The Unstoppable Wasp #3 Storytime

Guest starring Moon Girl!

I wonder how many issues this will get till it gets cancelled

Bump of pain

I still can't believe how terrible the colors are compared to the Starfire miniseries

I'm so glad we didn't go that lame route of having an emotionally charged fight between people, seeing them be besties is so much better! Im glad even though the Red Room produces seriously dangerous assassins nothing bad will ever happen to the greatest Wasp ever!

>gets out Starfire vol 2.
Holy fucling shit. What the hell happened

I don't even know why I did this. I'm sorry.

thanks OP but this is awful

What makes me sad is that whitley princeless was OK and his champions MU tie in was really good, so that means he's writing crap like this on purpose

Storytimes of Pain are on the weekends

This coloring is terrible

Jarvis has had a hard life.

It's becoming increasingly clear that Marvel DOES NOT HAVE GOOD COLOURISTS.

Ultimates 2 sometimes looks like ass because they let Foreman do his own colouring, and America today had very flat colours. Flat colours can work well (see Shade, the Changing Girl), but it was just a mess in that book

Just make sure you never do it again.

>That face
Guess I'm not sleeping tonight

This is so painful. Reading this is like trying to bathe in quick sand.

Like it's not even so bad it's good like The Room or even the current Venom comic. It's just so painfully bad. Shit could be a torture method. Nothing goes on, the characters are all uninteresting, the plot is a fucking bore(I don't even think a plot exists does it?).

Oh, and the art fucking stinks. Who's fucking hiring these artists? Marvel seems to only have good handful of actual good artists these days. This sort of art would only be seen in some two-bit webcomic. It's not Squirrel Girl bad, but it's still just overall unappealing.

Ugh, now I can see why even the original Wasp didn't get any single runs.

Daily reminder that sexism is mostly a white person problem

There's nothing particularly painful about this issue. Just mediocre schlock trying to appeal to a young girl's demographic. Whether or not young girls would actually like this though is beyond me.

What hurts is that this lady did a few issues of the DCYou Starfire series, and was much better.

Most sexist people on twitter is blacks.

Nadia continues to be WAY too fuckin' sugary for me. The overt sweetness has to come with some reality here sooner or later

>GIARL labs
Still not an enrapturing plot

Also Jarvis deserves better

Yeah what you said. It's been three issues and Nadia's faced no real adversity other than muh Smartest Person List gap.

This could have been a good moment for Nadia to get a hard taste of what it is she really avoided with the Red Room but no

Mediocrity is its own form of pain. But this is more than simply mediocre. This is gulping down vinegar when you expected to swallow water.

Someone's gotta.

Not really, no.

This comic has the same problem as so many other Marvel titles at the moment: it's safe, nothing interesting at all or any conflict
What's the point of making her Hank Pym's daughter raised in a lab if all that did for her is make her quirky and out of touch?
It's so god damn boring, they could do so much more with her

Wasp and America in the same day? It's like Christmas!

MOVIE
SYNERGY

How come DC doesn't have any of this shit?

Why do all black women in comics these days have to have super stereotypically black names. Why not just Jessica or Sarah? Seems kinda offensive.

you tried its okay

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Jeremy Whitley (Wasp's writer and writer of another stronk brown lesbians who don need no man comic) is hyped for America. They're made for each other

Why does he have a brown girl as his twitter avatar?

>G.I.R.L.
>Genius Inaction Research Labs
Never not gonna be funny

I always hate this kind of logic in comic books. Rather than spending years developing a teleportation machine, dreaming of seeing it come to life, and planning on revolutionizing the world, comic book scientists just randomly decide to do it one day like it's something anybody can do by picking up a physics textbook.

Alot of books have this retared flat color style to them in Marvel. It does not look good.
Elsa is fine in Starfire. What the fuck happened in this book.

Oh sure, she doesn't make friends because she's smart. It has nothing to do with the fact that she dresses like a rockette, even while working on an invention.

Teenage girls don't think Carl Sagan is cool. And having them say that they do doesn't make those characters smart.

Black foljs are hella sexist.
I have learned that growing up and my dad keeps trying to get me to comform to the 'women are the cleaners' mindset

As a Moon Girl fan, this was lame.

something something fetish.

If she's so smart, why is she letting him hold the phone to talk while driving?

Checkmate, Marvel.

Because third-wave feminism is just as racist as what it believes it's fighting.

Yeah, I saw your caps over there. It just makes me sad. Both books had a ton of potential.

This is legitimately fuckin terrible

why give her a dull name like those when who have you can have something interesting

i learned something at least

Jarvis doesn't deserve this shit

Dumb people who write smart people write them as magicians.

So let me get this straight-

Like 5 super-genius level intellects are ALL in New York, all under 25 and ALL of them Ethnic Women save for the Main character?

Who is their main Villian? Hank Pym? Bruce Banner? Cho?

It's not okay for men to think of women as their skin color, but it's okay to advertise a character as being a brown dyke, right?

>you can avoid oppression by not knowing about it
>white argument
That's retarded.
Also the whole issue is that someone else taught those 2 years old kids about sexism.

Well that was mediocre. Only good part was sympathizing with Priya. All she wants is to live a normal life and some annoying chick won't stop pestering her.

Everything else is garbage, and this is coming from someone who likes Moon Girl's own comic.

>I want a boyfriend with a cool beard and big shoulders
said no girl ever

Joke's on you, I'm not getting either!

Moon Girl has fans?

CALIFORNIA
A
L
I,
F
O
R
N
I
A,

>Who is their main Villian?
There isn't one, because having one would require interesting things to happen. And we can't have that in a girl's book.

Fuck I hate sjws

I really need an Immortan Joe mediocre reaction gif for this. I can't believe that there haven't been any so-bad-it's-good book, it's all just boring

Pym is a robot and Banner is dead. At the rate that random teenaged minority girl supergeniuses are cropping up, I'll be surprised if Cho even counts anymore.

what a racist cunt, hope he dies in a fire.

Welcome to the DC Effect, also known as the Marvel Curse.

One writer can work for DC and put out the best content of their career. But even within months of working for DC, they can move to Marvel and their creative output nosedives. Inversely, one may work for Marvel and create forgettable stories, but taking up work at DC improves their output immensely.

Just look at Jeff Lemire, Sam Humphries, Charles Soule, and even Marguerite Bennett to an extent.

Pronounce that and try to think of a reason for it.

My name is 'black' but for a reason. Most names like that are for a reason. I was named after my dad.

I really hope someone else can get a hold of this character. I love pym, and when I saw this character introduced I was super excited about the kind of stories it could lead to. On paper Nadia makes for an awesome concept, but instead of dealing with the daughter of a troubled scientist with a bad reputation who is slowly showing signs of following in his shoes we get a vapid pre-teen bore.

As bad as Waid is, I bought Nadia's intro issues because new character first appearance, and I actually found her interesting in that. I was actually kinda looking forward to this solo, I was not expecting this drivel.

way too many

>ALL in New York
Welcome to Marvel, where New York is the only place on the planet where important stuff happens.

The Unstoppable Bump (I don't know why I do this)

I totally agree. that all new avengers issue with her reacted to civil war 2 was what made me want to read this in the first place.

You should give Batgirl a read before you say that.

Her book is pretty good. It's a shame that Marvel's marketing makes the character seem cancerous.

So this character grew up in some kind of hellish assassin training ground right?

Why is she acting like some teenybopper?

She's semi "retarded".

>I was not expecting this drivel.
You should ONLY expect this drivel from modern Marvel.

she's bipolar, just like her old man. this is her in the middle of a manic streak.