Daisy Ridley Joins Netflix Comedy 'Super-Normal'

>THR reports that Netflix has picked up a new superhero comedy called Super-Normal, which has Josh Gad, Daisy Ridley and Luke Evans attached to star.

comicbookmovie.com/other/super-normal-daisy-ridley-josh-gad-and-luke-evans-on-board-for-new-netflix-superhero-comedy-a155437

>Super-Normal is described as "a character-driven subversive take on the genre that Hollywood and the rest of the world loves too much."
Already sounds annoying

Really?
Daisy Ridley annoyed me from the get go.

>Already relegated to shitty Netflix original series
Her career is fucked after Episode 9.

Sounds like Powerless.

She's part of another Star Wars trilogy after Episode 9.

>josh gad
no thank you sir. I do not like it

WHY would she ruin her career like this? Josh Gad is disgusting, this is literally the level of a stupid CBS comedy like Big Bang.

>Netflix original
>capeshit
>Daisy Ridley

Is anyone else weirdly turned on by her rotten ovaries?

t. "endometriosis = rotten ovaries"

That doesn't even look like her

Would you prefer pozz pussy or cancer cooch?

Just googled it. Women are disgusting.

hairy pusy!

I'm being serious for once. What did Daisy Ridley do to deserve the ongoing mockery of a large group of people on the internet? She has a serious medical condition and yet someone has to make fun of it like it's a joke. Yes, apparently being a woman and not being able to have kids is a funny joke.
Sometimes i don't get this board.

Lmao you actually believe that

CUTE

She's a coke addicted cunt and a terrible actress. She deserves all the shit she gets. Fucking bitch should run her mouth sbout shit she has no idea about either.

A somewhat attractive photo of her. A first.

reddit is there FOR YOU

FROM STAR WARS TO NETFLIX
8CAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA

It's super hot user, you could pump her full of jizz multiple times a day and never worry about pesky babies coming out of her. She'd be a creampie 24 hours a day

She can probably have kids.

You wish cuck. That bitch is damaged goods.

>Josh Gad
enough already

that fucking earring, my sides
> josh gad, my sides

I don't like him but I liked him in that FX show

She's my waifu.

Get some standards cunt

>thick?

>*CHOMPS* your dick off
>What did you just say about feminism user?

Is there a cracked standalone version of this yet? Can't be fucked to pay in playstore