Batman #18 Storytime

In which an offer is made.

How big an offer?

Thanks, Norrin. You're a big guy.

Catwoman looked super hot in this issue. The artist did a great job drawing her with just the right amount of muscle detail without it being distracting.

One too big for you to handle, probably.

Well, fuck.
This is a fantastic page.

I like that Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan are doing their own Bane book soon. It's about time they get back to doing Batman stuff. I never cared that their politics are trash.

Roll credits

BANE?

He said it.

Don't go full Tumblr view of Jason please.

what did he mean by this

based Cat

>No Tim
Kek, that's supposed to be flashback you know.

selina got superpower now ?

she got batdick

Superman Reborn: Green Lanterns:

a feminine batdick?

well, bats are a feminiine birds

Unf

book is called batman, not the robins

>soup
>flat plate

>The way her butt squishes flat against the box she's sitting on

Mega unf

What did the Bane do to deserves all of that?
He just want the pirate, Batman didn't even offered him any help, heck Batman actually taunts Bane on his home when he's just chilling.

Fuck, am I the only one who sympathized with Bane?
Also the monster was Hugo's fault, Bane didn't know shit about it and only thought the drug are only used for research.

You literally can't deny this.

Batman's attitude is, "Fuck Bane."

Dude broke his back once. Easy to hold a grudge.

>Also the monster was Hugo's fault, Bane didn't know shit about it and only thought the drug are only used for research.

Yeah, I'm sure Bane's dumb enough to think that Hugo was just going to use the Venom for "research."

He bartered for possession of a human being so that he could be his personal drug-slave, and literally sat on a throne of skulls. He deserves no sympathy.

His attitude isn't "fuck Bane" you simpleton. It's "Pyscho-Pirate destroyed Gotham Girl's psyche, now he's going to fix it. He gave Bane the opportunity to give up PP, so yeah Bane can go fuck himself.

Without the whole "We need Psycho Pirate to fix Gotham Girl" McGuffin, there's no reason for anything in this story to even be happening.

And before this run I don't think it's ever been suggested that the Pirate's powers cause permanent psychological damage that only he can undo. Not to mention why it would take weeks to undo the damage that he was able to do in an instant.

I hope Bane gets to where the Pirate is, only to discover Gotham Girl is cured and she beats the fuck out of him.

Holy shit. Selina just made it into glorious bastard territory.

I am Bane

well its a recent flashback because duke's there. Also, who gives a shit? Tim Drake is cancer

Where are Kate, Cass and Steph? They should be helping to BTFO Bane. I hate this Batgod one-man army brooding loner wankfest, this is why 'Tec is 1000x better.

I am Ryback

Selina may not be Batman, but escaping some ropes and overpowering Bane's three underlings (probably with the help of the other captives) is well within her skill-set.

Tim Drake is the most useless Bat-family character. I hope Oz fucking guts the little shit. He deserves it after laughing like a lunatic while prime time escaped

Joke- Joker
Riddle - Riddler
Bird - Talon? Owlman?
Cat - Catwoman
Penguin
Scarecrow
Plant- Ivy
Puppet - Scarface
Broken friend- Two-Face
Regretful teacher - Ras?
Child's fairy tale - Solomon Grundy?
Circus Act - Killer Croc

Good job. Give yourself a hi-five

child's fairy tale is mad hatter

I'm Redfield

Child's fairy tale - Mad Hatter

>Not to mention why it would take weeks to undo the damage that he was able to do in an instant.

I dunno, I guess it's banking on the whole "it takes longer to build/rebuild something than it is to destroy it" kind of reasoning.

Do you honestly believe Tec is well written? Tynion over writes the shit out of everything. He never bothers uses the comic medium in an intersting way. The ongoing story is pretty much just lame fan fic.
>Tim Drake is the best character EVER
>Rookie Batwoman will some how train the rest of the batfam despite most of them outclassing her
Absolute shit. I have no idea why people are enjoying Tec atm. Boring storytelling by the dude with the worst taste in robin

King did a good job building up to this.

