Voltron general: long-haired pidge is best pidge edition

Other urls found in this thread:

jakeira.tumblr.com/post/157864884162
smutpot.tumblr.com/post/157557028311/couldnt-goddamn-concentrate-tonight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for best VA

PLEASE tell me this isn't an edit.

Hippie

Nope. The text just floated there in front of him while they took the picture.

Weird, huh?

I meant the fact that his hair is styled like Shiro's.

He legit did that to his hair for this occasion.

That's what I thought/was hoping. Awesome, I love it when VAs do stuff like this.

>Josh will never cosplay as Shiro for you
WHY. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THIS I WANT HIM TO make a sex CD with Shiro getting raped by some faceless galra

How would anal sex with pidge feel like?

Jail time.

Like sticking your dick in a jar of peanut butter I would imagine.

No, no, it's like a hot american pieonly in space

Long hair Pidge?

Long hair Pidge

Yus pls
I need mor

I get the feeling she won't go back to having long hair, but if she ever did I hope it's only for an episode or two.

Okay, but how does her hair fit in the helmet?

Pidge still dresses like "Pidge," glasses and all, even though everyone knows she's really Katie and doesn't actually need the glasses. I would assume it's because she doesn't have anything else to wear, though you know someone thinks it's because she's more comfortable as a guy.

So wait, does anyone on the team except Shiro even know Pidge's real name? Also, was there ever an in-universe explanation as to why she chose that name exactly?

Like maybe there's an episode where they get hit with cosmic rays or go through a faulty wormhole that causes her hair to suddenly go back to being long. But after a while she decides it's too much hassle and cuts it off again.

Would you a Pidge?

>though you know someone thinks it's because she's more comfortable as a guy.
jakeira.tumblr.com/post/157864884162
I hope in the timeskip they give her long hair, make her return Matt's glasses, and have her dress in skirts and shit to further burn the majority of her fanbase.

Katiepidge dresses like a Katiepidge because it's comfortable and she can work in it. I don't think she's concerned about the gender of her clothing right now.

The glasses? Either she wore contacts before and switched to glasses that work just as well, or she just wears them in memory of her brother. She might also have outfitted them with some sort of tech by now, knowing her.

>Browsing AO3
>trans Pidge
>non-binary Pidge
>he or they/them pronouns
I wouldn't mind for this part of her "fans" to fuck off.

>Fighting an evil space emperor
>Family lost in space. Maybe dead
>Nobody thinks it's a big deal you're a girl

"Golly I sure wish I could swing back by Earth and pick up some pretty dresses to wear. Maybe some pumps and a cute pink skirt. Maybe I can try on Allura's clothes! And oh my gosh, I bet Lance brought some makeup I can borrow! Gotta look my cutest for all the aliens I'm going to KILL. The so obv gay guy that hits on women -all the time- totally understands."

"If I didn't think this way people might think I wanted to be a boy even though I clearly said I was a girl. How embarrassing."

I don't care really except if her hair grew out, that'd be terrific.

I'm surprised not many people said no. Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

Afail that's the only clothes she has. Could lose the glasses, but then they'd have to redesign her stuff. Maybe she actually needs glasses and just wore contacts before.

Wrap it in a bun. Which would be a pain in the ass for her to deal with all the time so she'd just cut it again. I would really like an episode where everyone gets hit with magic space BS that makes her hair rapidly grow long, so she can eventually get fed up with it and lop it right back off.

I want either Allura or Lance to be really bummed they didn't get to style Pidge's hair back at the castle. And maybe for Lance to be taken aback by how cute she looks with long hair. Maybe.

Steve's not finished with it yet. Look forward to it

That's definitely going in the collection when it's done. Bless you, based Steve

gotta love the mice

Who's Steve?

oh yeah, i forgot steve was a pancefag ontop of being a keithfag.
thank kek he chooses to make voltron fanart otherwise we would only have barlee.

Plachu best.

Chulatt worst.

