Norm is losing it

Is he ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk&t
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've never heard some valley girl say something like "there's no reason to own a gun unless you use it to hunt for survival etc etc"?

based norm with the 42d chess

kek

You tell me fella
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk&t

he's right you know

Yeah do that. Then watch the mass extinctions when we remove ourselves from the food chain.

>implying he's not taking the piss out of the liberals gun control arguments

he's taking the piss out of debates in general

You just don’t understand norm

Jesus this is sad

the second amendment isn't for hunting, it's so we can kill tyrants that try to disarm us like the brits

>hunting becomes illegal
>pests now destroy the environment because nobody is there to kill them
haha whoops

Simple, we cross wolves, dogs, and coyotes to create a breed of wily, intelligent hunters who fear humans, then release them to predate on the deer.

He said that hunters hunt for the thrill of it and that population control should be left up to disinterested parties or something like that

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Norm MacDonald.

>He said that hunters hunt for the thrill of it
so what

>wolves kill deer
>humans kill wolves
>deer fuck like mad
>holy fuck so many deer what the fuck
>deer eat all the new growth in the forest
>trees stop seeding as they do not detect any new growth
>forest dies
>ecosystem collapses
>thousands of jobs are lost

haha whoops

You are forgetting that the number one threat to prey is its own competition. The real solution is to create half-deer half-human hybrids that rule the forests and drive primitive deer into extinction

Hunters who don't eat what they shoot piss me off. I always turn what I shoot into jerky or ground up for chili. My neighbors like to just cut the horns off and leave the body to rot.

You don't really, his jokes aren't really deep, but he tackles many taboo/controversial issues and everyone thinks this means he is giving a statement.

Good man, I do the same with fishing.
Get it mounted, cook that fucker up nice or release him back into the wild.

ah yes wolves
a typical prey for hunters

All he's doing here is showing anti-gun nuts what their argument boils down to.

>Hunters who don't eat what they shoot piss me off.
That'd piss me off too, one deer is what, one month of meat for a family of four? At least donate them to charity, there're some that butcher those varmints for soup kitchens for free.

For ranchers, yes. You know Europe and Asia used to have wolves?

Why is no one saying mass shootings should be illegal?

???

we should just create deathclaws and release them to search and destroy communists to be honest

You know what's a common thing that hunters hunt?
Boar
Literally the biggest pest species in existence.

this, we should make mass shootings and murder illegal

More like 42d chest, mah niggoo.

There's this massive 8 pointer that my dad caught on his game camera I've been stalking. If I didn't have my college classes I'd be out there all day waiting for him.

Depends where you shoot the deer. Deer out in like Nebraska get big as fuck off of all that corn. Also there's all sorts of laws and regulations that make it hard to donate venison to foodbanks and such

Nice saw this one dropped in the company slack #RANDOM channel the other day

He's probably just trolling.

So then they'll kill too much.
I don't even side with the guy, just use your fuckin head dingus.
He's joking anyway.

>hunters hunt for the thrill of it and that population control should be left up to disinterested parties
So basically, instead of having hunters give money to the government so they can get hunting permits and control pest populations for fun we should shift that burden to the taxpayer and have some overpaid civil servant handle the work. Brilliant.

He has absolutely no fucking clue

I'm pro gun control but you need guns if you're living out in a rural area

You haven't lived until you've had some miso glazed venison you hunted yourself.

You joke but with recent advances in biotech we should be able to give my woyodogs venom glands and rattler tails in a decade.

It doesn't make a difference. Your morals are superficial.
I could just as easily shit on your for not allowing wildlife to eat the carcass.

There are still wolves in europe

Fuck I've always wanted to go out deer hunting with my dad, especially after watching pic related.

>You know Europe and Asia used to have wolves?
huh
wonder why the deer haven't destroyed the local ecosystems

>hunting is bad but billions of animals living in hell-like conditions in factory farms is a-ok

- Liberals

Is fishing a form of hunting?
I never feel so relaxed than when i'm chilling out by a pier or a lake, just watching the water ripple and feeling the sun on my face.

Pretty sure they want humans and animals separate until animals eventually get pushed off the earth, forgotten. They call that place a Sanctuary

Wildlife didn't kill it, I did. I have the God given right to eat what I kill.

If a pack of coyotes killed it, they get to eat it

Kind of though you have to get a separate license for it.
I regret not doing more fishing this summer especially with the weather staying nice for so long.

>norm macdonald makes some unintelligible point which every weenie who rides his canuck cock tries to interpret into somehow agreeing with them

Ill break down the joke
What is the one gun control issue where there is broad cross party agreement?
That Hunters and sportsmen should be allowed to own guns
How could a comedian twist this to make a humorous statement about the current back and forth about gun ownership?

