Just got back from Logan

Just got back from Logan.
Ask away.
I will use spoiler tags.
I will also fuel the hype fire, because this is for lack of a better word, Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jobot935/status/837176978440540164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best superhero movie ever?

Does he get eaten by a monster and then tear his was out of the monsters stomach?

Does he put on the suit?

Any traps or shemales?

Will Huge Jackedman win an Oscar for dedicating 20 years of his career to one character?

Is there anti-Trump crap?

That was already confirmed a no

20 years?

It's pretty much a Western, with a bit of mutie/capeshit theme. There is deadset horse corraling at one point, an escape using a train, they use a Ford 'Bronco' at one point.

Nope. Nothing of the sort.

No. No chance. Too serious for that.

X-24 is a twink to Logans Bear though

It should be up for Oscar contention...
I mean, it's no best makeup winner, but still.
The acting from the entire cast is great, even Dafne. Even Stephen Merchant

Yes, there is some definite 'Run for the border'/'closed off border' Sup Forumsbait shit in there. But thematically, it fits and is very loose satire if intended at all.

I think that's a loaded question. Trump is so loud and non-pc that showing human decency can be considered anti-trump.
Some of you Trump Supporters thought Busch's ad featuring the Legal Immigrant Co-Founder of their company was Anti-Trump.

How did you react to Xavier crying?

>early access
>IT'S SO HYPE AND GOOD HONEST :^)
Fuck off shill

>Some of you Trump Supporters thought Busch's ad featuring the Legal Immigrant Co-Founder of their company was Anti-Trump.
It was, they even admitted it was.
The baffling part is people like that think Trump is against legal immigration for some reason.

>this is for lack of a better word, Kino.
Fuck you, there's a million better words than fucking "kino".

The whole Alzheimers thing really fuckin hit me hard. My wifes Grandma had dimentia, and Patrick Stewart just nailed it. I nearly cried a few times, he invoked that strong a reaction

I'm an Aussie, dickhead.

'Early access'... it came out today. Not my fault that you Americlaps have to wait.

No better buzz-word though. ;)

How would you rate it?1 through 10

Solid 8.5
For comparison, I would put Wolverine Origins at 3/10
And The Wolverine at 5.5

>The baffling part is people like that think Trump is against legal immigration for some reason.
He certainly is from certain countries.

None of the ones his companies do businesses with, though. Fancy that.

i am proud progay. any mastrubation materials?

what about lolita factor? do super jews save the world?

I haven't watched any of the X-men films asides from Days of Future Past. Do I need to watch the others first?

Any badass displays of super power? Like kevin bacons flaming power stomp in first class?

>this fucking meme again

The countries he chose were a list the Obama administration chose and it's only a 90 day ban. He also doesn't do business in a lot of countries, so you can end that stupid strawman already.

Stop watching the news, it's bad for your mental health.

>Any badass displays of super power?

is jumping at guns yelling some US freedom slogans with australian accents a superpower?

is it hinted/do you think that they'll have a future movie where what happened in this movie was just a dream/alternate timeline event/didn't actually happen asspull?

Nope, they reference their own timeline with just the correct amount of exposition. There are hints to other movies, but nothing that isn't summarised.

Nah. Hugh is done. This is his Unforgiven. It has a very strong tone of finality for his version of Wolverine
It'll be recast soon enough anyway.

god. marvel is sucking jew shit. like each branch of jewology they create own mesiahs and alternative "real history" backinh up with some Kabala.fan boy crap.

>Obama administration
Which never put the ban in place.
And Trump is a big boy, he can make his own decisions, and he will be held accountable for them.

The buck stops here, not with the last guy.

extraordinary astonished female wolverine on weed from new generationg of 2019?

Nothing too masturbatory, they introduce a genetically cloned younger version of Hugh as the set piece/force de major. But he's just a buzzcutted, more feral and cgi-youth version of Logan

Loli/Paedos will twist this movie to suit themselves, but the relationship between Laura (X-23) is purely kinship. With a touch of idolisation, not really Leon The Professional levels of supposition

thanks

Logan dies? How was the scene delivered if so?

you have to go back

>Which never put the ban in place.
He did from Iraq, for an even longer period of time than Trump did. There's absolutely nothing wrong with either of them.

