SIPPED

SIPPED

first two scoops and now this
Impeach now

Why are liberals such children?

TWO SIPS?
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLORPF

How will Stephen Colbert cover it?

HE CAN'T KEEPING GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

He can't keep getting away with it!

ironic since trump was the one who chided rubio for taking a drink break during a speech in a primaries

used to be network news only had so much time on air. a story had to be worthwhile

with the internet, there is literally infinite space and this is what you get. a bar set so low you'd have to plumb the marianas trench to find it

UNBELIEVABLE
MEANWHILE AFRICANS HAVE NO CLEAN DRINKING WATER BLUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFPT

SIPPY MCSIPPERSON NEEDS TO BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL AND STOP SIPPING
I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS SHIT

rubio's was made fun of universally for being awkward as fuck

>Impeach now
auntie maxine is on the case so impeachment is any day now...

Rubio was on drugs and constantly needed to rehydrate. There is no way a normal person acted like that.

trump can't even drink water like a normal person

I know. He drinks like a demigod.

no, more like a fat retard

>Rubio was on drugs and constantly needed to rehydrate. There is no way a normal person acted like that.
5bux says you wouldn't say that if he was white

>he doesn't satisfy his thirst because people might be keeping track
soyboy beta cuck is triggered to find out he's been bamboozled this whole time

you're right, trump should never drink water again and I should have voted for hillary

wow what a nazi fascist

BLUMPF YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

Two sips?
TWO SIPS?!?!?!
YOU'VE DONE IT THIS TIME BLUUUUUUURMPH

CRUMPFK

Reminder to stay hydrated

OH MY GÖOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDRRRUUUUMMMPPFFFFF

I'd say worse about Jeb and sadly he was white, though his kids are another story entirely.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SIPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS

GRONALT HARUMPFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, what else has the man actually done for the media to report on besides make an ass out of himself and our nation on Twitter?

TWO sips!
What a sexist racist pig!

what like hilary?

Former Trump supporter here.

Seeing how triggered Trump supporters got by this really made me re-evaluate the losers I was associating myself with.

I'm now on the side of comedy, educated people and people that aren't afraid to embrace their superiority.

I try to, but plain water tastes so disgusting.

is colbert donald's biggest cuck?

Lizards aren't white

fuckin top notch
magnificent

Yes Rubio was definitely on adderall. I don't blame him at all, top politicians work insane hours. But it fucked up his short term memory and messed up his debate performance.

He's actually done more in his first year than most presidents in modern history. I mean the judge appointments alone were worth it. Not to mention he's been doing what is necessary to front load leg work for his bigger projects like the wall. You can whine all you want that you don't see immediate results right now, but contractors in the system know government projects take forever and they've commented on the amount of foot work already getting done that doesn't make headlines.

shit you got me there

Rubio did it like a spaz tho

no mention in this thread that he was drinking F I J I water

A E S T H E T I C
S I P
S A D B O I

brainwashed by (((them)))

BLUMPFY BLORF YOUR TIME HAS COME

The sad thing is you easily be either a leftist pretending to be a former Trump supporter, or a right winger making a mockery of how stupid leftists are and it all comes out the same.

The water is from Fiji but it's an American company

>liberals can't find anything wrong with what Trump does
>literally nitpick at what he drinks and eats
this is what happens when you lose over and over

Have you read Trump's Twitter timeline? But let me guess, all of his petty insults are "based".

>2 (TWO) sips

>He's actually done more in his first year than most presidents in modern history.
Can you at least finish high school before making such claims

You don't understand. Two scoops and then two sips is proof positive he is looking to systematize the oppression of minorities, women and anyone who disagrees with him. If you can't admit that then you are a racist nazi that should be punched.

Now admit you're a bigot or else.

>I'd say worse about Jeb and sadly he was white, though his kids are another story entirely.
Jeb wasn't autistically drinking water in the same way Trump or Rubio was. Not an argument.

>petty
in a thread about 2 sips and 2 scoops
whose petty again?

Literally everyone in this thread, realistically.

Jeb, it's over, please leave.

They are based.

I actually have two science degrees, am married, own my own home and have my own company. But I'll see about getting to the GED exam sometime.

Seriously, I am totally not fucking kidding. I know you're trolling me, but I had to laugh at that. While I hope chans never become just a thing for old guys wanting to relive their youth, there really are a shit ton of people in their mid 30's on here as well.

He is infinitely smarter than your dumbass

2 FUCKING FAR
TWO
FUCKING
FAR

>Jeb wasn't autistically drinking water
Jeb was just straight autistic.

Well Trump is a liberal, so calling him childish wouldn't contradict what that other user said.

Well you typed it out so I believe you

How do you even fix america?

BOTTLE
NICE AND HOT

lmao

Are we seriously going to have 7 more years of liberals crying over shit like this? Will they eventually break?

Quick type out you aren't a retarded leftist so I don't win.

the salt must flow

>literally implying Trump will make it one full year

lol yeah he knew the liberals would eat it up because of what happened to Rubio, in case you haven't learned he's playing the media like fools for going on 2 and a half years

TOP KEK

ZLORK BUDLNH

10/10 user

>trump shits himself
>haha he totally did it on purpose. he knew a liberal was nearby and would have to smell it. played them like a fiddle. truly 5d checkers my friend.

DANG'OL CHUMPF THAT SECOND DRINKY WAS ONE TOO MANY

Son, how raw do you really want to get over an internet insult contest. House, family, business, but this shit right here is the most productive use of your time right now? Seems odd to me.

user, hillary was the one who shat herself, on 9/11 no less

It's ok, other people get confused too sometimes.

>Trump drinks water
>Trump dumps fish food in right after Jap President does the same thing
>Trump gets two scoops

yeah at this point he doesn't even have to try anymore, good point

Why doesn't Sup Forums post the real picture instead of a bunch of memes?

I love Sup Forums spam xDDD le based trump nigger build le wall hehehhe I'm 14 and I came from le Reddit (they are libcucks tho you are Reddit) Hehe so glad we're fucking up Sup Forums so badly

mods deleted the last thread, nice work

Wtf

are you done having your tantrum?

If it's not a big deal why are you defending him? lol

there's nothing to defend retard, we're dancing on your grave

I love it how Colbert had fuck all to do witch the two scoops shit yet since that post on r/the_donald got memed to hell and back, now it's considered a fact here

The funny thing is, Trump keeps coming out on top which would lend credence to Trump supporter interpretations. Meanwhile you kinda come off like you're butt hurt.

>Unfit for Office

do jews wear the funny hats to inscrease thier dark magic?

>legitimate major issues going on
>trump does something
>liberal media focuses on that
The multinational corporations want a second term, so it will happen

This is a meme thread but i want to show my brothers the innate victory we enjoy