youtube.com/watch?v=OSK9InlS5Us
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvcmkgqn-2E
youtube.com/watch?v=0gZfFx20bEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PDof57MnhPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/930485659902525441

>get an extra 140 characters to clarify shit
>still can't do it right
i fucking thought she was saying they met up to discuss making a book in which he manipulates her into having sex with him

wew lad

is this that ugly extra/quaternary character that was dropped on the ground in Twin Peaks S3?

funny scene

who in their right mind would try to sleep with that?

I've read this 3 times and I can't actually see what he did wrong.

What am I missing?

>literally warns her the first time he meets her
>m-muh assumptions
>h-hes a SOCIOPATH
Holy shit way to nuke yourself immediately

>post yfw it's Charlene who keeps posting these threads about herself

>twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/930485659902525441
That's literally what she said, you aren't misinterpreting anything.

>Chumbawamba

Don't you know you're not allowed to even talk to a woman anymore? That's considered harassment. Please submit to your local clinic for immediate chemical castration.

>comedian can't take racist humor

wew lad

It would be an insult towards women to call her a roastie

who the fuck is this woman and why did the VA for homer simpson want to fuck her?

I don't know if you're memeing but he walked her back to her hotel and asked to fuck her multiple times. She declined. Thats what happened.
You missed a slide in the text posts

The world has gone mad.

>talk to woman in a bar
>"RAPE!"

>be male
>be autistic
>female talks to you
>spaghetti all over the place, go home and contemplate suicide

>be female
>be autistic
>man talks to you
>spaghetti all over the place, go home and write a blog and try to jumpstart a lynch

Loving
Every
Laugh

I didn't see that part. Ok, so...

>went on "date"
>asked her to fuck
>she said no
>he goes home

What's the problem here?

>i felt unsafe.
Jesus Christ this women are literally mentally unstable.

>Can i go to your room?.
>No, got to go, bye.

Look how easy it is for a normal non attention whoring human being.

unironically disgusting

She was metaphorically raped because of feelings

You're thinking of Dan Castellaneta

man i love batshit crazy twitter feeds. her poetry fucking sucks.

Is an insult to roasties.

it was a penguin house group art executive director not homer va. Charlyne Yi is sort of failed stand up comedian. Occasionally she tours, she was known for that movie Paper Heart, a momentary where she tries to find what love means by essentially going on a date with Michael Cera. She also writes "poetry" if you want to call it that and she does some small acts on the side. She is going to play a crew member in The Disaster Artist and the last recognizable thing she was in was that Netflix series called "Love" for only three episodes, nothing in season 2.

Ameriwhites started it with the whole ricemixing meme tbqh. Burn the rice pay the price

I'm scared for America. Where will this all end?

Victememe intensifies

The real answer is because he asked repeatedly, which I can kind of get. I guess.
I wonder if once would have been worthy of a blow-up like this. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

disgusting rice nigger

the hipster grifter

was she in the last series of House?

sounds like she's shit without any real talent but someone keeps giving her jobs

maybe she already sleeps with execs that have weird fetishes for asexual asiatic mutt creatures and Homer Simpson's VA thought he'd just get in on the action

Yes

They met up for what was supposed to be a business meeting, and he repeatedly begged her for sex. That's not assault, but it's pretty creepy and inappropriate, especially if he's a publisher and she's trying to work out a book deal.

She has a YouTube channel too. Boys I think we hit he jackpot, if she is this sensitive to men asking her to have sex what else would bother her. She is doing a fucking dance against Trump! Pathetic. Charlyne is just as autistic as /ourguy/ Shia

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4cmSXmzAc

it wasnt a date they met up to talk about writing childrens books did you even read the thing?

>hey lets write some books together
>how about all that rape eh? men are trash
>hey lets fuck my wife says it's ok

Wow she hit the wall hard, also I'm worried that Li is posting all this so she can have her "victim harrassed by Sup Forums" headline

This. Her reaction would be much more appropriate if she toned down the hysteria 3 notches. The idea of her dissociating, gimme a fucking break.
mental illness is trendy these days

She dresses like she lives in China during the cultural revolution.

Give it a decade, user

How does she sleep at night, knowing she was by far the worst thing that happend to House MD?

she's obviously an artistic savant you just don't get her

True. Only because she's the only type of girl 95% of Sup Forums can only get or desire.

So not rape. Or assault.

the assless autist

youtube.com/watch?v=OSK9InlS5Us

>meets in a bar
>has a few drinks and gets #litty
>walks her home like a gent
>"hey, wanna invite me in for coffee?"
>"RAAAAPE!"

HOLY SHIT Tonetta's back?

I'M GLOWING BRIGHT OBSIDIAN

holy shit I feel I've lost a good million neurons just watching this

I think It's time we give her the Shia treatment

>a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
I wonder if I'm a sociopath. Sociopaths are made not born.

Who the hell would even try to solicit sex from this woman?

michael cera and all the michael cera's of the world

Kek thats some next level autism.

Does saying "I am totally not a creep" and then being a creep really qualify as physiological manipulation and abuse?

For the record the guy deserves it for being a wanna be cuck whedon feminist.

Every guy who calls random dudes creeps deserves to have his life ruined as a matter of principle.

