This movie deserves a solid 8

This movie deserves a solid 8.
prove me wrong.
just walked out the theatre and was impressed and enjoyed it more than any marvel movie except for Logan and also more than wonder woman.

I actually like it too OP. Whedon's parts are jarring though

yeah that I can agree on, some of the stuff was funny but some stuff was cringy,marvel crap.
and the cgi isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

cgi was ok, except Steppenwolf which was disgusting to look at

BUT

MUH

QUIPS

It was awful. Marvel tier. They raped Batfleck. Kill yourself

Goodguy DC bringing heros to life

I saw the movie.
it wasn't that bad.

Nice try, SHILL

>except Logan

Here here my elderly generation of manchildren - if you enjoyed Logan, please go and spend your money in theaters on our newest flick!

Logan was a good movie.

>It wasn't as bad as this video evidence that's clearly showing it's fucking terrible.

Literally looking at a lower quality video clip, and the CGI looks horrendous. And you're trying to tell me, that this better looking and the big screen? Nice try faggot. This shit is age of Ultron tier

I just saw it and giving it a 3/10 is fucking generous.

>Literally a cam recording

we all saw it you retard, it got leaked online

its shit

Go watch your kiddy movies as a marvelfag.

why a 3?

Hated what whecuck did (quips felt out of place) and the cgi is parts was horrendous but i honestly enjoyed it a lot, more than ragnorok

Shitposters here are nitpicking this movie to shit and ignoring the solid foundation, saying it's a worst movie ever. Nothing new really, but it's really tiring

its a 3/10 at best

Burton's Batman theme in this scene made me chub up a bit.

>This movie deserves a solid 8

Out of 50.

This felt like Fellowship of the Ring

Did the cam recording magically make his head look like it's floating above his blatantly CGI body?

>Superman choking batman
>Batman didn't say Martha

Come on Snyder

Good news. They listened to people bitching about Cyborg's costume, and fixed it.

Oh, and Bitch, don't call him "Clark!" There's a bunch of civvies around!

I was actually, noted this in the theater also

>camcorders make CGI look worse than it actually is
You fucking idiot.

sure thing kid

I think Snyder's DCEU movies are garbage, but I'd love to see him do some sort of side story set in Middle Earth.

Out of 100, reminds me of my math tests.

aquaman and his costume. gal looked pretty in some scenes

Howcome Cyborg said the box was activated the night Superman died but Bruce Wayne saw the video before that?

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost....

Ok, I'm just gonna say this once.
There is no way to make character like cyborg look realistic on the big screen. Suit wouild've looked goofy, and the design is too clean and alien overall to look realistic. The same goes for ultron.
The only thing to do to make robot parts look realistic is to make them dirty and rusted, like Furiosa's hand in Fury Road, and even that look okay only for one hand. not the whole body.

You either take it or not take it. It didn't bother me at the movie, the only two things that bothered me were Cavill's mustache and Steppenwolf. Everything else looked fine

History became legend, legend became myth

>steppenwolf butchering amazons
>superman going toe to toe against Wonderwoman

the action was great.

I just got out. This movie was worse than Suicide Squad. Holy shit who Fucking edited this crap?

I don't like costumes these days. They are all too delicate. Why don't they just wear simple tights. Aquaman should be bare chested and showing off his tattoos

You just don't understand the subtly of Snyder's writing!

And for two and a half thousand years, making quality DC movies passed out of all knowledge...

Also at the beginning on the movie when cyborg was wearing hoodie, his hands looked pretty good and like actual metal hands on the table

> Marvel movie
> lol its funny
> you're just nitpicking
> well its fun i can look past its flaws

> DC movie
> JUST
> RT scores plastered everywhere
> lmao did you see that horrible cgi
> fuck you Snyder
> worst capeshit ever!

The way that marvelpajeets operate is so disgusting it sickens me

This is one of those times where I disagree strongly with the general critic score. This movie wasn't an avengers, but it was damn close. Lots of great action and humor. I was glad the lois lane storyline was minimal. The team interactions were great, and the end credit scene was a great way to tease deathstroke.

