Why doesn't this show get talked about as much as other 90s classics?

Why doesn't this show get talked about as much as other 90s classics?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0002W4SY0/
strawpoll.me/12445984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because there's this one autist who has a thing for the little gargoyle that always ruins it

Sup Forums never talks about anything unless it's to complain or shitpost. Since Gargoyles is actually good, nobody has anything to say. It's also not recent enough to have any real dedicated drawfags.

There are waifufags in every thread, that can't be it.

faith no more

ok can someone tell me why this pic gets deleted, it isn't even the slightest bit lewd

Make a thread about the Goliath Chronicles so people will have some bones to pick at.

most people in europe haven't heard of it (without the internet)

Where can i watch this show?

I'm always amused by the amount of spinoffs Weisman had planned for the show. Like we had to wait 4 more theoretical spinoffs until we got a sequel show where Demona finally realized how much of a bitch she was.

Same reason why shows like Mighty Max or Street Sharks don't get talked about anymore: The show was already off the air before most of Sup Forums was even born and without a continued franchise, it faded into obscurity.

Lately there gave been Gargoyles thread everyday, or every other day at least. And they all have about this level of discussion.

Most 90s shows get the occasional thread butonce a week or month, I'd say what with all the husbandos and waifus this show gets more frequent discussion than a show like say Freakazoid or Mummies Alive

Probably because there's not a better sized/quality version. I know that's why I'd delete it.

Because Demonia and the lady cop never hooked up

>The new Darkwing Duck comic is getting cancelled after only 8 issues.
What's the point of the age of reboots if the shit I actually want back doesn't get remade?

Forgot pic

Did anyone else read those Gargoyles comics from about a decade back?

Because Brooklyn is always lewd.

amazon.com/dp/B0002W4SY0/

but its getting a fair amount of fans who where born after wards, I discovered the show through
the nostalgia critic?

I ant to see how old these posters are,
strawpoll.me/12445984
If your over 26, just pick 26, i messed up

Its honestly kinda bland despite it being solidly written. Its one of those shows doomed to be forgotten because it doesn't get many new fans.

it was a teenagers/tweens cartoon before those existed, so nobody really watched it

The Illuminati stuff was kinda dull, Bad Guys was surprisingly decent and Brooklyn doing the Quantum Leap thing had potential.

well, theres one 19 year old here,
how did you discover the show?

Nah, gargoyles has been in syndication during all our lifetimes unless you are 7.

Unfortunately where I live I think Gargoyles only stayed on TV for like two years.

The first few seasons were good but it ended very poorly.

>Goliath never pity fucked Demona while she sobbed into a ice cream bucket, wailing about "DAH HUMANS!" while stuffing her face with spoonfuls of Ben & Jerry's
>Demona will never have a full on breakdown when Goliath calls out Elisa'a name as he forces himself to cum into her dusty gargiana

Make it happen Weisman.

There are even more seasons than 2. When Disney XD first started up they had a late night 90's block where they played gargoyles, x-men, and iron man. Guess you'll just have to torrent it. Gargoyles keeps getting better as the seasons go on in my opinion.

It wasn't on CN or Nick.

lmao, can we get a drawfriend on this?