Just turn your brain off

>just turn your brain off

just turn your dubs off

>film is better than digital

>You're thinking about it too much, user.
>It's a comic book movie, it doesn't have to make sense.
>That cgi looks great!
>I don't like slow movies.

>this movies is an allegory for the Bush administration and the War on Terror

just turn your dick off

>i don't like those black spaces, stretch the picture to fit

yeah, everyone should endlessly pontificate about how great esoteric foreign films are instead of enjoying fun summer blockbusters. you truly are an intellectual user

>wind river sounds boring

thanks! have fun spending your money on complete shit

>it's fun

name ONE movie where you have to do this.

The entire MCU

>Lovecraftian

anything by Michael Bay

literally all of Villenueve's and Nolan's flicks

c'mon that's harsh... I had to turn my brain on to try and tell their films apart

:)

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

>where's the action? why is nothing happening? why aren't they talking? can you fast forward this? i'll go grab something to eat. so, much did it get on imdb? why are there no subtitles? can we watch something else? im gonna just rest a bit, keep watching, zzzz. hey check out this funny image on my phone. what was that movie about? next time, i choose what we watch, your movies are so bleh. can you pause it for a minute, i'm gonna check what the plot is about, what was the name of the movie again? do you have a charger? my battery is almost out.

>european film

>Turn brain off for Thor Ragnarok
>Forgot to turn it on after the movie
>Mfw