It looks like the one on the right is jacking itself off

Everyone else wears the same outfit when not in armor as well. It's likely the only civilian wear they all have. Plus Pidge is a grease-monkey nerd, so she probably cares far more about practicality than looks.

God, I love Barlee's art so damn much. Looking through her inspiration blog makes me pretty sure she browses Sup Forums

I'd rather have aggresive Pidge flirting badly at Lance

Like, we're all just the same cosmic dust, man. Everybody is everything. That tree is like, my brother, and...and that spoon bro, that's my sister, man.

>we're all just the same cosmic dust
Can't remember if Keith said this or not

He sure did. He was so happy about it, too. Probably his cutest moment followed by that time he was about to seriously fight Klaizapp (the little Arusian warrior dude)

>Keith dresses like he's a 80's motorcyclist
>Says 80's hippie-like things
>Has a 80's mullet
Fuck, he's cute.

>That standing Pidge in the center
I wish that were more detailed than a sketch. That pose with the armor and helmet is fantastic. So cute.

Shiro is from the 90's

I could see him as the sensitive 90s guy.

>grew up in the era with scooters and gameboy colors
>as a result trusts people a lot more than others
>constantly dreams big because of growing up in a more innocent time
>always thinks about how things used to be
>likes keith because keith reminds him of more peaceful times
>hangs out with matt and pidge because they grew up together, childhood friends
>likes lance and hunk the least

So what do we think about the mysterious Galra in the Weblum's stomach? I'm thinking it's going to turn out to be a Galra girl that has chemistry with Keith.

It was actually Pidge who said it, but his reply is still cute

It's a girl.
Keith already revealed that it's a girl by assuming it was a galra dude.
It's not his mother since she died 10,000 years ago.
I would like for it to be a galra girl flirty with Keith, probably even flirty with Lance.

I don't believe it's romelle, I just get the feeling it's not her.

Yeah that's what I figured too. Keith just assumed which basically a setup for the big take-off-the-helmet reveal. I don't necessarily want shipping bullshit with Keith, but it's be neat to give him temptation to give into being more Galra. She's not a love interest but she'll show him the Galra side of the tracks.

Who's Romelle? I'm actually pretty unfamiliar with older Voltron.

How could Keith's mom have died 10,000 years ago?

Space flu

Pidge is my favorite character, so it constantly bothers me that I can keep thinking about her breasts. Is she super-flat? Did she bind them to hide her identity? Feels to me like it's the latter (she doesn't even appear to be an AA cup size) and the creators simply didn't know how to handle it after she revealed her gender to the team. Still, it's not healthy to keep them bound that tight. Set those puppies free.

She wears really baggy shirts or an armored jumpsuit, neither are conducive to showing off sweater puppies.
When she was leaning over to hack into that computer in a flashback she look like she had A/B cup.

every ship is incest
Confirmed by Keith

Of course, he sees the paladins as family.
His "like a brother" line is foreshadowing that he'll start to see the garrison trio as his brothers and sister real soon, and vice versa for them. This is a great show.

I love the lowkey family bond everyone is going to have. Especially Allura accepting Keith being a Galra through how she see's him and everyone as her new family.

Guy clothes are comfier than girl clothes, though. Plus they have pockets.

>Who's Romelle? I'm actually pretty unfamiliar with older Voltron.
Allura's cousin from the sister planet Pollux. Her family is dead, her kingdom destroyed by the Drule (Galra), and she was held as a slave by Lotor in his harem - the GoLion version had her being raped. She was the only one who could sense that Lotor was a fucked up dude behind his charming persona but nobody listened to her. Sven (Shiro in VLD, and Ryou in GoLion) eventually finds her and the two start a rebellion. In Voltron they eventually got married and had children, but the GoLion version has him committing a heroic sacrifice so she's left heartbroken and forever alone.

Nah. She doesn't need to bind her chest. She is fairly flat. The only time it even vaguely looks like she has a decent noticeable bust is when she is leaning forward. That scene you're talking about she was leaning way forward in shadow. Here she is with her back arched in a normal fitting shirt a few minutes later.

