Black Panther looks like shit

Black Panther looks like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skGEBgePHtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a 'groid jumped on/at your car while it was stopped like that, could you draw down on him and say you feared for your life? Fucking niggers could dent my roof

Looks as though they need to increase the budget for the esteemed intercity youth outreach programs

Stand the fuck up ape

>it's a white boi thread

lol they look like apes, the way they kinda crawl-jump over the white man carts

good thread

is this a normal day in the land of the free?

What You expected from nogs?
Discussion with apes always gets down to primitive instinct. Usually sexuality or violence.

It's just the rough cut user, wait until they polish the CGI.

is this the newest craze. realizing most people aren't gonna do anything while driving.

>latest
get out of your basement honky

Probably not. Vehicular manslaughter laws are pretty lopsided in favor of any pedestrians, regardless of intent. I read a news story somewhere about a lady that got charged with reckless driving because a shoplifter ran into her car outside a grocery store. She did get off fairly light, but apparently plenty of people saw that she did try to hit the guy on purpose and that's why they were trying to try it as assault with a deadly weapon.

jokes on you, I'm gonna put a few rounds through my windshield, get hearing damage and then shitpost about it on /k/

Jeez. I'm no softy, but mowing someone down for shoplifting seems a bit excessive.

lmao so why do they fucking jump? Can't they just sidestep?

Send them all back to Africa

BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT

So then who makes these niggers fucking pay for this shit?

>not putting your window wipers on

betas

You actually think window wipers would knock somebody off? Have you ever actually driven a car before? You can't possibly be legal to drive.

I'm 47.

>mowing someone down for shoplifting seems a bit excessive

das rite! listen 2 dis wite boi. don't hit me with ur car bro. sheeeeit.. i got kidz 2 feed u kno?

this is fairly ballsy. If they discovered he was doing that right by the Kabba they'd behead him for sure provided the mob didn't rip him apart

what's the deal with muslims and acid?

I can't wait until everyone is caramel color so we can stop this petty bickering about race

Sauce on the qt on the left pls

Agreed

they just bullied the shit outta that fat bitch. They'd all fuck her though. Ya know, because they're niggers

kek

honestly makes sense, cars can easily be deadlier than a gun in a good amount of circumstances

the set of situations where a gun is justified is larger than a car

I hope you mean not excessive enough

the best part is when they put the bucket on her head

Aw, this thread is Sup Forums as fuck. Thank god the board is not full of alt right edgelords and teens as naysayers say! That would be utterly stupid
>inb4 mu pol boogeyman, you have no argument lololol xd

youtube.com/watch?v=skGEBgePHtk

top kek

Is this from that X-File episode where the guy manipulates people to kill themselves?

Gets me every time.

>when theres only one sheboon left at the club but you haven't succeeded the mating dance

>putting that bucket on her head

did not expect to laugh that much lmao

Have you ever been at an actual party with actual people? Last year at sziget festival I've seen many similar scenes with an all white cast. It's like you post video based on your political opinions. Wow.

no one care, whitey

ah yes, the hourly racist thread on Sup Forums where 12 year old white kids can be edgy

Fuckin cool pic, gotta say

dude this is a sneak peak at one of the fight scenes in the new black panther movie. what are you talking about?

WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIET

why so many racist virgins on tv??

Disinfo

Well, post the video then

Just like monkeys at the zoo
Doing the things that niggers do

yes, I have
no, they do not

Couple of guys behaving like apes are caught on tape, and suddenly we are the problem?

Hi :^)

I don't have one but I'm quite sure there are plenty of whitepeopledoingstupidstuff videos online.
Wow, you must be the funniest guy around.
I don't really know what you mean.
>no they don't
You are not answering. I was making a statement. I live in a mostly white country and every stupid thing I witnessed was being done by a white men. Yet again this is Sup Forums and we are still not talking about something that is not linked to any movie or tv show.

>you will never hate yourself this much
Feels good

and after all that all white women still want to get blacked. by these literal apes. what does that say about how subhuman white women are?

I don't know, seems like it will be ok

And whens that gonna be lmao, never?
America will just be Mexicans until china takes over the planet

test

>it was a mating skill all along

>I lie myself
nice freudian slip

>that quote
Big if real

I like myself. Are you happy and satisfied with yourself?
Wow, that showed me. I'm white, blonde, blue eyed, truly aryan. Are you?

Small, if true

>not accelerating

have you seen arabic calligraphy

stop that, white women are usually harmless
they suffer the most because they breed and have to live with these monsters

Yeah, I admit it was funny. I deleted it, once I noticed, but it was funny. My real sin is writing on a phone.

The eternal neogaf nigger

it's a joke about all the acid attacks

>I live in a mostly white country
oh yes, the noble nigger avenger never actually met a nigger, classic.

Name 1 thing this kid did wrong

Literally every time

>tried to rape
He failed to stick his dick in her

>I live in a mostly white country and every stupid thing I witnessed was being done by a white men
yeah, that's statistics you fucking retard

shieeeeeet you right

blacks be civilized peeps yo

it's so accurate it hurts

This is always the case, without fail.

who is this?

What the fuck is this mating ritual.

I wonder if this fat bitch actually feels good. I mean, she has all the attention of like 5 niggas that are way out of her league.

To be fair, those chimps are way more civilized than chinese at a lobster buffet.

I met black people. They tend to be people.
That is the point I'm trying to make. You must be very perceptive and intelligent.

Sup Forums is not your safe space. If you are so easily offended, then leave Sup Forums entirely. This is not reddit and we do not have to cater to your weak kind.

They're just like us.

Play Call of Duty

confessed

>not giving himself a sister before killing mommy

This is kind of hot desu, I want to see them fuck her.

In a generation raised by Sup Forums, I guess he turned out exactly as would be expected

I am not offended. I like Sup Forums as a board about movies and series, not about american teenagers offended by the existence of niggers and whatever.

>They're just like us.
I kek'd

Saved as communism.webm

i see fury road 2 took the urban route

Hey i live near here. Richmond VA

you met a couple domesticated niggers in your gated community in your rich white country, very brave user keep on the good fight.