Gunnerkrigg Court

>That's all.
www.gunnerkrigg.com

fairies are retarded

these two are so dumb that they really do deserve each other, don't they?

What a twist

Wait, what?? This came out of nowhere! Tom is such a hack fraud.

Well I'm glad that's been spelled out, because I was completely confused before.

while it does make sense for fairies to all be gay, since they're an all female race, the proportion of lesbian couples in this comicu is unrealistically exessive, and a clear sign of the author's fetishization of lesbians.
I hoope he has some shame for it

I disagree, there should be more lesbians.

>AYILU
>ILU
>I LOVE YOU

OH SHIT TOM IS A GENIOUS

No one cares. Stop caring.

To be fair, we only really see life from the girl's side of the class, with the only long lasting guys being boyfriends to Annie and Kat's friends.

You know *snuffle* is getting his boipucci rekt every da

There's a LOT of gay in gunnerkrigg and I wouldn't have it any other way.

>the proportion of lesbian couples in this comicu is unrealistically exessive, and a clear sign of the author's fetishization of lesbians.
It's not that unrealistic. Small sample sizes can have unusual results. I went to a small high school and 13.5% of my graduating class was gay or bisexual. The rate was even higher among the juniors. I'm assuming something about it being a charter school you had to opt into caused a greater occurrence of LGBT students to take interest in the environment, but it could have just been a coincidence.

>all that anecdotal evidence
>already has signs of faggotry
Your confirmation bias is astounding in the action world of statistics.

danger makes you want to fuck

yea that's why all the parents are gay...wait a minute you tricked me

>it's not that unrealistic
user.
user!
Let's count the straight relationships.
SurmaTony, AnyaDonald, WilliamJanet, uhh KamlenWife ... 4, none of them are with main characters or even secondary characters, they're all way in the background.
Let's count the gay relationships
KatPaz, ZimmyGamma, RedAyilu, RobotShadow
Also 4 relationships, one with a main character, the others with recurring secondary characters.

Gay relationships don't make up 50% of ANY community except exclusively gay ones, user.
Get fucking real and just accept that Tom is getting off on cute dykes and boipussy.

Tom is going to troll us all by ending the comic with a page that says "Everyone was Bi all along"

>a big bi orgy
make it so

The word used was unrealistic, not abnormal or improbable.

That I can even have what you're calling confirmation bias would support my conclusion.

And incidentally, I don't have confirmation bias, I'm aware the actual incidence rate of LGBTs is in the 3-5% range.

And if you knew jack shit about statistics, you'd know that actual results are not mandated to conform to theoretical results and do so with less frequency at a smaller sample size.

The moral of the story being a few extra lesbians showing up at the same school is not god damn impossible.

>already has signs of faggotry
I was not one of the LGBT students, no. I hung out with most of the lesbians in my grade though.

>Gay relationships don't make up 50% of ANY community except exclusively gay ones, user.
Except this isn't a community. It's a social circle centered on one person.

You're the one who says this isn't an unrealistic scenario.
It totally is.
It's completely unrealistic.
Btw, I remembered the 4th straight relationship, ParlSmitt.
Not sure how I forgot that one. It's the only one that is at all a recurrent part of the story.

>You're the one who says this isn't an unrealistic scenario.
>It totally is.
>It's completely unrealistic.
Real things can't be unrealistic.

Tom is just focusing on the lesbian ones.

Annie didn't seek out these people! She met all of them by chance. This is a representative cut of the gunnerkrigg court student body, with pupils from all houses. The amount of gay is unrealistic no matter how you look at it.
It's fiction.
We all want Kat to be real, but I'm afraid she is just a figment of Tom's imagination and lust for gay tomboys.
I'm sorry, user.
I know your pain.

>The amount of gay is unrealistic no matter how you look at it.
My social circle for most of high school consisted of 6 lesbians, a gay male, a mtf transsexual, a straight male, and a straight female.

