get out retard

time for a reboot

5.2 out of 10?

Isn't that worse than BvS?

That's what Flashpoint's for.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQTD8z6XaM

Jesus Christ, will it ever stop?

Wait for the voice of TRUTH.

More like the voice for edgy, contrarian, cuckservatives.

>implying disney isn't straight up paying people for negative reviews

Jesus fuck top critics same as Batman v Superman this is a total disgrace. Fuck all these idiots.

OH NONONONONONONO

Wait, isn't it going up judging by "Reviews Counted"? I'm not familiar with all these ratings stuff.

how long until someone gets caught taking money/perks from Disney for negative reviews?

I think they need to reboot and take a year off. Go pay Taika Waititi anything he asks blank check to do the Samoan Aquaman. Even if they need to destroy most of the current footage. Make it fuckin bright and fuckin funny and colorful but add some heart.

Flashpoint gets as many movies as it needs. Screw Batman & Superman and doing a unified universe.

So glad you posted this, been waiting all day.

Disney pays for positive reviews for their shits, I had chance to read few reviews where reviewer shits on them, but in end ignores it and still gives 3/5 or 6/10 just above average.
DC gets fair shit reviews. Reviewers shit on it and give fair shit score, not forcing it to be above average.

i know they pay for hit pieces against their competition.

it's a cut throat industry and Disney is playing for keeps. It's just a matter of time until they have to deal with their own gamergate-esque scandal when what they've been doing leaks.

idk I seem to agree with him on the movies I've seen, so I trust him. Try to separate politics from art it will help you ultimately

>4 Razzies

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

>Nov 2016: Sup Forums celebrates Trump
>Nov 2017: Sup Forums laughs at JL RT
>Nov 2018: ???

>muh nigger channel award show means anything hurr durr

James Wan just wrapped up filming for Aquaman before Halloween. You want WB to drop a full movie budget for reshoots?

Honestly, I meant DC/WB too in that. Also that was all from the most normie Razzies ever and the one everyone agrees jumped the shark because it was the most obvious and underrated movies that year.

I spent the better part of last night driving around town putting up posters and even starting conversations with a few people on the streets telling them to see Justice League. I’ll probably see it more than a few times and try to bring a lot of people with. This movie is amazing and needs all the help it can get. i encourage you all to do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g

Man fuck my life, god damnit. To be fair though I have liked what I have seen. Nah I wouldn't tell them to completely scrap an entire movie sorry I guess I was emotional and I didn't follow the progression of Aquaman either.

Aquaman 2 should be Taika Waititi though and be as much of a change as Thor 3 was to Thor 2.

NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NONONONONO

I honestly thought it was better than thor

It's gonna make money and that is all that literally matters.

Republicans losing both House and Senate. Not even being a rude bitch but the way I see it if they can't get taxes they deserve to die.

You haven't seen it retard

>everyone agrees jumped the shark because it was the most obvious and underrated movies that year.

you're operating on a seriously high level of delusion

WHY
WOULDN'T
THEY
JUST
LEAVE
SNYDER
ALONE

>Sup Forums's king is a literal homosexual black male
You can't make this shit up

Just saw it actually walking out of the cinema as we speak

Who is this jewish mistress?

showings started hours ago

>she sees your dick

U P D A T E D

ben shapiro's sister

the saw guy did aquaman?
wtf?

really makes you think

As soon as you get off your lazy ass and put the pieces together.
You have all that you need with that internet connection to get to the truth.
Someone has to do it.

Zemo's plan was even longer, and more convoluted.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

>Nov 2018: /leftypol/ laughing at Trump's impeachment

5 years minimum

>Marvel literally 17/17
>DC can't even string together 2 decent movies in a row.

I cant believe Spiderman Homecoming got a 92.

That movie was a fucking slog.

>tfw you get to laugh at impotent DC fags and impotent libfucks at the same time
What a time to be alive.

Meanwhile at WB
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

It's all my favorite super heros in one. I'm excited to watch them solve crime together.

ITT: bad movies that you love.

Are you actually doing all that for free?