The way WB releases moody incoherent trash sickens me, and pretty much everyone else.

All you neets and or cheapskates watching the cam recording, you do realise that you'll be more objective and cynical because the immersion is taken away?

Most epic blockbusters are objectively bad, but the hype makes it enjoyable. This is probably a bad analogy, but imagine seeing Interstellar which is based af as a shitty recording on your laptop. Or the rohirrim charge from Rotk.

>"Haha, wow, they totally vanished on you bro. So rude."

WHY WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A GOOD MOVIE REEEEEEEEEEE

This movie was fucking good it's probably the best Team superhero movie ever made it's way better than any team capeshit that came before it which really only Avengers was decent and Justice League was MUCH better than Avengers. That part where Kal tosses bats aside like a ragdoll was fucking funny, the part where he gets resurrected was fucking hilarious too it was so much awesome I'm definitely going to see it again a few more times.

>movie literally opens with skinheads attacking Muslims
>has nothing to do with the plot

Whedon needs to fuck right off

How much do you earn per post? Asking for a friend.

The purple shit was the worst of it by far
Steppenwolf was fairly detailed, it’s just his movements that were janky
The final Cyborg look was pretty cool

0/10 Apply yourself mousefag

Actually there is. If some faggot can make a hulkbuster for a fucking convention, then Hollywood should be able to make a suit for Cyborg. It isn't fucking hard. They have more money a resources than some fucking nig cosplayer

>it keeps dropping
Jesus

>Joss, cast it into the fire. Destroy it!!
>DC is mine...
>JOSSWHEDOOON

>...evil was allowed to endure that day...

>Snyderfags are now using the JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN BRO excuse
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

there hasn't been a good superhero movie since before most of tv was born (1991)

>There is no way to make character like cyborg look realistic on the big screen
Of course there is. You make a practical suit that's CG enhanced.

Fuck you, Hercules was a GOAT Superman movie

I prefer Marvel films but I'll happily admit I loved watching Superman effortlessly smacking The Destroyer from Thor 1 around. Once he got his resurrection dickery out of the way he started improving. Not enough to save this movie by any stretch, but there's kernels of cool in this stool.

I had a ticket for the 7pm show today but I didn't make it in time because I had to talk to wait for my bosses to show up to the office so I could put in my 2 week notice because they'll be gone on a business trip all next week and I wanted to give respect by doing it in person.

Fuck.

Anyway maybe I didn't miss out. Should I buy another ticket or wait for Netflix in two years?

The music sometimes sounds like Ang Lee Hulk. Some parts of it.

not a snyderfag but isn't that marvel? Isn't that capeshit?

This movie embodies capeshit and what people love about it and yet shitposters keep trying to objectively critique it. Though shitposting is shitposting

Go see it.

I noticed alot of 70's Superman soundtrack and tim burton Batman theme and sure enough they use parts of those tracks for the film's soundtrack according to the end credits from the film.

if it's so good why did you walk out? checkmate dc-ists

You better be talking about the cartoon or the kevin sorbo tv series because the rock movie was trash

Movies like this need to be seen in a theatre. Otherwise you'll just meh it over in the next few years.

What's ten bucks if you like it good, if you don't at least it's only 2 hours long.

But then something happened that the ring did not intend... it was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable... a Hack, Mike Stoklasa, of the Red Letter Media...

For the time will come soon when hobbits will shape the fortunes of all capeshit...

The first 20 minutes are honestly kino
The movie is badly edited and sloppily structured after that, but the action is frequently great and most of the characters work
Elfman’s score was very out of place and the humor didn’t land often enough, but the biggest problem is they really really dumbed it down due to time constraints and audience confusion in the previous film

This.

>>movie literally opens with skinheads attacking Muslims

Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) staid until the very last after credits scene had finished. The pacing for Justice League was near perfect, scenes never got dull and there was plenty of superhero action all throughout the film.

