HHHHNNNNGGGGGG

HHHHNNNNGGGGGG

IT'S NOT FAIR

Why is it so hard for them to try to copy marvel quipshit?

they tried that it's kinda when a virgin tries to copy a Chad when picking up women it looks unnatural and forced

WHY ISNT IT FUCKING GOING LOWER
REEEEEEEEE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

should have stuck with their grim dark universe and stayed true to Snyder’s roots. That some critics are even praising the ‘refreshing’ quips lighter tone just shows how retarded the cape shit genre/fans/critics have become. Just like Sup Forums

ye, why they have to force humorous bits everywhere?

>JUSTice league is still going to make more at the box office than 2049

It's easier to accept the ridiculous setting with all the capes and demons and superpowers and cringy dramatic save the world dialogue that comes from it. The jokes take your mind off of it or something

It just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down.

god even with that makeup she's still a cutie

>yfw this has lower score than batman forever

Fuck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nolan and burton batman (1st one) had nearly none. superman (classic movies) and blade were far from jokes too and they worked well

because the Marvel formular actually works. Bland movies equipped with le funny and quirky nerd humor/quips that panders to the lowest nominator which is the current movie goer who just wants to turn his brain off and have a hella f*cking epic time.
Say what you want about DC and Snyeder but at least they tried something different and MoS and BvS’s critical scores aren’t nearly justified.
JL is just a broken mash up that has a clearly visible intrusion of Whedon’s style that was wanted by exces at WB to garner the Marvel
crowd.

BvS is the modern-day metric for capeshit, if it drops below that, DC is on extremely thin ice

movie has to make at least 500 million for it to not be considered a gigantic flop, which it probably will especially in brazhue

>Say what you want about DC and Snyeder but at least they tried something different and MoS and BvS’s critical scores aren’t nearly justified
Man, thats why I kinda liked these DC shits. Don't care about capeshit, but liked their different take on subject. Same reason I liked that new well-hated "Mummy". I like when movie tries something new instead of riding nostalgia/fashion/popularity flow.

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE!

I'm not saying a serious comic movie can't be done. It's just also works to do a humorous self aware-ish one

that’s one of the reasons why I liked them too. Current day entertainment from TV to video games is just one big sequel after another because everyone just wants to make a safe buck and shies away from taking risks.