Look at that. B cup? No way. We need to learn to just let a girl character have a flat chest without jumping through hoops and trying to wish her tits into existence.

She is flat.

yeah but she was hanging over, which doesn't exactly show off what she has correctly. I think she's just flat, and I hope she has a complex about it. Likely not though, given her issues are not giving a shit about what other think and being too objective orientated.

I remember someone was giving Barlee hate for drawing Pidge as Utena and Allura as Anthy because it implied Pidge/Allura which is "pedophilia".

At BEST she might have a little bit like this. Any more than this is truly just wishful thinking or hardcore rationalization.

Oh, Pidge is definitely an A cup.

But isn't Barlee queen to the lancefags/antis? Never thought they would shit on her.

>It's not his mother since she died 10,000 years ago.
That doesn't make any sense. Are you saying Keith is over 10,000 years old?

And even that is really pushing it and taking liberties as far as I'm concerned. This picture is a lot more accurate to what we've seen.

Being Romelle is suffering.

Serious question for a fic i might write.
Do you think Galras knot or go into heat

The antis will turn on you for implying any ship that isn't Shallura or Klance. They're just using social justice as a disguise, you know.

Knot could depend on species variation. I've read fics where they knot, and fics where they don't, and I like both desu.

I'm not into the heat thing though, I think it's stupid.

Going into heat? Yeah. But if Galra are cats then why would they knot? Their penises are barbed.

Furry ones have knots, more scale like ones have barbs.

Hopefully Romelle will get a happy ending in VLD.

This probably, but I have to wonder what exactly has happened that I'm puting off going to sleep to discuss the intricacies of fictional cat alien penors.

Romelle with her traumatic life and bitterness is exactly the type of woman Shiro needs.

Between those two options? Probably some kind of heat. Like a Vulcan Pon Farr sort of situation. Some galra might knot though, like how some seem to have scales and others have fur, et cetera.

Ribbed for your pleasure Galra cock are the best kind. Pic related.

smutpot.tumblr.com/post/157557028311/couldnt-goddamn-concentrate-tonight

Barbed cat dick are just gross.

Huh, very interesting. I ought to check out older Voltron stuff

While I like Knots in fics, I prefer Galra with huge barbed ridges.

I wanna say they have a suicide pact, or just drink each other the table to cope with life.

Im not into the fully barbed thing.
So ribbed like this seems the best bet.
I was thinking it cuz a Star Trek writer i like has Spock and vulcans being able too
So i had that in mind.
Okay next question
what would a half galra cock look like

What are your thoughts on Galra with multiple retractable dicks.

Multi-dicked galra is a hot idea, though the retractable part is debatable, maybe depending on if they are the furry or scaly variations.

Smaller ridges?
Depends on how Galra we're talking, Keith could be anywhere from 1/2 to 1/4 Galra and he looks like a normal human as far as we're aware.

I bet they would have sex for solace and crack really dark jokes.

Maybe the ridges on a half Galra cock are smaller? Depends on the other half of the species, really.
Pretty sure that one Zarkon artist does this. Another artist does Sendak with four dicks, but they aren't retractable.

>Not a reverse trap anymore Pidge
What the fuck? I can't fap to this bullshit!

Keith is magicked. He only looks fully human because of some spell.

What does that mean about Lanklet?

I was hoping she'd be a reverse trap from the moment I saw and heard her in the simulator. I was not disappointed.

Tomboy + thick brows + DFC = Yes.

Excuse you, but DFC Katie is justice

I don't think she'd need to bind anything, if she's wearing loose clothing that's not made of flimsy clingy materials A cup tits with a normal sports type bra (or even any normal bra that's not a push-up booster) would hide there quite naturally.

She's skinny and athletic, which easily translates to rather flat.

So are you saying that magic is all that's keeping my husbando from being a superior purple fluffy husbando?
Fucking space wizards.

Purple furry Keith in season three or we fucking riot, and I'm not even a Keithfag.

They continue to taunt us on what beautiful form Keith has underneath that Quintessence magic.