Shame
Spring Breakers
All About Lily Chou-Chou
Good Time (2017)

god is not dead

reminder that if it feels good, then it cannot be wrong

lol the fucking midget, wasn't expecting that

Is that a midget

are you so American that you haven't heard of the All Blacks?

Wolf of Wall Street

Is this the ultimate virtue signal

how do i get on a boat like this

Spring Breakers

Not all french girls

sneed

go to thailand or whatever shithole these aussies are vacationing in

Ayo hol up white gurl

It's about the rugby team, you fucking 56% Amerimutt

Networth around $5 million and be single.

fpbp

It's weird that blacks in other countries try to emulate that poor eurotrash look instead of setting themselves apart.

>star of david

I'd cut my left testicle with a dull blade to have a gf that looked half decent and actually cared about me yet it seems that all women want to do is be dumb whores

really makes me think tbqh

why are they showing their boobs?

>>/r9k/

Same senpai. Same. I don't want to be a virgin anymore either.

you? you don't

It’s been hopeless for a long time for you, user. Indeed, from the very beginning. You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, user, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, have left their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have a woman in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is.

Is this pasta?

it's a thing normies do

Iktf. I stopped caring in my mid 20s but now the feeling is back. Should've never let the first one go.

>leftist shit runs so deep everyone is joking about how LE FUNNY XDDDD degeneracy is

What is the percentage of those depicted that were molested by a family member? I wonder

It is now.

looks like houellebecq