Why Hela didn't use tesseract?

Why couldn't she teleport here soldiers with infinity gem. She seems to know what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVgVB3qsySQ
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-199999
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know cause I haven't seen the movie, but I do know some nice dubs when I see 'em.

I want her to eat me alive.

>"OMG plot hole"
youtu.be/sVgVB3qsySQ

man I want a Cate dominatrix mommy gf

Oh boy, more dubs!

i want her to grow to 60 feet tall and use me as a dildo

It's not that simple, the tessarrect/gems can create realities based on your psyche fears too.

So it could've gone wrong.

Let's say you fear aliens. It could've created a fleet of aliens, and they could eat you. Because somewhere in your mind this alien thing exists.

That's why Thanos and Red Skull always lose, even with infinity power. Their subconscious find a way to ruin everything, and the gems/tesarrect reflect that in reality.

With dubs around, the fun never stops.

>That's why Thanos and Red Skull always lose, even with infinity power. Their subconscious find a way to ruin everything
aka lazy writting

So close to trips!

I want to lick her boots clean as she lovingly strokes my hair

That's how it is in the comics.

That's probably what's happening in the movies/will happen in Thanos movies.

I want to bang her pusy

Where would she teleport them? They were already on Asgard and she wanted them to hold Asgard.

Based pusyposter

A lot of people act the tesseract is easy to use. It took a lot of work for Red Skull to use it. Fury had a lot of work done on it too, Loki as well. Red Skull touched it and who knows where the fuck it took him. Fury could barely hold it. The stones do seem to be either semi-self aware or at least read the people using them. There is something to be said about who can wield an infinity stone and which ones.

Nice headcanon retard. None of that is the case in the mcu. It's never shown half the bullshit you just made up. Create realities lol what the fuck are you talking about. This sint the comics.

Did you watch the movie moron? She wanted the sword to travel and conquer more realms

b8

Here is a bigger plot hole. Why didn't she just use gungir? Odins spear... He clearly used it to activate the bifrost in Thor 1 when he was pissed with thor. He threw heimdalls sword back at him and told the Warriors three to fuck off. The writers can't keep up with their own fucking movies.

i wasn't really into bondage until i saw Hela. Punish me mistress!

Yea its b8 that the stones trigger your fears or create realites based on them when they have never shown to do anything of the nonsense stated in the mcu

because Loki needed it according to the plot of Infinity War

but the real question is why didn't Loki steal the tesseract while he was impersonating Odin? lul

Nice catch

maybe she didn't know that she probably shouldn't have killed everyone as soon as she met them, someone might have told her

I want Cate to kidnap me and beat me to a pulp until I say Thor Ragnarok was the best Marvel movie

Lol why he steal the fucking tesseract retard? He was king. It's already his

Would*

The stones don't triggers anyone fear.

It can reflect your subconscious. Read the comics. Read the Infinity Saga.

Read Captain Amarica The Winter Soldier.

Here is a bigger plot hole. Why the fuck would Odin (who is Loki at the time of Guardians 1) send Sif and Volstagg away with the Aether to give it to some random nobody a galaxy away.

Instead of

A) keep it for himself and be in control of 2 all powerful stones

OR

B) save them for thanos if he really is still afraid of him

Why the fuck would I read the comics retard? The MCU strayed from the comics from day 1. Qe arent talking about comics gems. Literally nothing you have been spouting has any relevance to films. Unless they show it or state it, what you are spouting is headcanon. Give it a rest.

> look at me I'm a retard

Mcu, not comics we are talking here

> the movies aren't based on the comics

The point is, the stones aren't something you just can control. It can fuck everything. They are singularities (as described on GotG MOVIE).

>b-but muh comics

That's not how the mcu works. Hela ain't lokis daughter, the Sokovia accords don't exist in the comics, and ultron wasn't made by stark in your funny books. They have no relevance lore wise for the mcu

Same.

The point is you are the one who claimed the stones in the films do something they haven't shown just because it's an aspect they covered in the comics. You're the retard here. All ppl did was point out you cant cross their attributes. It doesn't work that way. No shit they aren't something you can control easily. That was never questioned. Keep up

I guess you don't know that, because you nothing about Marvel's Universe...

but you see...

The movies ARE part of the comics multiverse.

MCU is the universe 199999 and the main line comics one is the 616.

They're in the same multiverse. =)

>it's a "Sup Forums autist thinks comics canon applies and gets triggered" episode

All that and yet comics canon means nothing to the mcu. The stones don't act the same as you described in the comics. Period. Drop it

You retarded m8?

>look at me I'm a samefag, also I'm a retard

Except it does.

The inifinity Gauntlet gives its owner complete power of space, time, matter, energy, soul and mind.

how stupid are you?

Didn't she think a bunch of the artifacts were fake though? Which is why she dismissed it?

Another possibility is, you guessed it, she got cocky and thought she could handle teh situation without the use of it.

Same fag =)
I'm looking at the reply counter, retard.

Jesus you stupid fuck that has nothing to do with the discussion. You said the make realities based off of fear or whatever stupid shit. The fact remains that ain't the case in the mcu

Yea you certainly aren't a moron at all.

It's exactly the case with MCU, the gems created the UNIVERSE. They're singularities. =)

Ref: Guardians of the Galaxy.

