How do we kill the mouse so its stops raping our childhood like pic related

How do we kill the mouse so its stops raping our childhood like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A
youtu.be/ZOXh5repOWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't. This is how things are now. To fight it is to fling your arms wildly at the inevitable.

Just accept it.

Jesus Christ.

>No one talks like that
>No one actually says mansplaining

Whoever wrote this needs a good old dose of reality and human interaction.

>implying you can kill this badass

I will beat you and any others who split their asscheeks for the mouse into the dirt

If he can bleed, he can die.

Better to go out fighting then goinn out a bitch

Did they really unironically use the word mansplaining?

>kill the mouse
>implying this isn't just Marvel
So are you just blaming all problems on an outside sources like how Sup Forums says shitposting is all from tumblr?

Why blame Disney? Why not blame the hack writer that wrote that garbage? And why not blame the sheeps that paid money for it? I, for one, refuse to pay money for anything that has the names Slott, Snyder or Bendis on the cover.

Why slott

Because, like Snyder, he's awful for the character he is writing, he's been on Spider-Man far too long and needs to leave. Him opening the way for two separate Scarlet Spider books within the last 10 years isn't enough to redeem how badly he's run Peter and his entire cast into the ground.

>
>Jesus Christ.
>
>>No one talks like that
>>No one actually says mansplaining
>
>Whoever wrote this needs a good old dose of reality and human interaction.
$5 says it was Spencer.
I dont even know, I wouldnt waste my money on this garbage, but I have a feeling.

>inplying he isnt a puppet to write the events of their world concurently
Gee man, blame 616 for being shit rn not the braindead "writers"

Mouse doesn't care about comics
Ike the Kike doesn't care about comics either
The writers don't care about comics enough to actually put effort
The editors don't care enough to stop this kind of stuff

what

That's what the world is now if you step out of your Sup Forums hugbox already, and go outside. The world has moved on without you gramps.

And it needs its knees broken and to be purged to get rid of degeneracy. Marvel has made me go from an obama supporter to hitler did nothing wrong in just a few months.

The world's getting tired of political correctness as well.
PC culture is this gen's emo culture

>childhood
Nigga I didn't give a fast fuck about X-Men outside of the trading cards until well after my balls dropped.

>PC culture is this gen's emo culture
But emo was cool in its day...

>Emo
>Cool
Never, not even in a million years

>call Sup Forums dumbfucks and losers for years
>cry like bitches when the things they said would happen happened to your funnybooks

Wow it's almost like they had a point and you couldn't handle it because you're all pussies

You know the saying
I know the saying
Everyone knows the saying
Sup Forums was right again

How can they be right when they never predicted this

They predicted the degeneracy of tumblr political correctness will sink into Western entertainment and hold it like a bitch.

Alright Sup Forums
Fix Marvel with 3 wishes

But they did

They saw the degeneracy running rampant and vidya and Hollywood and said that it could easily spread over into other facets of popular culture

You all just didn't want to listen because God forbid someone distract you from your billion fetish generals

To this day, I still can't believe Kingdom Hearts is a thing.
A fucking elevator man

How is fetishs degenerate? Only womens rights is degenerate here

>perverted fantasies aren't degenerate

Also they're not relevant to the board because literally nobody has ever asked to hear about your obsessions with fat cunts

They weren't predicting fetishes entering comics (it already happened, just take a look at Claremont's X-Men).
They were predicting tumblr degeneracy not Deviantart degeneracy

Three wishes, eh? Okay.

Give Disney the budget and motivation for good TV series, give them the X-Men and Fantastic Four licenses, and, I dunno, give the comic studio some decent writers or something, I dunno.

You honestly defending Slott here mate? I mean, out of the 3 he's written more stuff that I've enjoyed, but come on.

Youre a sex hating faggot if you dont find anime girls attractive

Im not defending him, its the multiverse we should be made at

>Why blame Disney?