How old is Dafne? Maybe later than 2019.
She certainly carried herself through the fight sequences, but because Logan feels very much like a stand-alone, and not wedged in-continuity (even for Fox standards), I don't know if they'll just allude to her past instead of directly referencing this film for her own self-titled or X-force movie.

>No suit/mask
Hmm, no reason to see it, then. I'll dl it when the blu ray's out maybe and skim it for that comic book scene in the trailer, though.

Yeah, mate, I don't even know how to respond to that...
so here's your [You]

Traditional costumed Wolverine does appear though.
In the form of comics and action figures. The antics of the X-men and their disappearance from the world brought on a nostalgia/commercial cash in of them and so he makes a meta cameo or two.
Otherwise, Jackman just wears his singlet (wife-beater) and jeans combo, a chauffeur suit, or a denim shirt and leather jacket combo.

Exactly my point, if they don't at least show a flashback of him in the suit he got in The Wolverine, there's no point, it's all still tease garbage.

>basing your desire to see the movie off of whether or not he's wearing the suit/mask
You have absolutely godawful taste.

Or maybe he's just a kid. Or a manchild.

Any after credits or other shit?
I NEED TO KNOW

Will it make me cry like a bitch?
It will make me cry like a bitch, won't it?

Nothing. No aftercredits. It acts as a standalone film, open and shut.

Probably, mate. I welled up a few times. Mostly at Xaviers dimentia and death Where as Logans death was more cathartic and his last words "So this is what it feels like" was fitting

Are there any sequel hooks?
Does it really deserve the R rating besides the profanity?

He does. And they handle it brilliantly.

Saw this a few weeks ago at a press screening, here to answer questions as well if OP falls asleep.

>Are there any sequel hooks?
None at all

>Does it really deserve the R rating besides the profanity?

Yeah, there was blood but alot of gore, especially at the hotel scene

No and yes in that order. No obvious hooks for a sequel (although I suppose they could make one about Laura), and the r rating is more than deserved. Shit's fucking brutal.

Nah, no sequels.
Logan even says "There are no new mutants" at one point, quelling 'Wolverine and the X-men' theories.
The violence is fantastic and earns it's R rating, at no point did it feel like gratuitous ninja in a woodchipper violence from 'The Wolverine', so its a deserved R.

Barely found out that the movie was directed by the guy that did 3:10 to Yuma.

That makes me want to see it more.

It has a fantastic Western vibe to it too. It fits really well.

Just saw it earlier too, was really good but I feel as if it was a bit too long for the story they told and the ending was rather abrupt, no sort of set up or closure and no after credit scene either.

8/10

It was good but the kids' plan was pretty dumb. Unless I missed something it was that once they're over the border into Canada they're fine? Why? These guys have followed them from Mexico and indiscriminately killed whoever got in their way but they can't go to Canada?

Don't fuck with the mounties, bro.

Why does Logan & Professor X die by Logan's clone?

>yfw Deadpool trailer.

Asia here. Got it day early.

It's an 8 but definitely a 9 for me as a Wolverine movie. They definitely used the R rating far better than Deadpool and the swears come off natural than Wade's movie.

Not a lot. The end where the kids fuck the soldiers up and bury the main Reaver guy using all their powers was pretty neat.

Hugh can probably do some cameo flashbacks especially if he's not doing any stunts that needs him to train 6 months.

Not by trainrail if you're wondering.

because Wolvie's one of the few superb healers that they have a sample of.

>Logan is rated R for strong brutal violence and language throughout, and for brief nudity.

Whose brief nudity?

A woman Logan is driving flashes her tits near the start.

Tits by party girls at the start. It's not that impressive.

Since I work at an AMC, I got to see an early screening.

>tfw Laura wrecking shit

Hell X-23 was fucking great in this movie

Holy shit you absolutely shallow manbaby. The fuck is wrong with you people.

>Not a lot. The end where the kids fuck the soldiers up and bury the main Reaver guy using all their powers was pretty neat.

