LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQTD8z6XaM
youtu.be/1NnyVc8r2SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its cool tho beaners and chinks will eat this shit up

That's worse than transformers

I can never get behind the slowmo in these movies. It just looks so ridiculous and allows for drawn out shots on bad CGI.

h-how the fuck is it THIS bad!?

THATS ACTUALLY PRETTY BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but a good bad, not a bad-bad

>LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

HOW
The way superman notices Flash coming is a cool idea but the execution is so fucking awful

What's so bad about this exactly? or is it just a meme

>mfw people laugh at the only part I liked

CGI wise it truly is

OH NO NO NO NO

>The Flash runs in slow-motion during slow-motion scenes
He doesn't look very fast

>OH NO NO NO NO

was toriyama the director

How much of this movie is Cavill shirtless? Why the fuck would you fuckers criticize this?

The movie's shit but it's actually really fucking cool to watch bad Superman wreck shit like that

Gimme a quick rundown, why is Superguy bad now?

>THATS ACTUALLY PRETTY BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGGAGA

He was grumpy because he got woken up :

The background reminds me on Duke Nukem final boss

>Sup Forums - It's OK when Marvel does it

marvel just has the better super heroes

wow this is sexist sexpandering he's shirtless!
imagine if gal was topless!

shut up opinion fetishist

>imagine if gal was topless!

She'd be indistinguishable from a topless man

>has the better

>you know that quicksilver scene? COPY THAT
>you know the marvel quips? COPY THAT
Poor DC. Their heroes don't deserve this.

Also, lol at Superman jumping in accelerated speed as if gravity got faster too.

lol you're right. Looks like they tried to pull a quicksilver but fucked it up

Wait a second, why is Flash also moving in slo-mo? Isn't the whole point that he moves normally while everyone else is slow?

Did they use CG to fix his hair? He actually looks good here.

he's flying downwards :^)

ah but you see, he is slow but everyone else is REALLY slow
its to make sure audiences know that it's slo-mo time and wonder woman isnt just standing still

how is that wrong?

SHHHHHHHHHHH

ITT people so dumb they just jump on the hate train without being able to even recognise which parts were bad

Jumping isn't a good way to portray that.

i assumed it's because Superman also has super speed but still not as fast as the flash. so it kind of balances it out.

youtu.be/1NnyVc8r2SM
will it ever be topped?

>opinion fetishist
what does this mean?

Shit movie but Superman raping the League was beautiful

Their both heroes with super speed powers, anything that wasn't those lame ass Flashâ„¢ series special effects would be rip off to you retards.

That cut to batman getting fucked out of nowhere fucking kills me

how the fuck do you people watch capeshit? i would genuinely be embarrassed to enjoy these movies

a cool idea used a thousand times.

you know like woman fetishist

I'd watch a bad guy Superman movie to be honest

>These Wojacks

Glad to see this going strong. I wonder what the hot memes and reaction faces will be in 5 years

little spic/gook/muslim boy, your sentece is grammatically incorrect, therfore makes it incomprehensible, please go learn some english before posting

Let's be honest here, Superman taking all these scrubs to school is the coolest bit of the movie

The concept of this is cool. Superman ALSO has super speed. Not quite as fast as flash, but much faster than everyone else, so he can deal with Flash "on his level." That is--it might be unlikely to see this aspect of Superman's powers otherwise, if he never deals with super fast beings.

The execution/visuals are another matter, and look silly, but the idea had potential.

Just look at this scene then look at any DC scene

how can DC even hope to compete?

Is this a JoJo reference?

Snyder doesn't make capeshit though. his films are genius. BvS is a future cult classic.

why is superman evil zombie

lol

Underrated

...but...but how did he fall faster than gravity

why is superman so gay?

please tell me how its' grammatically incorrect

>The execution/visuals are another matter, and look silly, but the idea had potential.
I don't see how else they would've done it, everything else around them is slower, that's how you show people with superhuman speed, no?

>tfw Supermanfag
feels good lads, shame about the rest of the movie

Tbh the flash's fucking face ruins that scene. It should've been a more terrifying moment rather than silly.

MFW Supes going fucking all-out is the best thing about this movie. Do you think we're going to see an injustice storyline at some point?

MoS did it perfectly.

> Lose balance while going at speeds that exceed human comprehension
> He kinda just trips and roles a bit before getting up

What a shits show.

no

Jesus christ.

someone please post pennywise version. i looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

these were for charity, clark.

you people have to understand that capeshit movies are children movies. my 10 year old self would think that this movie is super cool

TOO SERIOUS NEEDS MORE QUIPS MORE QUIIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LAUGHS LAUGHS EVERYTIME ALL THE TIME I NEED TO LAUGH ALL THE TIME

tfw to intelligent too walk

The fight choreography, the cgi, the wire work when aquaturd jumps, it's missing here but it's awfully executed etc, but what nobody talks about, is how useless the JL is without Supes lmao.

>bigger boobs than Gal Gadot

is this domestic abuse?

There won't be a Sup Forums in 5 years.

>Implying

Looks better than anything Marvel have shat out

Can we be done with superhero movies now? Marvel is extremely shitty, this is shitty. The medium just does not work.

>his unborn child
but thats an oxymoron. every educated person knows that only after birth the lump of flesh becomes a child

fantastic

cavill has nice titties no homo

Why live with that delusion?

Yeah this caught me too, it's so awkward. It could've resumed normal speed and had him crash off like a car wreck or something but instead he just slides on the ground at the speed of sound casually.

who?

BvS is a future cult classic.
I unironically agree with you

>you people have to understand that capeshit movies are manchildren movies

ftfy

You're an idiot.

This. Having the whole sequence be in slow motion, I feel, was a mistake.

I'm a beaner and I thought this scene was genuinely cool

>Copy that

and you are a mysoginist

stop mansplaining

How come Fatman didn't prep for Calvo Lel, they even show him huffing and puffing, what happened to the badass that hides his weaknesses and always has a contingency plan?
It felt like I was watching Adam West Batman.

you would frijole

holy fuck she's so horrible at acting