Because Sup Forums wants to pretend that it's Disney making Marvel comics garbage instead of the shitty writers and incompetent editors. Look at the MCU. White male leads as far as the eye can see

Wait a minute here, he wasn't actually ""mainsplaining"", wasn't he? I mean, he obviously was a fuckin creep, but ""malesplaining""?
Or is it just a blanket term for whatever the "female" doesn't like?

Is that Bizarro Wonder Woman and the Frost Titan from Hercules?

But whyd it coincidentaly go shit when disney took over?

Disney already bought them, they no longer had anyone to impress.

But their sales are 90s tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A

Bump

>How do we kill the mouse
user, if you kill one rodent TWO MORE WILL TAKE THEIR PLACE!

>implying Disney give a shit about anything other than MCU

>got a warning for using the n-word
>OP keeps making the same bait threads

Fuck the mods and fuck Nagasaki. Come back to us moot and nuke /r/donald 2.0. It's your fault it's like it is right now, so finish the job and pull the plug.

>perverted fantasies aren't degenerate

they're not. discussing them openly and with everyone like it's the weather or wearing it on your sleeve is where the degeneracy really sets in.

>Kill the Mouse
You can't. They're literally the most powerful corporation on the planet. If everyone who ever read a Marvel comic boycotted every Disney product they wouldn't even feel the loss in sales.

Just stop buying their shit and pretend Marvel and Starwars died dignified deaths. It's all you can do.

>Mousevel intern pulls double duty as Shariablue forum slider

Do your bosses approve of holding two jobs? Or was it their idea in the first place?

>And it needs its knees broken and to be purged to get rid of degeneracy. Marvel has made me go from an obama supporter to hitler did nothing wrong in just a few months.
Holy fuck you're so pathetic if reading comic books made you change your political views

Why could you faggots stay on reddit?
Why did you have to ruin Sup Forums and our moving on to other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /hist/?

Sup Forums used to be a fun board where I could post anti-Semitic posts and laugh about Sweden getting cucked. Now it's been raped to death by a cancerous community that has no respect for Sup Forums culture. Lolis and shotas have been a thing since Sup Forums first started, but shitstains like you want to make this site your new safe space and are hellbent on changing this site to fit your needs.
You /r/donald are a kin to muzzies/kikes, taken in by gullible morons, and slowly destroy the host from the inside out.

this place is not for the easily triggered. Hide the shit you don't like.

Disney isn't to blame. Look at the movie franchise and the toy merchandise and you see the traditional Marvel stuff. Comic department is cancerous on its very own accord.

Seeing my beloved funnybooks get raped by nonbinary sjw shit eaters made me hate women as a whole

OPpic is cringeworthy, but the /po/ degenerates circlejerking in this thread are just as cringeworthy "we need to kill it rrr we were right all along" how old àre you guys?

This isn't Sup Forums, you fucking mong. You're like the same weebs from Sup Forums who constantly try to have anime discussions here and try to justify it with vague connections to cartoons/comics. Go to your fucking containment board, and stay there.

You do nothing.
You stupid kids haven't learned a damn thing. If you ignore it, then it'll peter out and die. If you fan the flames, then you risk galvanizing an opposition force into keeping the thing you hate around even longer.

Marvel's course wouldn't be half as sustainable if you stupid fucks didn't give Jezebel and Salon a constant stream of "BUY THIS BOOK OR NECKBEARDS WIN" headlines.

You're on such a tilt that you're imagining bizarre political positions for me.

Face the cold facts: People will be posting inflammatory panels here and some combination of bitching and shitposting. If you can't cope with it, your choices are to step off or lose your shit so hard the mods do it for you.

I agree, but would also point out the same could be said for bait threads.

