Whoah, when did this happen? What was the shitstorm like?

Whoah, when did this happen? What was the shitstorm like?

what am i looking at?

There wasn't any. Nefcy just did it, and didn't pat herself on the back for it.

There was no shitstorm. It was like a second in the background

People here keep trying to force a shitstorm though

No shitstorm. People barely noticed it. It was like half a second. No big deal.

There wasn't... everyone was too focused on the shipping crap they didn't even notice this... and on the episode Face the Music this happend too and no one even noticed :S

Don't pretend you don't know, you fucking faggot. Stop making these terrible threads. Go on Sup Forums or something.

>What was the shitstorm like?
why are you obsessed with seeing people fight?

>shitstorm over fags
>Sup Forums being the most tumblr sjw board
what did you expect

almost like most don't care about gay shit as long as it isn't force to the front as some virtue signally campaign

This is a children show, for christ sake!!!!!

you are trying so hard for something literally no one gives a shit about

The only people outraged about it are the ones who read angry Sup Forums rants about it and saw screencaps of it before they watched it. The people who watched it literally didn't notice because they were background characters and the scene flew by in seconds.

>Twink on moustache queen

Pleb. Call me when two big bears kiss in a cartoon

looks like an ugly kikess to me, what makes you think its male?

it has no eyelashes

Why is recceba sugar in star vs??

>implying those are her two dads

I personally was more concerned about the main character getting her heart broken in that scene rather than paying attention to the genders of the couples kissing in the background.

FAGGOTS AND DYKES

No one cared who i was until i put on the mask

There are two threads on Sup Forums right now with the exact same picture as OP. That might give you an idea.

Well they did it, starting gaytard propaganda on children show and the only ones who defend it are always gays anyway.

A children's show with
>cross dressing
>love triangles
>sexual tension
>violence
>a villain that threatened to straight up murder someone if they don't get what they want.

People didn't care, it was a second long scene in the episode that also featured the kekening.

That's obviously her father and grandfather though.

Have to agree with Nefcy doesn't stick it our face to show us how progressive she is, she just puts in the background because it exists at faggoty boy-band concerts.