Loud House discussion thread

Loud House discussion thread.
>Don't like the show, then don't comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefutoncritic.com/showatch/loud-house/listings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love the show

More like the trash house.

Upcoming Episodes:
———————————
No Such Luck (Monday: 3/13)
>Lincoln finds himself with unexpected free time after his sisters worry that he is bad luck, and ban him from attending their activities.

Frog Wild (Tuesday: 3/14)
>When Lana hears that Lincoln and Clyde's class are going to be dissecting frogs, she convinces Lincoln that it is wrong, and the two embark on a frog rescue mission.

Patching Things Up (Wednesday: 3/15)
>Lana and Lola try out for Bluebell Scouts, but soon discover that one of them may be more suited for it than the other.

Cheater by the Dozen (Thursday: 3/16)
>Lincoln and Clyde think that Bobby is cheating on Lori, so they conduct an investigation on him.
———————————
Source: thefutoncritic.com/showatch/loud-house/listings/

>Cheater by the Dozen (Thursday: 3/16)
They keep pushing this episode back, but we've known about it for a while.

I want more Bobby.

>safe space thread
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why does this show get more threads than Harvey Beaks, if this show is much more cliched than Harvey?

Harvey Beaks doens't have waifus.

She's a treasure!

>Don't like the show, then don't comment.
>Safe space threads
>on Sup Forums
>2017

This show is a shit.

Well it does, but not as many.

I like him too, but the episode description doesn't really fill me with confidence.

I don't like the show because of the excessive toilet humor, but I like the content that comes from it and the art is really good.

This is just Cheaper By The Dozen except more vaginas, shitter parents and equally as unfunny.

lmao

What I like most about the show is the comic style art and animation. It's pretty smooth and nice to look at. And the slapstick is decent. And when it comes to the characters, what makes it work is how they all interact with each other. But sometimes I wonder if they will ever dedicate an entire season where one character is the main focus. Like an episode that's dedicated to Lori and only Lori and none of her siblings, and the next episode dedicated to Leni and only Leni, and so on. I think that'd be interesting to see. Also the fan art is really fun.

I like this gif, but they made Lincoln freakishly tall.

It's like The Brady Bunch or Full House, with more toilet humor and Enterbot pandering.

Only pedos like this garbage

Go back to and take your shitty show with you

I'm sorry Clinton didn't make pedophilia legal and that instead Trump will throw your child-loving asses in jail, fans of this show.

Are you upset?

Not really, considering my sexual interests are perfectly moral and legal, and that I don't have to hide on a Tibetan basket weaving image board and talk about a shitty cartoon just to express my fetishes.

*pulls out bazooka*
you're gonna wish you had a safe space, kid...
*shoots you*
psh, too easy.

Move to Mexico, The Philippines or Angola, the age of consent is 12!

Lucy best girl followed by lola

>Move to Angola

Good luck. Probably the hardest country in the world to get access to.

Or better yet just convert to Islam then claim racism when police find you raping a nine year old girl in your basement.

or try Mexico before they put the wall up!

oiy

Some of us actually just really enjoy the show for its humor and relatable situations. Of course, the girls are cute and all, but we don't all want to sniff Lana's feet.

They should do a "very special" episode an unemployed, mentally disabled adult man stalks the girls