Jeffrey Tambor Accused By Transgender Actress Of Sexual Harassment

> Just more than a week after Amazon opened an investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Jeffrey Tambor, the Transparent star today has been accused by a transgender actress on the acclaimed series of similar behavior

>Comparable to the accusations made by Tambor’s former assistant Van Barnes, Trace Lysette alleges that the actor made lewd, sexually suggestive and unwelcomed remarks to her on a number of occasions, says a statement obtained by Deadline. Tambor is also said to have physically pressed up against Lysette in a sexually aggressive manner during a break in filming, according to the actress.

Trannys BTFO

deadline.com/2017/11/jeffrey-tambor-sexual-harassment-claims-trace-lysette-transparent-actress-amazon-1202210145/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/transparent-writers-prepping-season-jeff-tambor-article-1.3638637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She shaves her jawline a bit and she'll look pretty nice.

oh that's nasty

Will anything come of it?

She's the one on the right.

‘Transparent’ writers reportedly prepping for season without Jeffrey Tambor after harassment allegation

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/transparent-writers-prepping-season-jeff-tambor-article-1.3638637

is Sup Forums honestly on the side of letting 'women" get away with claims like this? I mean i get it you hate Trump but am I the only one thinking rationally? This is pretty fucked up where comments get your whole career derailed

>actress
you mean actor

hollywood must burn

She has a RIGHT to be believed.

>her

big words from a misogynist shitlord that still wants female actors to be shaackled to the word actress

Hey now

Honestly couldn't care less if any of the claims are true.

Everyone in Hollywood is cancer and I want to see their lives ruined.

>Michael, I may have committed some light rape

Kek

To what end? Are you gonna be silent the hysterical liberals conducting this witch hunt build from those ashes? Hollywood can get worse.

you'd think 'she'd' appreciate being treated like a real woman.

Daddy horny Michael

This shit better not affect season 5 of Arrested Development

You make a good point. This is getting out of hand

NO TOUCHING

He's poison now, Netflix isn't gonna touch him

I'm tired of this. There's no way literally every male actor has sexually harrassed someone.

HEY NOW

>What this is turning into is if you said you wanted to fuck someone in the 90s/early 2000s and had power of any kind and they didn't want to you sexually assaulted them

It's not every male actor though.

And you'll never hear about the actresses that willingly slept with a director, producer, financier, writer or actor to get ahead

>every male actor has sexually harrassed someone.

'sexual misconduct' is now any kind of dirty or lewd jokes or talk which literally everybody does. I want somebody to follow some of these women around with a recorder all day.

Checked.

I'm so tired of this. In my country everyone's doing the #metoo shit as well and some radio guy got accused of touching a woman's shoulder.

Only a small fraction have been accused.

YOURE A ROCKSTAR

Still a lot though, to the point where it's starting to look like women just go "who hasn't been accused yet that I can accuse?"

>I mean i get it you hate Trump but am I the only one thinking rationally?

oxymoron. The fact you are imply you hate trump yourself, means you are not thinking rationally and only what CNN and other MSM is telling you.

Nah man I absolutely dont support these whores. They are causing the destruction of the movie industry and I fucking hope every single one of them get blacklisted.

NO TOUCHING!

kek, never gets old

yup
all sex is raep, lads
watching laura ingraham theres some chick who was an intern in dc...one day her boss said 'hey you look nice in that dress, turn around let me see you'...she recounted her harrowing tale of how she survived the bonus he gave her afterwards
and this is on FOX the so called misogynists
for anyone who think this is about party or hollywood elites is living in a dream world
but women themselves will redpill all of us one way or another

I'd believe that was responsible for many accusations if almost every man was accused.

It happens to every women, most men don't pull shit like this ever. Women all have real examples if they want to tell on someone.

Christ almighty.

Selecting for parts based on whether they'll fuck HW is good for the industry? Selecting for whores isn't a problem, but whores in the industry is a problem?

Fuck. I would too.
Based Hank

trump's probably the one supporting it and the violent left in general, pushing it to point of absurdity and beyond, where we are now

transgender people are by definition insane so I will disregard pretty much anything they say

> transgender
> believing anything they said and not filing it to the "that totally happened" department

haha kike faggot

>trump's probably the one supporting it
How

>try oust trump with false allegations
>doesn't work
>oust own people with false allegations
>see we oust our own people now oust trump!

these trendies really do eat each other with next to no provocation
but It's nice to see such an awful show go, I couldn't stand five minutes of the pilot. Literally the most Jewish show I ever saw, and I like seinfeld and curb

I honestly couldn't miss this show less if it gets canned.

supposed to say transgender actor

That's a fuckin' good lookin' dude

kek

underrated post

Wow thats actually hot as fuck

goat tier tuck game

So this show is kill now?

Im pretty sure every man, just like every woman, has been sexually harassed (at least by this knew loose definition). But men are conditioned to view it as a good thing, so we never get upset. Men are more oppressed, we just don't realize it because we're so deep in it.

A girl slapped my ass in 8th grade once. I'm going to ruin her life.

>Her

Some politician chick complained about someone calling her young and pretty over here.

This whole thing is already getting backlash though, i doubt it will amount to anything but more people becoming aware of the anti-men idiology behind hashtag feminism.

Take to the sea!

> Just more than a week after Amazon opened an investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Jeffrey Tambor
Most disturbing thing about this.
Amazon is law enforcement now?

trapkino

lmao wondered when Amazon would feel the pain as well is Hulu next? Crunchyroll?

Would make a better WW than Gal Gadot.

I wonder if it's a woman?

lol

>muh on liberals in liberal institutions can ask question

kys

she looks pretty good for a tranny

yes, listen to the shitstreams that tell you what to think instead, why didn't we think of that before

you just went from "literally every male actor" to "just a fraction" being accused. And you wonder why nobody takes your words seriously in life

DADDY HORNY MICHAEL