Except they didnt do the same to X-24

That was really stupid

The acrobatics were fantastic. Shame they only got to be father and daughter fighters in one movie but I guess the impact doubled on the viewers because it was.

hey, lets not forget that Logan and Mariko did it in the Wolverine, so if they don't want to recast Huge out of respect, theres always Daken, he could be the new Wolverine along with Laura, where they get a sibling rivalry aobut how Daken never knew dad and is jealous how Logan's last moments were with Laura

I know Daken a shit, but come on, Wolverine was too before Hugh

>logan wakes up as an old man
>xavier visits him and informs him that he has a clone/daughter
>they go tracking her down
>futuristic anti-mutant hillbillies start hunting down logan
>logan is too old to heal or fight properly
>cat and mouse ensues until everyone catches each other
>logan and daughter learn to get along at this point and save the day
>xavier is critically wounded and dies
>logan and clone drive off into the sunset
there i saved you guys $10.50
it's already on exodus fyi

X-24 was fucking terrifying to them. They already knew what kind of damage Laura did to people, and clearly knew who Logan was. Seeing what was essentially his evil clone tear the shit out of the real Logan would put the fear of God into pretty much any of those kids but the oldest, who actually did contribute to the fight by dumping a fucking humvee on X-24. So nah, it made perfect sense.

That's what I told my dad when he asked if the chick was coming back in the next X-Men movies, to which I said she might be pregnant with Wolverine's comic book son. Shame they never went with Daken even in DOFP

If I wanted to save money by reading badly done summaries I would've just skimmed wikipedia's page on it.

fuck em, if they know how dangerous X-24 was and know that the one thing standing between X-24 and them is a sickly, dying old man and is losing the fight, might as well fucking help or risk getting slaughtered

That fight reminded me of that last Terminator movie. Weird to see young and old in the same room.

Man X-24 was really disappointing, dont get me wrong, he was executed well but he could have been much more, The whole movie was about the Logan family, and adding in Sabretooth would have made much more of an impact to his demise. X-24 could have been Creed with adamantum claws, they already referenced origins with the adamantum bullet, and Liev Schreiber was very much willing to reprise the role, it was very stupid not to have used him.

Plotwise, nothing will change if Creed WAS x-24, but it would strengthen Logan's death by actually giving closure to him and Sabretooth and leaving the new Wolverine (Laura) as the new generation

This really is my main gripe with the movie

Ah, this I can agree on. I also kinda saw a bit of Origins Sabertooth with the haircut 24 had.

Also they might probably even give Laura the Wolverine costume in a future movie out of comic synergy and/or respects to the comic book version of him in the movie.

I saw it as Jackman killing the Wolverine character.

They've gone too meta with this and the comic/toy. I love it.

Surprised no one is talking about the Deadpool teaser.

Teaser? I didn't catch it unless you mean that they mentioned Deadpool in mexican.

Really? We literally had a teaser attached to the file of our movie. Like, built in.

>for lack of a better word, Kino.
how about fuck yourself, there's words to describe it in the english language that actually fucking exist you invalid memelord

Ah, we didn't have that. Just a couple of Fox trailers.

I was wondering why it came in two editions.

So what was teaser about?

One is supposed to have a 3 min extra, could be a post credit

Just saw it too.
Sorry user, that's wishful thinking.

Sup Forums - Asking the important questions.

Kino? I am so out of touch with the youth of today.

>Kino may refer to:
>
>In film and theatre: from the Norwegian, German, South Slavic (Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian, Bulgarian) and the Russian spelling of cine for cinema

>>early access

Hahaha. Saw it yesterday.

Only hinted in the fact that it's set in 2029, so they can easily have someone else play Wolverine in any movie set before then.

You're a dope friend. The muslim ban was all Bannon, he's trying to stoke the flames of hatred in hopes that there will be another attack they can use to pass more of their racist agenda. Stop going to Sup Forums, it's bad for your critical thinking skills.

twitter.com/jobot935/status/837176978440540164

>>Review said X-23 should have been older and sexier

Oh wow

Yeah, most of that summary is plain wrong.

>for lack of a better word, Kino.
A better word would be "good", except if you mean a messy experimental artfilm.