Do you think Aku is gay for Jack?
Or is it just banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
fanfiction.net/s/11699139/1/The-Enemy-s-Daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=D47Df_NnKao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BALLS DEEP

Aku isn't gay, He is even a male. He just identity as a male because male are scarier than women in his point of view.

It's more he has an obsession with him and is willing to go to any lengths to fuck with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Wtf i hate Aku now?

Yes

So Aku can get pregnant if he wanted to? That'll fuck up Jack's mind.

damn I wanna see that play out.

fanfiction.net/s/11699139/1/The-Enemy-s-Daughter
Have fun

aw shit, thanks!

does the guy who made the original know it's a meme? the bugs bunny one is fantastic

This is Sup Forums.
Ever character that has ever had an antagonistic relationship with another character is gay for that character.

>Do you think Aku is gay for Jack?
>Or is it just banter?
>Homoerotic acts
>as banter
Are you British, OP?

lol gay

>every woman Jack has ever loved is Aku
Really boils your peanuts.

>tfw the seven female assassins in the upcoming series are actually Jack and female Aku's daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=D47Df_NnKao
Even this one?
Well, Aku does have time travel...

Surprisingly homoerotic

I always figured Aku just had a thing for messing with warriors. Like that lava dude, he could have totally just killed him, but nah. Gotta shove that mother fucker in a moutain and force him to be immortal...and then completely forget about him. Same with Jack's dad. Make that mother fucker watch his whole kingdom burn while being stuck to a tree.

Aku is attracted to hope for the purpose of wanting to extinguish it. That's why he allows people to have hope, so he can take it away and see how much it destroys them to lose the last thing they thought they could hold onto. Fighters especially because they hold this crazy delusion they can stop him.

Jack's just a little different from the others because he actually has a chance to defeat Aku, so the game is more exciting with him as player 2. And it also means Aku can drag it out a lot longer then with others cause Jack always rebounded eventually after every loss.

...okay that is pretty gay nvm

Aku is actually genderless technically, he simply loves tormenting the man that has caused him so much pain.

I wonder if she survived Aku's onslaught during Jack's training.

>AKU...?
>Where?!

Getting it out of the way now.

>FOOLISH SAMURAI, YOU THOUGHT YOUR FIRST KISS WOULD BE A CUTE GIRL! BUT IT IS I, AKU! HAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

>they're trying to kill him
>and also bond with him