Why doesn't hollywood cast Brazilian-American actress Morena Baccarrin in more leading roles...

Why doesn't hollywood cast Brazilian-American actress Morena Baccarrin in more leading roles? Is it because she is Brazilian?

Someone makeapp her so I wont have to jerk it to dem tiddies.

Not a MakeApp but this should be enough

M O M M Y

she is too pretty

Are you a homosexual?

MILKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unironically this.

I mean to deter him from jerking it, not to encourage.

Shes just as sexy with the short hair, though. Post a dumpy candid pic.

Moar

I am him and I know. She looks hot as fuck there.

>inb4 short hair woman so gay xD!!!

She is too hot.

They would kill thousands.

UMA

>she got her tits out for Homeland and then completely disappeared

Shame.

she was great and sexy in deadpool

Isnt she on Gotham?

She's still in Once Upon A Time I think.

Man she is so hot I want to SUCK and FUCK her and FEED her my SEED.

doesn't put out to hollywood producers.

>tfw shes only ever done 1 nude scene, and they failed at getting a full shot of her ass

>Why doesn't hollywood cast Brazilian-American actress Morena Baccarrin in more leading roles?

Because Hollywood is a moral town where people who break their wedding vows aren't allowed to prosper.

Reminder that she has to pay more money per month to her ex husband than Brendan Fraser does to his ex wife but no one on here cares about it because you're all misogynists with double standards.

I don't believe you, because I don't think anybody would be dumb enough to divorce Morena Baccarin.

>Why doesn't hollywood cast Brazilian-American actress Morena Baccarrin in more leading roles? Is it because she is Brazilian?
It's because she has a stint on Gotham and is pushing 40.

Google it misogynist, some dude is collecting a few hundred thousand a year in alimony from her.

Baccarin was divorced by her husband because Becarrin cheated on him and got knocked up by her co-star.

F L A P J A C K

she cheated on him though with her Gotham costar, Brendan dindu nuffin

Her Homeland family looks nothing like her I always thought that was weird

Bitch fucking deserved it. Justice system finely doing what it suppose to

I don't blame McKenzie at all. I'd also facilitate her cheating, and then get hitched to her, but not before putting most of my money in an offshore account.

kek how can anyone put stock in this app?

I just turned her into Ashley Judd.

this.

also brennaz is unironically paying 900k a year

it should unironically be legal to murder your wife if she gets pregnant from another man. Like, maybe not legal, but you should get a reduced sentence.

If I ever got married and then found out I was raising a cuckhold child that was not actually mine, and my wife had lied to me and cheated on me, I would just straight up murder her, confess guilty in court, and do the sentence. Prison cannot be worse than living with that shit.

>those veins

But with bigger tits and conceivably as less of a bitch.

Not really leading, but she seems to consistently get recurring roles in tv shows.

I'd still hit it.

She got cast in Deadpool after Olivia Munn dropped out.

I don't know why they don't cast her more. She can act as good as any woman, and she's fucking stunning PLUS vaguely ethnic so they can tick off a diversity box without upsetting Sup Forums because she still looks hot and fairly white.

Goddamn she was so hot in Firefly and SG-1

What if the kid turned out to be a High school basketball star, and had all the making of a varsity athlete?

because like all beautiful Brazilian women, she is a ladyboy.

I'd probably still raise the kid, but just make sure he's aware of the truth. Its better than letting him be raised without a father figure.

Its not his fault the mother was a whore, if I exact revenge on the mother by murdering her, I would have uncuckolded myself and am free to raise the child.

>Baccarin was divorced by her husband because Becarrin cheated on him and got knocked up by her co-star.

Seemed like this bears repeating.

>Double Standards

You mean like female hypocrisy?

That said, no. I don't like the whole alimony deal.

I unironically want to celebrate International Women's Day with her

TRU 2BH

SHORT HAIR MORENA A SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Leave, roastie. Your sophistry carries no weight without a physically present hole to back it up.

Brendan was a beloved pulp star, this chick is a literally who

because every tv show shes on gets cancelled

>Th-that app is so s-silly. W-why is everyone taking it so s-seriously, guize!? K-Kek? That's what you 4hackers say isn't it?

The fact that this is even news worthy shows the disparity in the law.
Women must be treated equally in alimony cases.

FOGHORN

don't care cause she's a whore and there was no evidence of brendan cheating
she's paying the whore's tax

Because she's legit beautiful and not a kike.

I thought she was Italian.

its actually really fucking good, the skin recoloring aspect is dumb as shit but it detects skin flaws blemishes and wrinkles pretty fucking well

Yes, along with her real-life partner.
No clue if they're married or dating.

This app would be perfect if it didn't completely fuck the eyebrows over. Not that better eyebrows would save this picture.

That's still going? Good. I need my lesbian fanfiction.

F A K E _ N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

STOP POSTING THESE.
I can't let you fucking neckbeards see me--uh, I mean, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN with no makeup and without their consent! It's not even that good!

Maybe because she’s a cheating whore.

I have a starring role for her.

It involved her sucking my dick.

The eye brow pencil is the first thing roasties reach for in the morning.
Women meticulously pluck their eyebrows out
then fill them back in with a pencil.
And then they expect to be allowed to vote.

She looks like shit here.

inb4 women make the manlet app that makes all men a foot shorter than they actually are

Didnt she get her tits out in Deadpool?

That awesome giraffe neck.

Because she's a whore.

Because she's a home wrecking whore.

>tfw will never marry Morena and have sex with her a few times then eventually have her pay alimony because she cucked you
>jdimsa

I don't even care if I got cucked, the fact that I got to pound her a few tine then got her to pay for my lifestyle makes it worth it tbqhf

If you're gay.

Tits are too good for Hollywood.

Gotham is still going

And Gotham

Isn't she topless in Deadpool and Homeland?

Because she didn't allow herself to be white my Hollywood kikes