>CUNT redditposts on Sup Forums

In general people get more upset about the killing of mammals. Either way though you could do exactly what you described without killing anything.

our guy Rogan is going to school the fuck out of this dummy

well i tried 4chanposting on reddit and they banned me so what do ya expect me to do, huh, faggot?

there is literally zero humour in that

nothing would be best

You literally are a brainlet then

so you expect me to do "nothing would be best"? please learn reading comprehension and respond coherently, you mongoloid.

do nothing it would be best
if you can't get what i mean you are dumber than me

>its another taking entertainers opinions seriously thread

do you people go to the circus and ask clowns how to invest in the stock market?

How is that funny at all? If I say all vaccinations should be outlawed, is that funny because I'm taking a fringe political view?

i got what you meant. nothing in my post suggested i didn't. once again, learn reading comprehension, mongoloid.

where should i start with hegel

cause i broke it down and took out the humor.
A person with even a slight understanding of irony will read Norms statement and immediately know it is intended to be funny. Those lacking this basic skill will start to rage and say stupid shit like,
if we leave deer alone they will eat all the cows

>one month of meat for a family of four?
Fucking more than that. A single deer feeds my family for nearly 6 months

or very low to find him amusing

>God given right
Americans

I understand the intention of it as ironic, but it just isn't funny. Oh look he's taking a position that neither side takes. Ok? Is that meant to be funny?

Norm is gambling again. He's hit this second wave of career success since around his Letterman appearance and his book and the netflix special. Like all he does is tweet about his gambling wins on twitter (never the losses by the way) and retweets complements of his book which was very well received critically. He's going broke again for the third time.

I want to protect his smile

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

well then
you're just upset cause i don't write as good as you
i guess you feel pretty good about it huh mr reddit man

If hunting is made illegal, then it should be illegal to lock up, torture, enslave generation after generation of innocent pigs and cows, and then butcher them after they've lived a short agonizing life and sell their meat at the local market.

Why the fuck should I be hindered for being a god damn man and getting my own organic free range healthy meat?

Liberals act like they are the voice of reason, and you should accommodate them. But you give them an inch, they take a mile. "You shouldn't own guns unless for hunting". If you agreed to that, then the next phase is that hunting should be illegal.

They always act like it's just some common sense thing and you're a wacko for not going along with it, but there's always another thing they want to do. That'll be the next common sense thing they'll try to rationalize.

BY THE POWERS OF AR AND AK COMBINED I SUMMON THEE /K/

I thought he was being serious. I thought it was cool.

if you're asking belligerent assholes on Sup Forums's tv shitpost board for advice on how to get into notoriously abstruse philosophy you prolly shouldn't bother.

Funny is perhaps the wrong word, it is clever and knowing, not really LOL

He's never been so right. And You're a fucking retard if think that hunting for sport, killing animals only for fun, or as he described it "They hunt for the thrill of the kill." shouldn't be made illegal.

Crap, they do say it is the hardest habit to break, like a lot of gamblers he never seems to spend any money on himself.
He should really give his son all his cash and let him dole it out to him .

Those hunting trips are the only thing keeping those endagered specises safe and care funded. Do you know nothing of conservation?

goddamnm, this is sad.

Jesus christ what is wrong with namefags please get the fuck out your cringy autism is NOT endearing

Hunting is completely necessary or else grazing animals will destroy forests and starve. Norway had a problem a few years ago because too few moose were hunted and a lot of moose were starving in large areas due to the number of them and because all natural predators except humans are instinct. It destroys the plant life and the living conditions of the animals.

What's the problem? This is either a sick, old or outcast leopard that would have otherwise died miserably and alone. The tens of thousands of dollars they'd have paid to do this is a huge amount of money for the sanctuary

are you too stupid to figure out how to use Sup Forums's settings? you should get mad at your own idiocy, not the inane shit i post.

>all these retards think norm is joking when he's dead serious
just because he's irreverent and "christian" doesn't mean he subscribes to your list of talking-point values

Eurocucks detected. Just because it works in your shitty countries doesn't mean it will work in the USA. If murder is outlawed then only criminals will murder people.

He's right though. Namefags 99% of the time are autistic retards and you're an example of that

His latest tweet makes me think this guy is some kinda comedian.

99% of Sup Forums posters are autistic retards, and hey, kid - you're no exception either.

i'm gonna be honest. i love black dick. especially in my ass.

>make hunting illegal
>every inch of wilderness is over ran with wild deer and boar
>they eat literally everything everywhere fuckig up the ecosystem
>the entire natural world is destroyed

Genius

Truthfully, I suck black dicks on a daily basis

which they blow on hookers cocaine and whiskey
and buy a handful of bananas for the monkeys

it prolly feels p. liberating and joyous to actually type the words you feel so deep within yourself, even if you falsely attribute them to my name out of shame. it's kk. i will gladly sacrifice the nobility of my Sup Forums reputation for your moment of catharsis.

>predate the deer

you want them to exist before the deer?

i want to know why norm autistically tweets every second of sports games

>Necessary to the security of a free state
>Thinking the 2nd Amend is about hunting

Wew

Where's the punchline?

Oh do they? Got some proof to back that up?
>banana eating monkeys
>Africa
Top kek retard

With any luck they'll interbreed with the deer to form woyodostags.