Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise?

Now THIS is reditting

>tfw the prequels weren't that bad

>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Lord Vitiate, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Adolf Hitler all put together..."

Anyone else think this line was a little much? I mean geez, save some runtime for the plot.

>and Adolf Hitler
christ raimi...

it's not funny

>Sheev will never come back to BTFO Rey

I always like to think they are watching the opera based on the Tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise, and Anakin was just too dumb to understand the story.

What would Sheev have done if Anakin said yes?

>o-ok
>sir in awkward silence for 10 minutes u til he thinks of an excuse to leave

>Yes Chancellor, I've heard about this story during my jedi training.... The "Sith History 101" course specifically mentioned that this tragedy is associated with members of the extinct Sith Order....

POTTERY

Kino

Now that you think about it that is something Jedi should know

the difference between reddit threads that rehash the same fucking tired memes trillions of times and this is beyond night and day. it is death and life

>Jedi council unanimously decide that Anakin is a huge liability
>bring him into the fold anyway because a dead guy vouched for hin
>do nothing to educate him about the perils or temptations of the dark side

The Jedi academy really needed their own equivalent of the D.A.R.E. program.

He'd BTFO his own daughter why? His name isn't Vader after all.

YESSSS I love /r/prequelmemes !!!

xD

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Icky the Unleashed?

I can accept pretending that prequel memes are a reddit thing if it means unironic prequel defenders fuck off there.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sneed the Seedy? He was formerly known as Darth Chuck...

>Uh...but Anakin, I was going to tell a joke heh

Anakin was a real dumbass

My theory - Sheev is actually Rey's mother, and had identified as a woman for decades. He literally looks like an old lesbian. This was the Emperor's final secret, the one that died with his and Vader's death. The father is Tyronus, a negroid species that mounts and fucks Sheev with magical semen and gives birth to Rey, making her especially strong with the Force.

How far off base am I anons?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Pagius the Hot?

>The father is Tyronus

You're close, but it's actually Finn. He's the key to all of this

It's the oddest fucking thing, but this has been a long time coming since I've read the word "kino" on the Sup Forums board

Am I not browsing enough, or is "kino" finally dying?

You're not browsing enough. I still see the word several times a day on here.