>implying he won't drop the cube

Posters: 20

>I'll act like I don't know who to edit pages.

>It can reflect your subconscious. Read the comics. Read the Infinity Saga.
> the tessarrect/gems can create realities based on your psyche fears too

unless the tessarrect has shown that ability in MCU, its headcanon no matter how angry you get. 10 yrs in and ppl like you still dont get how it works

I didn't watched Guardians of the Galaxy: The post.

and yet everything you said is made up since they dont create realities based off fear. sorry

>only one person in the thread can reply to me

Tell us more autist

guardians never mentioned fear or subconcious bullshit that youre spouting. in fact none of them did. Try again. It said the universe exploded into existing and the remnants were forged into the gems. Nothing to do with anything you are saying thats "from the comics"

Guardians explanation wasquite clear tho

I've never said that, can you even read user?

I said that they reflect its user subconscious. If you have fear and doubt, it can be reflected on reality, specially if you're manipulating it.

Thanos wished to kill half of the Universe population with the Gauntlet. Yet, he still lost. Why? His doubts became reality without even realizing it. The same thing goes with Red Skull in multiple universes.

MCU IS A MARVEL COMICS UNIVERSE.

It's called Earth-199999, the main comics one is called Earth-616.

They generally have the same rules. It's the SAME MULTIVERSE.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-199999

>Thanos wished to kill half of the Universe population with the Gauntlet. Yet, he still lost. Why? His doubts became reality without even realizing it. The same thing goes with Red Skull in multiple universes

Literally nothing to do with the mcu

>I said that they reflect its user subconscious. If you have fear and doubt, it can be reflected on reality, specially if you're manipulating it.

Literally never shown in the mcu.

Want to keep trying?

>and yet everything you said is made up since they dont create realities based off fear. sorry

>I've never said that, can you even read user?

>"the tessarrect/gems can create realities based on your psyche fears too."

Jesus you're a literal idiot

kek, thats exactly what you said....like to the dotted I

>hela
epic

Ok samefag, here it goes:

Usage Notes
Can1 and may1 are frequently but not always interchangeable in senses indicating possibility: A power failure can (or may) occur at any time. Despite the insistence by some, that can means only “to be able” and may means “to be permitted,” both are regularly used in seeking or granting permission: Can (or May) I borrow your tape recorder? You can (or may) use it tomorrow. Sentences using can occur chiefly in spoken English. May in this sense occurs more frequently in formal contexts: May I address the court, Your Honor? In negative constructions, can't or cannot is more common than may not: You can't have it today. I need it myself. The contraction mayn't is rare. Can but and cannot but are formal and now somewhat old-fashioned expressions suggesting that there is no possible alternative to doing something. Can but is equivalent to can only: We can but do our best. Cannot but is the equivalent of cannot help but: We cannot but protest against these injustices. See also cannot, help.

have the ability or means to do something
a.
to have the necessary ability, knowledge, money, or equipment to do something
‘Can you swim?’ ‘No I can’t.’
Ingrid could play the violin by the time she was six.
The machine can translate simple messages into 24 different languages.
They couldn’t afford to pay for a proper funeral.
The UN has promised to help as much as it can.
Synonyms and related words

>samefag

Didn't bother reading. They were right tho, you're backpedaling to the point of even claiming you didn't say things you said minutes earlier. Now you're in a corner

this is my last (You), I just answered you, because you could misguide people into knowing Marvel's multiverse.

But everything is pretty clear now.

Try not to make a fool of yourself next time. Save headcanon for tumblr posts. What applies to the comics doesn't to the mcu

(You)

>when you get rektd this hard

embarrassing

Concession accepted

(You)

(You)

Because whatever that thing was now powers Vision.

I wasn't part of the prophecy that she wanted to fulfill and she thought she had it all in the bag.

I thought Thanos also lost because he really didnt want to win. And that he knew he didnt deserve to be all powerful.

if she told me to bend the knee i would fuckin eat her out right then

Yes, he didn't really want to do it. So he sabotaged himself.

In the end he became a farmer, what he really wanted was Death's love.

Death was even referenced on the first Avenger movie Credit Scene.

I think that Death, Thanos love for her and manipulation of reality will be a big thing in the next Avanger movie.

Not just a farmer, he went on to become the hero we need but don't deserve.
Infinity Watch was such fun.

I want to live inside of Her boots.

Lay off the veebees m8

is this the hindi rip? or is a better english one available

It was one of the best comics from Marvel.

>conquers Asgard
>now lets just leave
>Asgard is now open for your enemy who has the bifrost sword, to do whatever he wants

That doesn't make very much sense.

Cool story, but where was Gungir in this movie?

>the collector is some random nobody a galaxy away

U WUT M8?

>He clearly used it to activate the bifrost in Thor 1 when he was pissed with thor.
It's also possible that's more a trait of Odin than the spear itself. Like Thor and his lightning powers being a part of him and not Mjolnir.

Did Hela even know what it was/was capable of?

He probably took the spear with him when he died.

(You)

Why didn't Hela use the Cosmic Cube to send all of the Marvel heroes to a Secret Wars alternate reality while she completed her plans? Was she just too stupid?

she had the greatest disadvantage of them all, she was a woman