The Clone Conspiracy - Omega

Did you think it was over? Slott has one final chapter for you.

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with Rhino's face?

And now we get a repeat of the end of Clone Conspiracy

ARE YOU READY FOR UNCLE BEN, Sup Forums?

Yep, he's gonna die anyway

NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME

>I'm going to make Parker pay
I get that you're in grief, but really? Did you expect Parker to perform miracles?

>Kaine's still dying
C'mon, give the guy a break. How many times does he have to die?

Kaine did nothing wrong

He can defuse the bombs but it's a stretch

That entire rumor was proved to be false.

Oh, so NOW SHIELD shows up.
Also, Stilt-Man and Spider-Slayer confirmed alive.

I'm honesty surprised that Slott didn't clone Uncle Ben in the end.

like slotts addicted to making peter an ass

When in doubt, blame Parker.

Being Rhino is suffering

Especially since he has such a guilt complex that he'll accept the blame for anything.

Why DIDN'T he just go straight to Peter an tell him to fuck off with New U?

How is this Peters fault he actually came out against the New U

i think slott forgot peter never publicly supported newu

>>Kaine's still dying
He got cured user.

>Just keep moving forward
I think this is a callback to Rhino's story in The Gauntlet.

read this page

Well that happened

But you're not the "real" Gwen. The clone isn't either, since the real one is long dead, but why should she care? This dude isn't even anything like her Peter.

And now we get a prologue for Peter David's Scarlet Spider.

>Ben wearing a Deadpool shirt for his disguise
We already saw how Ben survived in ASM

This page is why Slott is a garbage writer in a nutshell.

There's no point to any of it. No logical character motivations or progressions. It's just "X causes Y." This is going to be what changes the status quo again, bankrupting Parker Industries and putting us in another "NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME AGAIN" scenario.

really wish there was a reformed spider-rogues book. would make for some fun stories and allow marvel to continue its obsession with creating new legacy characters that fill the roles of the old versions

Well, at least someone got a happy (?) ending.

I liked the concept of Curt turning his family into lizards, but why'd he make them retarded?

anyone who didnt see this coming is retarded

>I need money
Classic Parker

Green scalie humans is more like it.

Anyone who didn't see this coming? Anyone?

ok. ill admit this look for ben is amazingly perfect

>But you're not the "real" Gwen.

She is, in her reality.

>but why should she care? This dude isn't even anything like her Peter.

This statement of yours is... problematic, IMO. You mean to say that the opinion of Kaine, a person she has spend months working with and developing a friendship with, is not important because he's "not her Peter" or "just a clone"?

Kaine developed a personality of his own and never seen himself as Peter Parker. And even if that weren't true, that doesn't invalidate his opinion, feelings or approval.

Wait, didn't Ben use a voice modifier so he'd sound like Miles Warren and not like Parker?

I've always enjoyed when writers play up the, 'game' aspect between heroes and their villains.

Like both sides acknowledge the roles they're playing and when it's time to drop the gig and just be people to one another for a moment.

>Ben stole some guy's hoodie

The Superior Allies of Spider-Man?

Get MachX to lead them and you could do it as a TBolts run.

Here comes a new ship

so he set her up just so he could save her and gain her support. really pushing the ben as a villain angle in a really lame way

She's not able to pour correctly and the kid is trying to eat his plate. They've clearly lost something upstairs.

Needs a MAGA on that hat desu

What's Fisk doing in San Francisco?
His solo book established that he's moved back to New York permanently. It's clear that the Spider-Man and Daredevil editorial departments aren't coordinating.

I honestly don't remember who the fuck this guy is at all.

>It's Parker's fault somebody else duped us and cloned my huspand

thats the idea. hell itd be a fun run if they made the superior foes actually successful as heroes. maybe even more popular than spiderman, the stories would be painfully easy and fun to write/read

He was in SanFran before this storyline began. The solo had him go back while CC was going on.

Ben cut him off before he could finish the sentence with "...find her here."

Glad Kaine pointed out his reason for not saying anything at least. It irked me when he initially didn't.

Shouldn't she be in jail rather than free to go back to her place?

And Montana and Massacre.

If Fisk knows, does SHIELD know?

this. doesnt make sense that shes not at least in shield custody

I'm guessing they kept degenerating before he stabilized them.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Stormin' Norman strikes again. Also Ben does his best Spidercide impression.

Fucking Massacre. Hate that asshole.

>couldn't even give him a non-retarded family
God damn it

Nice. I've been shipping Spider-Gwen and Kaine since the start of this shit show. It would be 10x better than Miles/Gwen but Marvel's gotta keep trying to push Miles, I guess.

theyd turn against him if they werent in a "manageable" state. hes nuts again

Mattie Franklin is dead again, but at least we brought back Stilt Man and fucking Massacre
Oh, joy!

She is a real Gwen, yes, but she's not any more an authentic version of Peter's Gwen than the clone is. They're just people with her name and face, and in Spider-Gwen's case she doesn't even have the original Gwen's memories like the clone did, nor did she ever fancy herself as anything more than a lookalike, also unlike the clone.

"this dude" referred to 616 Peter, whose opinion she was bothered by. I never said anything about Kaine. Again, she doesn't have any connection to 616 Peter other than him looking like an older version of her dead childhood friend. I don't know why she would care much about what someone who is effectively a completely stranger thinks of her authenticity.

>Problematic
What problems does my view cause?

What, you don't like non-powered Carnage with bombs?

>Slott still doesn't care that Jonah also lost Mattie

>I'm suing him for all he's got
What exactly would she be suing him for? Wouldn't it make more sense to sue New U?

Didn't Osborn change his face because that meant he could look like anyone to get at Spider-Man? What's even happening with him? Last I saw he was selling guns to black people in Africa.

I need a rule 34 of Connor's wife

What the fuck was that shit?

Going by solicits, he's now in a position of power in Symkaria. He's apparently legally untouchable, so Spider-Man has to go to war against him by himself along with Silver Sable.

That would be nice, but you know as well as me that even if such a book existed, it would be cancelled and a few monthes later, the reformed rogues would be villains again without any explanation.

Good ol' "it's just a cover" really

Gotta love how Spidey gets super serial as soon as Norman is mentioned.

Why would they?

for one second, I thought it was Deadpool

>not wanting Stilt-Man back

I expected a real fight.

Not surprised he turned them into lizard men but it sucks they're clearly not right in the head. Kind of sad how far Conner's family has fallen after all this time.

Scalies, not even once

>I swallowed all the pills I could to buy some time
That's not how medication works.

I don't think he was joking.

>Push miles
Gwen needs the crossover more than Miled

I don't understand going this direction with Ben. Bringing him back is a nostalgic appeal and turning him into a edgy scarred up nutjob isn't what the people who have been bitching for 20 years want to see and I doubt anyone who isn't already familiar with him will care

I still don't understand how Massacre is back like he is. Massacre had that metal plate in his head and was a murderer because he was wounded and had shrapnel in his brain. So that means after Jackal cloned him a new body, he must have purposefully put shrapnel back in his brain and replaced half his head with a metal plate.

Jesus fuck Marvel, just kill the Lizard
hasnt he suffered enough?

Wait, how is Massacre back?
He was a really lame villain, all things considered.