Animated series for discerning adults with taste. Any suggestions?

Animated series for discerning adults with taste. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7eDoWK14zM
mega.nz/#F!FY9hDLIJ!PEvmdrh_yfG7bZVoBZeswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIvrJ-v03zY
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are almost no animated shows aimed directly at adults (that isn't gross "comedy"). Sorry to tell you, but it's very true.

There's adult swim and there's Sup Forums. That's about it.

Bojack Horseman

Anime is trash for literal retards.

I want to argue with you, I really do. But my favorite anime is about half naked little girls using magic to fight aliens during world war II, and the fact that there is more than one anime this description can be referring to just helps prove your point.

Man what was up with all the weird fetishes in this show

Having watched the three seasons of Aeon Flux I can conclude it is haphazard, pretentious Gnostic shit show for wankers.

This woman goes from literary retarded in the first two seasons to manipulating count in season three. She and Trevor are the main antagonists in every episode. Their shitty, abusive relationship ultimately cases the world to end every episode.

Oh my god, my kindle autocorrect ruined my post. I read like an illiterate ass. Sup Forums Sup Forums forgive me, or give me a swift seppuku.

spawn

I feel you. My favorite anime are Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Neon Genesis Evangelion. But I'm a fag for art house anime.

Still miss you Satoshi Kon.

>Bite the uzi, it's going in dry

Peter chung had been working on nickelodeon's number one hit show, rugrats, and wanted to make something the polar opposite of it.

Bojack Horseman
Rick and Morty
Venture Bros
Boondocks
Cowboy Bebop
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Plague Dogs
Wizards
Hayao Miyazaki films
Ghost in the Shell
Ergo Proxy
DBZ Abridged
Felidae

OP was talking shows.

will Peter Chung ever come back and do some more animation?

(unless he is and i missed it. in which case disregard this post)

as good as those 2 are there is no reason for you not to place Paranoia Agent above them

Morel Orel

but seriously start from the beginning and go all the way. watching the change is apart of the journey

Spawn
Bojack Horseman
The Simpsons (golden age)
Looney Tunes (particularly the Hollywood parodies)
Filmore

duckman I think we can all agree on this

The maxx.

>Ergo Prox
Came here to post this.
I'm on my 3rd rewatch and it's only getting better

o0o
>
(III)

Majority of those are shows, user

Shame it never got that second season. Though luckily it was pretty damn faithful so you can just pick up the comics where the show ended and follow along just fine.

Cybersix.

The story of a woman rebelling again the one who created her. Her creator being a Nazi scientist who fled to Argentina after the war and continued his work in genetics and other freaky shit to make monsters and better life and stuff.

Basically super heroine fighting the evil guys monsters. Here's a link to the 1st episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7eDoWK14zM

Someone should do another storytime with the Cybersix comics. It's been a long while.

Spawn

Most anime (Shut up, it's true)

The Maxx

I'm missing volume 13 but that's it.

>Most anime (Shut up, it's true)
But it's not

in English? i remember looking for anything over vol 3 in english and couldnt find squat. Mind uploading 1-12 on mega or somewhere?

In anything

But here is 1-12 in French
uploading is slow however

mega.nz/#F!FY9hDLIJ!PEvmdrh_yfG7bZVoBZeswQ

>Most anime (Shut up, it's true)
thats...pretty false

yeaaa, cant read french for shit sadly

Neither can I, which is why it's a visual medium

its not a black and white soundless movie
dialogues help you understand the actual STORY

Context can be usually gathered from the action. If you can't understand the language it's pretty much a silent movie.

Monkey Dust was a dark series segueing sketches by different companies, eg.:
- Labia
- Clive Pringle
- Ivan Dobsky
- Divorced dad with Timmy
- Chat room pervert
- Omar, Abdul and Shafiq, the incompetent terrorists : youtube.com/watch?v=sIvrJ-v03zY
- The Paedofinder General : youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
- Noodles
- We are the Cyclists : and many more

Mary Shelly's Frankenhole
the oblongs
ugly americans
liquid television
dr. katz
home movies
duckman
king of the hill
mission hill
the critic