I met all of them by chance except for 2 of the lesbians whom I knew from middle school (admittedly I didn't know they were lesbians until high school...neither did most people since everyone but 3 three of us thought I was dating one of them through middle school) and wasn't aware of any of their sexualities until well after befriending them except for the gay male (I swear to fuck I'm an LGBT magnet, I had a random upperclassman come out to me and 2 other random people in the lunch lounge junior year because they were telling everyone starting with us and even ended up with a bisexual fraternity president in college)

>It's fiction.
I was referring to disproportionately LGBT social circles.

Does robot has a robot penis? how is he going to have sex with Shadow.

>Wah wah there are a disproportionate amount of homos in one particular piece of fiction

Reminder that there are literally as many redheads in the whole world as there are transsexuals, but you would never make this discussion about redheads, because you don't actually care about being representative to reality.

Are you stupid fucks going to respond to this bait every single update from now on?

But your story is still unrealistic. There are things that are REAL but not REALISTIC.

He has a biomechanical penis.
Kat developed it as a birthday git for Paz.

>There are things that are REAL but not REALISTIC.
Pretty sure there aren't, by definition.

Annie's inability to live after having birth is making the people around her gay. The only one immune is George

Right, sorry, I didn't know the fucking definition of realistic. My bad.
Just fucking give it up.

pic related has most pairings, but you can add:

- Bud and his wife
- Kamlen and his fiancee Irial
- Kephi whose husband appears in Annie in The Forest

>But your story is still unrealistic.
Wow, imagine that, the story about a fire spirit psychopomp protege at a magical boarding school is unrealistic.

Thanks for the fucking wake up call, nerd.

it's just a biomechanical vagina that has a extendable clit

i believe its a penis

Christ fucking almighty, enough with this fairy bullshit, I want to see how the court and the forest reacted to the death of Jeanne

The majority of gay relationships you list are a bit speculative, for a bunch of surprisingly different reasons!

Get out of here with your "plot" and "lore". You should be reading this comic for lesbian fairy adventures

>parlsmitt

She is butch as fuck now and has a boys name so its easy to see how you missed it.

>I covered it up MY making up her name

KatPaz is the only one that could be considered as being straight-up gay
ZimmyGamma are more like best bros, with an unstated unbreakable bond and mutual respect for one another despite no romance between them
RedAyilu are both fae, and anything they say or do should be taken with a grain of salt, because there's a chance they're both planning to stab each other in the back once they earn each other's trust
RobotShadow might be gay, but I wouldn't even begin to figure out how to go about proving it, seeing as one's a cold, sexless robot and I don't even know what the hell Shadow is now

It's all part of coyote's 200 year plan to depopulate the court.

oh, she really does hate it

what fag

Hell, I'd probably be gay myself, if the real world laws of physics didn't force me to reproduce with a female. It's a fantasy, faeries presumably explained to wizards how they reproduce as a monogender race, they replicated the process in humans, so now everyone does it.

>ZimmyGamma are more like best bros, with an unstated unbreakable bond and mutual respect for one another despite no romance between them
Tom confirmed that they were a couple on his now-dead formspring though

Oh, really? Didn't know that.

Mfw during the entire chapter
Siddell what happened? In the earlier days, he used to be good at being subservient at tropes he hated and not handholding the audience. Yet, now. Now, I'm not so entertain.

Maybe next chapter will be good.

>High school kids
>especially high school girls
>actually gay

I'm sure the number was closer to half of that.

there's also lasercow dude and his dryad wife

Wow, they're insane. That explains everything.

>Sup Forums is shitting up Sup Forums now

Don't be racist, it's a traditional kurdish name, like red.

>Jones and Mr Eglamore
Couldn't they just categorize that as /ss/?

so... is she going to burn the school down? someone should stop her. Shes writing it on the walls, and floor. And clearly established destroying everything she writes her name down on.

She's just looking for attention.
Don't give it to her.

Of course they are. They're fairies.

>seelie fairies
>the word silly descends from the same wordstem
checks out

>>/tblr/

zimmy

The difference is tumblr is another site and not a containment board for political spergs.

Gamma

the only speculative part is Gamma's side of the Zimmy/Gamma pairing

tell that to a drama focused magnet/charter school