Why did Ford seem to care a lot more about the Blade Runner sequel than Star Wars VII?

Why did Ford seem to care a lot more about the Blade Runner sequel than Star Wars VII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blade Runner Had heart

he hates SW. he fucking hates it

He wanted to die in Star Wars but wants to do another Blade Runner.

Because Blade Runner is actually good?

Because blade runner was good and TFA was trash

he did the best interview though

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI

He's always hated starwars.

All the actors hate Star Wars just because of the annoying fanbase worshiping them.

Because it was a good script, he enjoyed hanging out with Ryan and really really loved the finished movie.

Because his role in BR 2049 had actual heart/emotion, unlike the first movie.

This is one the best interviews ive ever seen, she actually manages to break HArrison and make him laugh ive never in my 30 years seen him laugh like that

he's actually chortling throughout this whole thing its hilarious when he tells goose to come back

best 4 minutes ive seen in a few weeks

based goose
based harrison
based lady interviewer

Because he got to hang out with Ana de Armas.

>Blade Runner is showing at my local kinoplex tonight
should i go see it again, lads?

Are there any videos or stories about him being grumpy while forced to promote star wars?

But she was very, very busy.

one of them is an actual film

pretty nice.

Between Craig Ferguson, Graham Norton, and apparently this, why are UK talk show hosts so much better than American ones?

god Ifucking hate that fat black woman.

Horrible hearing that london accent with those forced jokes and her awful laugh.

t. only white man in london

He'd wanted to return to Blade Runner for 3 decades, he just wouldn't unless the script was what he wanted and he knew he didn't want any Deckard Replicant bullshit.

Yes. I wish I could see it again where I live, but those kikes pulled it just after 2 weeks.

maybe he just doesn't like star wars and most of the fans of it

>obnoxious loudmouthed nigger bitch
>ass fatter than the entire chair she's teetering on
>makes the "interview" all about her
Pure cancer.

Why doesn't he care about Star Wars? I've never paid attention to promotional campaigns

He thinks it's shit

He had the chance to hang out with Ryan. Interesting, that he actually suggested Gosling to portray K, when he read the scrito. To his surprise, Denis already had contacted Ryan.

gos and harrison got a little brandy in that coffee of course theyre having fun

Afaik, Harrison hates Ridley Scott.

he wanted han to die in esb so they froze him, then came back for an easy check in rotj, then returned once more for an easy check but only if he died

because he knew SW was gonna be complete shit

pls respond

yes faggot, go for me, I was gonna go yesterday to see it one more time, but decided today instead, what do you know they stopped it to show fucking capeshit Justice league......

Do it for me user

Ford knows kino when he sees it

Because He's a straight white CISgendered male who knew his time was up and stepped aside for the real star wars heroes

pic VERY FUCKING RELATED

Ford has never cared about a single film he was in.

He was better in Star Wars than he was in Blade Runner

Ford has always said that Blade Runner was his favorite movie to work on.

objectively false

>London accent

Because Ford is an entry level imdbcore reddit tier pleb who will never appreciate true cinema.
He enjoys dumb movies that makes dumb people feel smart, like Blade Runner

What places are even showing it now?

A malco in mississippi

Star Wars is space capeshit, bladerunner is film

>"I like this song!"
>Actually had a costume in Star Wars

They treat guests like people and don't just suck their dick.

>tfw you aren't racist and are still able to have fun and laugh

>Wearing the exact same pair of clothes 30 years later

>Showing up to set in a Hanes t-shirt

Ford's shirt is making me trip.

>Not admiring the gooze or gazing into Ana's wonderful chest

Try to name a better trio. That's right, you can't.

Star Wars is a dying meme. Blade Runner is a forced meme, so of people he'd like it more.

>Never even been on screen altogether at once
>Greatest trio

user you need to stop

SW VII: A tired rehash of what we've seen the franchise do before. Not abysmal, but not at all exciting or memorable.
BR 2049: An improvement on literally every aspect of the original Blade Runner. Seriously, the original is a mediocre film bolstered by visual effects and Rutger Hauer. BR 2049 is a great script, great acting, awesome visual effects.

Yeah, I really wonder why Ford likes one more than the other.

It didn't have a garbage fucking rehash script. He got to work with one of the most talented actors in film, not some no-name slag.

>Ryan Gosling
>One of the most talented actors in film

Get better taste

>Star Wars is a dying meme
If only

So much talking out of ass on this thread, but you might be the worst.

BR 2019 is obviously not a "mediocre film" and nothing more needs to be said about that.

What does need to be said is that Harrison Ford DID NOT like the original BR. He complained that his role was as a detective "who didn't detect anything". He also said he was puzzled as to why fans loved the film, and while he didn't hate it, it wasn't one of his favorites.

It's still showing at several theaters in Washington State (at least from Seattle down to Olympia). Not a lot of showtimes, but it's there.

Never even knew Harrison Ford could laugh.

well who wouldnt

wow Harrison actually has a personality

>when a morbidly obese negro is better than every single US interviewer

>tfw you can choose to like whoever you want for whatever reason you want and are still able to have fun and laugh

I like that shirt.

She sounded more Brummie m8

It's really easy to hate the senile old fart but he still liked Blade Runner because it was his movie, more so than Indiana Jones

That's why I hate it too. I'm sure they are enjoyabile films but I can't even bear to watch to them because the fans have ruined them for me.

>all these young fags that think Harrison Ford doesn't have a personality
His old Late Nite interviews with Conan were pure kino.

He's one of the best all-time late night guests.

He did detect shit and he was more of a bounty hunter than detective. Did you forget he tracked the snake scale to the pleasure model replicant.

Damn, Ford seems old as fuck here.

He hates blacks, he couldnt stand pretending to care about boyega.