FUCK YOU, THIS IS RAPE CULTURE

Holy shit that's pretty spot on desu

The guy totally deserves it, but her descriptions of the event come of as kind of absurd

Like she was afraid to get coffee with him for an apology? He didn't try and rape her or use physical force of any kind, he was just being a shitty creep

which face is more punchable lads?

You assume that she is telling the truth.

>shits all over a guy calling him a sociopath
>made an entire movie bragging about how quirky she is for being incapable of feeling love towards human beings

I was wondering where I saw this gremlin before.

because he wasn't chad

yass

Is this the scene from Split?

wow, a guy tried to hook up with a girl under false intentions

aka how every fucking relationship ever starts

Who in the everloving fuck would risk public embarassment for trying to fuck that goofy looking jawless creep?

To be fair Charlyne Yi is married and so was that Penguin dude. the real question is who would marry this fucking chink?

>Charlyne Yi is married
What desperate soyboy would willingly marry that mongoloid?

Found a photo of her husband, oi vey I think it's JEW

He has that "oh god why the fuck did I choose to end up with you I fucking hate you and the way you look in the morning when I wake up next to you in bed what the fuck did I DO" look on his face

Shitty thing but trying to have an affair is not rape

So you can only ask a woman to have sex once?

But consider this, what kind of self respecting man would associate with this creature except a SJW cuck?.
Calling other guys creeps to get laid is exactly their MO.

Bottom line I hate them both.

Wow he looks so happy

They made a bi-racial kid
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvcmkgqn-2E

>marrying a literal asian nigger housekeeper

Oy

Another reason he's so happy.

youtu.be/hzbFDEzd4KY

What he did isn't criminal, but it's clearly a breach of social protocol.
Imagine you had a buddy ask you for 20 bucks. You say no. He asks again. You say no. He says his boss wont mind you lending him money. You say no. He says cmon please. You say no.
It's pathetic and annoying.
This doesn't even address these factors:
-She's trying to get business done, not fuck.
-She may actually have reason to be worried, since she's tiny and he knows where shes staying. It's not the biggest deal, but it should be in her mind.
I don't have a problem with her contacting his HR department, or even mocking him on social media. But the whole "ablooblooo im disassociating" shtick is retarded.

>liberals

Trigger warning much? I literally have PTSD and have to go on disability after reading this twitter post.

Yes. Her character punched a guy for hitting on her or touching her or something. I don't really remember that season.

What business did she think would get done late at night in a bar?

To your example yeah that shit is pathetic and annoying but I'm not going to jump on twitter and say that guy is a evil liar and tried to manipulate me into giving me his money by asking for it.

She's not disgusted he was married. She's not disgusted he asked repeatedly. She's mad because he used the "I'm not like the other guys" line and apparently that's sexual manipulation.

No

I think she's mentally ill and turning a molehill into a mountain.
But there's really no defending this guy.
I'm in a (very minor) position of authority. I set up meetings at bars cause I like the vibe and I'm a lowkey high-functioning drunk. And he was being somewhat slimey with the whole "I'm not like other rapists" thing.

It's pretty simple, when a girl says she doesn't want to fuck, don't push the issue. He could have gotten away with all this shit if he didn't repeatedly ask.
Like I say, i don't think he did anything horrible, but it's a bad look, and now he has tumblr after him. Just use your fucking head.

That's literally rape of a man does it.

>exposes jews and jewish publishing companies
She's literally /ourgook/

To clarify, i agree her whole "manipulation" angle is retarded, but she's a nutcase. I'm just not gonna run to this guys defense because he was an asshole too. They seem good for each other desu

Welcome to 2017. Where "brave" and "strong" women are being taught to live in fear and always be a victim.

He was getting blasted either way. And took me the man must also be mentally retarded because even a 1 minute glance at her Twitter profile tells me it's obvious she wouldn't be down for this shit.

I mean he must have known on some level since he started spouting that male feminist bullshit.

She is a Bernie Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0gZfFx20bEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PDof57MnhPA

I don't think it would have been as bad if he cut his loses after one ask. There's really nothing to talk about outside of the multiple attempts, which can lead to shaky territory.,.

I'm not trying to be rude but she is fucking ugly and just convinces me more this man has mental issues. She clearly does too I read that daddy was a pedophile poem she wrote.

From watching her YouTube it becomes apparent she is utterly without talent, and what's worse seems to dress this up as some lofi, carefree sort of attitude, so she's basically never going to try hard for anything. Yet she seems to have a decent career, appearing in others creative endeavours doing pointless cameos. Now she has either got this through connections, family, or sex. I know plenty of yellow fever stuff pathetic men would like to fuck her and will have given her spots because of this (desu I used to be one of those pathetic men), or perhaps I'm unkind and she's so good with people her friends got her these gigs (doubtful because even for a LA indie actor she appears very unstable and self important). But she certainly didn't get there with Talent. Look at her YouTube videos. She is completely useless. Female privilege has got her to where she is, yet she is literally too blind or dishonest to admit that she's happily accepted men giving her things many times before, yet this time is different since she got nothing and #metoo. What a cunt.

>tfw people in our society compete to be the biggest victim

just fucking bomb us