Whats the best tarantino kino?

whats the best tarantino kino?

Is being a foot fag a kino fetish? It does nothing for me. Am I missing out on some kind of unique experience?

there are others pics from the same set, she's obviously legal.

The Oscar measurements disregard perspective. The statuette is in the foreground, while Tarantino's face is not on the same plane. The Oscar would remain 13.5 inches, but the face (and subsequently the leg) would be longer than implied.

>Zero accounting for the angle at which leg is positioned relative to the plane of the photo
wew

>there are others pics from the same set
bullshit

That doesn’t matter you brainlets. Statue is 13.5 and the leg is 10. Explain that.

I believe you're actually on to something

it's pretty good. some feet are nice, others...not so much. just like all body parts.

The leg is based upon the measurement of Tarantino's face, which is further based upon the measurement of the Oscar statuette. And all of these measurements are made on a 2D plane, rather than 3D.

Basically, whoever is making the measurements should use more than one photograph to get more accurate measurements.

nah i've seen them years ago. can't find them now though.

then don't even post, seriously

More like Tarankino

This clown's movies are shit

why not? just here to tell you she was an adult.

t. quentin

with absolutely no proof

whatever.

do 16er cross posters not realize Sup Forums already figured out that the girl in this pic was bella thorne

those are the best feet, I have licked my cousin ones as a joke sometimes

very ugly

Length and consistency of toenails, and the condition of the bottom of her feet rule out anyone younger than 19

im pretty sure thats bella thornes feet

>google reverse search: r/the_donald
makes sense, those retards wouldn't understand what perspective was even if it won a popular vote.

Lmao, are you saying kids toenails don't grow?

>another pedogaff shill crying for a safespace
Why do you anti white leftists worship pedophiles?

Tarantino? You mean tarankino

they need to be cared for when growing aka cut

never have kids

You won't find those callouses on a child's foot you weirdo.

you might on a sixteen-year old

doubt it, and this is coming from someone who has a foot fetish
also sixteen-year olds aren't "likely between 6 and 8"

op is a moron

Looked at the image for 2 seconds.

Do you not realize that his face is closer to the camera in the right picture and further from the Oscar in the left pic?

>What is perspective?

>What is foreground vs background?

And at 19 they magically stop being cut? Have you suffered brain damage?

He seems to be from Sup Forums considering image reverse points to the_donald, so he's probably allergic to logic and reason.

There's no way a kid would have veiny feet like that

Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Death Proof > Django Unchained > Jackie Brown > Inglorious Basterds > Hateful Eight

Also children don't develop those wrinkles where sole meets heel.

Her toe also shows how obvious her age is, check the flattening on the tip of her toe right before her toenail.

This woman is not only NOT a child she is clearly 38 years+.

More than likely a tiny Thai hooker who has seen some miles.

the 19 guy wasn't me, but i agree with him. the callouses makes it look like a fairly mature foot. obviously not 6 to 8.

you know there are millions of grown up asian women out there past 30 years of age who barely reach 4 feet

those are the wrinkly, calloused feet of some asian woman i bet.

you seem to know a lot about feet

WOAH I JUST DISCOVERED A THING YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE

So now the story is that kids can't get calluses. Man you pedos will try anything.

What's going on here?

This is obviously way over his head when he wasn't able to understand how the measurement was wrong in the first place.

Holy shit!

Wait a minute... He made Pulp Fiction before he was born? That's amazing!

now I've seen some shit

some are quite aesthetic
some are quite terrible

After crack research I found that the feet belong to Aussie/Turk actress named Didem Erol also known as Dana Flynn I guess

this is fucking stupid, the leg is at an angle, you can't measure it properly like that retard

that I don't think some hollyjew isn't capable of doing this