This. I dont buy any Marvel books anymore and I dont talk about them online (Except for right now). If you want Marvel to change just stop caring about them at all. If they change back then it's gret for you, if not all you've lost is something that was only making you angry anyway

If I had a billion dollars, I'd give it all to Marguerite Bennett, provided she never writes anything in her life ever again. I don't hate Scott Snyder per se (his Batman was kinda bad, but I like The Wake and American Vampire), but he really sucks at picking students.

quite right, my boy!
let us go to twitter and fight the good fight!

It really isn't. I hate Sup Forums by the way, but I hate libtards just as much

No one cares how much you hate Sup Forums or libtards. Sup Forums is for comics at cartoons not bait threads and shitposting.

Then why are you in this thread? I didn't even make the damn thing, I just replied

Come up with your own right wing propaganda comics you can pedal to children. It's really easy

Doing nothing when they were pandering to whites is what made them go bankrupt and sell rights to Xmen and friends and F4. Now they're changing up their game and making billion dollar movies

Fire Amanat
Fire Bendis
Every decision must be decided with the question "What would Feige do?"

1. Fire the current staff, and replace them with competent writers and artists. We don't need any more Bendis or Humberto Ramos.
2. Resurrect Mark Gruenwald, and bring him on as EIC.
3. ...Well, I kinda ran out of ideas here. Replace Ike?

The mouse has already been dead. They're hiding his death and pretending everything's fine.

>n-word
you mean nigger? what are you, a nigger?

>the /po/ degenerates
I agree, these Origami lunatics are destroying the damn board.

Stop giving the fucker a cookie. It's like the children's book was warning us.

I went to lunch with my sister two weeks ago and she unironically said "I don't mean to mansplain to you, but..."

>Thinking the mouse is the reason they're fucking up the comics

Maybe if you live in some faggy west coast hipster paradise. The rest of America is not like this.

>Disney's bitch
Reporter:"So can I ask you about the Disney purchase?"
Stan Lee:"Oh we're very happy about that. It's gonna be so good for them. They really made the right choice in going with us. We're gonna put that company on the map, we really are."

I live in the deep south

>It's a Sup Forums plays the victim card thread

Sorry, but I don't believe that unless you are just talking about your small circle of tumblerite friends. The population at large does not act like this.

He wasn't wrong.

>It really isn't. I hate Sup Forums by the way,
So you're a libtard

>but I hate libtards just as much
So you're Sup Forums

This is shit but Sup Forums is still horrible. Do people these days just not think that there's any inbetween? Any normal people? Or are we all fucking tumblr quatrogender demisexuals or nazis? Are people that fucking stupid these days that they can't think for themselves critically at all and need to be lumped into some extremist demographic?

You can't. You'll be dead looooong before the mouse king.

Who's this fat titted bimbo?

You could just ignore it and your childhood won't be raped anymore.

>>No one talks like that
I'm not defending this but when do people EVER talk realistically in comics books?

They were shit before that.

>Sup Forums isn't a containment board for tumblr

>They saw the degeneracy running rampant and vidya
Video games have been degenerate long before any SJW shit became big in them, now that kind of degeneracy is just mixed in.

>Marvel's course wouldn't be half as sustainable if you stupid fucks didn't give Jezebel and Salon a constant stream of "BUY THIS BOOK OR NECKBEARDS WIN" headlines.
You realize they don't need a protest to post that headline, right? They'll just make some SJW shit show comic and post an article about
>Muh racism
It's a well oiled machine that'll run with or without our input because outrage culture is in

wait what
isn't iceman gay now?
Or is that icicle from DC or something like that

Meanwhile, IDW's Transformers makes fun of it.

I can't really think of any era where you could read a normal superhero comic and think "yeah, this is how people talk."

You definitely didn't get it with Claremont X-Men.

youtu.be/ZOXh5repOWI

>It's a Sup Forums bends over and accepts liberal cock thread

>just accept it

Good goy

Look up "partisan animosity" on Google.

Centrism is dead. Centrists' only role now is getting caught in the ongoing crossfire.

>they can't think for themselves critically at all and need to be lumped into some extremist demographic?
Who needs logic when you have memes?