Is it gud? Worth watching?

Is it gud? Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLEBdX_nX5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

It's pretty good. Kind of feels like a movie that tried to accomplish what The Matrix ended up doing but was too early to pull off properly. Kiefer Sutherland is fantastic and spazzmo. Jennifer Connelly is, of course, crazy hot. Rufus Sewell's a bit wooden throughout if you compare him to his performance in A Knight's Tale but it's not too bad given the atmosphere.

Thanks!

yes

Yeah it's good, a pretty familiar story told in an unfamiliar way in an unfamiliar setting. If you like atmosphere and tone, it's great

I loved it. Watch the version without the intro narration.

HE CAN TUNE

>finish watching movie
>realize its been awhile since I've actually seen daylight

Pretty unique and interesting, but the people who claim its underrated are lying to you.

>Is it gud?
Not really.

>Worth watching?
Yes.

It's great

Now you're getting the hang of it John!

I thought I would like it but it's really just OK, the editing also partially killed it for me.

I'm looking for Shell Beach

This

youtube.com/watch?v=oLEBdX_nX5g

>yfw Top 10 Anime Fights!

One of the few films of the past few decades that manages a memorable original score.

I like that track, gets me pumped

How was it edited poorly?

Not really

It just cuts constantly, I think it the average length of shots is the shortest ever in a movie. There was probably some idea behind it but it was just distracting to me, and I didn't have time to care what was happening on screen.

Watch the theatrical version

daylight doesn't exist bro, well I mean it's where all the fake npcs go out, no interest there

It's sort of a B-movie, but a classic nonetheless

Absolutely. Atmosphere is rock solid in every regard and the acting is pretty schway

You're probably gone, but I think the rapid cuts prevent it from becoming a slow noir film. Or maybe the editor was a coke fiend.