I wonder if Snyder chose the intro song..

Watch men's intro was kino

I still stay my shitty job. I can't go anywhere. But I saw the movie on time this time, from the worst seat in the room. So maybe there is a tradeoff inside this thing. Shitty seats for those who settled for shitty jobs.

>staid
Spotted the pooinloo

the people hating this movie went in with the intention of hating it

I'm actually just back from Thor and I really liked it. That film could've been amazing. Really great. The beginning and ending 30 minutes were fantastic. Holy shit did they fuck it up in the middle of the film with the dumb Hulk arc. What a god damn waste of time. Expanding on Cate Blanchett and Surtur would've been better. Best parts of the film. Also the constant jokes got so god damn irritating. Some of them stuck, but the rest were just lumps of dog-shit that ruined an almost perfect film. For once, even the music was great.

Also I'm a DC Chad who's favourite capeflick is Batman v Superman.

you do realize staid is a real word? Look it up

fuck off tripfag

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Once again Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be BTFO by audiences. Almost like Sup Forums usually is.

>movie literally opens with skinheads attacking Muslims
Joss or Zack whoever of you did this should know this really isn't funny

Yes, and I'm also very well aware that that is the incorrect usage for it.

if the movie is so good why would 90% of the audience need to be sedated in their seats until the very end?

No thanks Sup Forumsck

dude i watched this on imax and it really doesn't look bad. the movie itself is garbage. MoS and BvS are still the best on DCEU.

Planet Hulk was one of the few redeeming things about that movie, bar fucking up Korg and Meke. But yeah, most jokes were awful. Banner/Hulk x Thor duality was good chemistry, though.

Is that the same black guy from the Star Wars movie?

It works in that context even if the wording sounds a bit odd

Solid 6 desu

to watch the post credit scene?

>DC keeps making progressively worse movies
>they get savaged by critics
>CGI is so shit it's literally indefensible, you have to be blind not to see this is early 00s videogame tier
>IT'S ALL MARVEL'S FAULT IT'S ALL MARVEL'S FAULT FUCK MARVEL FUCK MARVEL
You all are beyond pathetic. Like the movie if you want, but if the majority of critics and posters think it's shit you look sad accusing them all of being Marvel shills.

I would have rated it 7 on a scale of 1 (Spawn, Steel) to 10 (Watchmen, Spider-Man 2).

>Pros
Well-balanced
Ben Affleck is legitimately great - from a comic book adaptation standpoint this is the best Batman that has ever been put to screen
The actor who played Cyborg was actually pretty good as well
Decent action
Some beautiful cinematography
A good team dynamic by the end
Good character moments (interactions between The Flash and Batman, between Wonder Woman and Aquaman, between Superman and Martha Kent, etc.)
A satisfying conclusion that wrapped up all loose ends

>Cons
The re-shot material is really fucking obvious and stands out like a sore thumb. I don't know if it would be noticeable to someone who isn't aware of the circumstances surrounding this movie's production but it was plainly obvious to me. Oftentimes it's clear that 90% of a scene is taken the original Snyder material and then one or two close-ups will have drastically different lighting or obvious green screen and these interjected shots are almost all to insert a joke.
The way they fucked with the film's colour-grading makes the ending scene look...off. Not bad, just not great.
The film feels too short; the plot moves too quickly

This list is not exhaustive.

Cyborg was the only character that didn’t work for me. Aquaman can carry a movie, Flash can carry a movie. Supes is Muh Supes now, Batman is ultra-Batmany, and Diana has hit her stride
Even Lex is classic Lex now

>Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) sedated until the very last after credits scene had finished
>Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) respectable until the very last after credits scene had finished
>Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) unadventurous until the very last after credits scene had finished
>Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) conventional until the very last after credits scene had finished
>Like 90% of the audience in the theater (room was close to full) grave until the very last after credits scene had finished
No, it really doesn't