>Child's fairy tale - Solomon Grundy?
Come one! Alice in Wonderland.

Okay I take that back. You suck

Redfield? He's a pretty big guy

So those 3 guys from issue 16 at the end were actually the Robins?

How did Bane manage to defeat them so easily and get in the cave undetected?

>Kate
not core Bat-Senpai
>Cass
not core Bat-Senpai
>Steph
she left the Bat-Senpai
>Barbara
fuck if I know.

You might as well be asking where's Duke (Who did the smart decision and just decided to fuck off for this entire arc), or Jean Paul, or Luke Fox.

Duke was in the previous issue

Oh yeah
I'm half asleep

For you?. Not anymore

So, what exactly was the point of letting himself get beat up? He did that in the beginning of I am Suicide too...I really just don't fucking understand.

Also, what's the deal with Bruce conversing with his dead mother throughout his entire life? Is this something new? Is King going full-throttle with the crazy route?

Bane? Well he's a pretty big guy. I'd say he's up to the challenge. Now, obviously the robins are no pushovers and while it may be extremely painful I think Bane can come out on top. Does that work for you?

Batwank. Gotta make the Robins looks like pushovers so that Batman can save the day.

yeah, and he told everyone that he's gonna fuck off.

Robins are nowhere near Bane's level.

I'm assuming Batman can't take Bane down on his own, with him all Venomed up, so he just had to buy time for Catwoman to rescue herself and the other hostages. Let Bane think he's winning. In the I Am Suicide arc, young Bruce was self-harming after the death of his parents, so King may also be writing current Bruce as masochistic.

I don't think it's "full-throttle crazy" to speak to a dead loved one in the way that Bruce was. In the scenes as a child, yes, it seemed like a denial that she was dead and came across as unsettling. But where he's older, it's more like having someone to talk to when he's alone and training, and someone to draw strength from, not much different than prayer or the kind of "You can do this, Bruce..." self-motivation.

>So, what exactly was the point of letting himself get beat up?
Read up on Muhammad vs the George Foreman grill fight.

Bane is Sane.

He's not a lunatic or a hot babe or a hot babe lunatic.

He's just A crook. And Bruce doesn't truck with that.

his parents are dead, do you get it yet?

>having Bird as your henchman
>expecting results from a guy with a godawful gimmick

This Bane isn't the real one, right? King's Bane is some kind of imposter.

>Mommy

I hate this run

Her tit is literally the same size as her head ...

I forget but did someone say the names of the other I Am arcs in story as well?

"You're in my world now, Bane."

Well presumably he sent them away like he tried to do with everyone.

>Let me just send away Cass, Kate, and Dick, who are all better fighters than I am

World's greatest tactician in full swing, I see....

kek

I'm really finding it hard to believe someone this dumb managed to take down Nightwing, Hood, and Robin. Hell, I'm shocked he managed to catch Duke. Who the fuck is this faker?

This hole King's Batman can be a really artistic animeted movie. Reading the repeting lines like this kinda annoying in cb form.

Upload it to zippy and link it.

learn english

Yeah i love my mother ma little bit more than my father too but Jesus bruce --King--

>Dick
got noosed along with 2 of his other kids

>Kate
At most, an equal. I've yet to see anything that points to her being better as a fighter. Would most likely have gotten noosed as well.

>Cass
Most likely would not have stopped trying to fight until she was dead since she's trying so hard to atone for killing Harper's mom. Plus I don't know how much they rebooted Cass right now. She might be back down to "has trouble dealing with metas" which Venomed up Bane would fall under.

Where is duke Duke.

>soup
>eating it with a knife

shitposting on Sup Forums makes up my %70 of my english sory

>At most, an equal. I've yet to see anything that points to her being better as a fighter. Would most likely have gotten noosed as well.

Try reading comics, Batfag.