Only 117 more reviews til it's got the same review count as Thor 3

How low will it go?

dear fucking god its ben shapiro with khazar milkers

>what is Wonder Woman
>trouble production? What do you mean? Its normal to rewrite and reshoot 33% of the movie and switch directors

NOT

ENOUGH

QUIPS

FEED

ME

QUIPS

oh man this is a huge flashback to those threads about the BvS score

remember those?

happiest time of my postan lyfe

filthy frank

>mfw the only good DC movie stars a jewish woman
>mfw the only other successful DC movie stars a woman and black guy

some Dreamworks character

Would you be surprised if wb did with how they've been with these movies the past few years

James Wan has his finger on the pulse of modern audiences though, unlike Snyder or Ayer.

his movies can actually entertain.

it's like amerimutt ethnicity demographics wew

>BUT MUH SJW
Found the Sup Forumslack

inb4 MUHH JUDEN

I get that, aquaman is somehow one of the cape shit movies in interested in. But with how stupid wb has been the past 4 years or so I can easily see them fucking it up again

>score based on current sjw movement

cringe

>T-this is the mouse's doing
>J-Joss Whedon ruined DC

posts rarely get cringiery and gayer than this. well done.

I mean, RLM liked Wonder Woman. And before any Sup Forumstards jump on any conclusions, let me say that RLM doesn't give a shit about SJW and are known for making very offensive jokes in their videos. The type that no SJW would make. They also trashed Ghostbusters 2016 which was also rated fresh on Rotten Tomatoes because of SJW critics.

Now, does Wonder Woman deserve 92%? probably not. But it is still the best DCEU movie by far.

The best part is the DCucks can't even form symbolism thread to damage control this movie because there's barely any hack Snyder left on it.

there's no way it's worse than Thor 2

Watching the 30 minute leak now, it sure seems to be. Smells of Whedon that's for sure, though at least Supes doesn't seem like as much of a dick after his initial brawl with the league.

Dunno, but most of them said that The bad guy (Steppenwolf) is definitely a crap compared to Thor 2 villain (which is the lowest among all Marvel villains)

Oh my god, Aquaman sitting on the lasso.

Marvelfags on Sup Forums lied to me, i just got back from seeing Justice Lague and it was fucking awesome, literally everybody in the theatre had smiles and I heard alot of people saying "that was good" right after the last scenes after the credits. Warner Brothers is going to be at this for a long time to come, because I know I'll be watching Justice League again in 3D this time since the IMAX showing was so good. Snyder's DC is a breath of fresh air yet it still retains that classic Snyder action, the is just right and not too long but the action scenes are dope. Steppenwolf was great too, man this shit has me superexcited for Justice League 2 and Aquaman.

I cant waiit

she's cute as fuck if you're implying she's ugly

Not too much.

Remember the plan that ended up happening was Plan B. Plan A was to just get the Hydra agent to tell him where it is, go there, get the footage, then make sure Stark saw it.

Plan B in the meantime
>frame Bucky for a crime to get people looking for him
>use stolen Hydra book to get the codewords to trigger his Winter Soldier persona
>get the location of the other Winter Soldiers and the video file from Bucky
>go there
>get file
>make sure Stark sees it

The Superhero registration bit didn't have anything to do with Zemo, and just ended up being a lucky coincidence that it was causing a rift in the Avengers already. Stark following them to Syberia to Zemo could just show him the file right then and there wasn't pre-planned and, again, just ended up being a lucky coincidence.

Read them and laugh your ass off. They blatantly say it's better than MoS and BvS, but they review it worse than them.

>rlm doesn't give a shit about sjw shit
>praise anytime a woman has a lead
Fuck off retard. They unironically said the best part and best actor of TFA was Rey. RLM is as numale as it gets.

And it's 7.9 on imdb - how are reviewers this fucking out of touch?

>imdb ratings
please dont be serious

>RT ratings
please don't be serious

IMDB ratings are generally much more reliable

RT ratings are just as bad. Stop being a sheep and make up your own mind.

>mfw company wars over reviewers

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna give this kino it a 10 on imdb.

> IMDB ratings are generally much more reliable

You mean ratings that are spammed by DCcucks and alt bot accounts rating 10/10 regardless of film quality to get the scores up?

>Are you actually doing all that?
LMAO

its quoted from reddit i think

Great

Wasn't she a model? She should be used to it.