Star vs. the Queen of Darkness

Would you rather Star and Eclipsa hit it off right away or have a kind of slobs vs snobs conflict initially?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/835924016015659008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey do you like jazz?

Whats the next step of his master plan?

I could see Eclipsa manipulating to the max and appealing to Star's "slobby" personality.

Regaining his finger and original form, obviously.

Star a civil war in Mewni.

crashing this thread

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Why is this the best ship?

I love you, Marco.

>Marco just walks away and leaves her standing there
First of all, how long do you think it took for her to realise what happened, and secondly, do you think anyone put something in her mouth before she did?

Because you have a shit taste.

The rebel princess turns evil but seeks to overthrow the queen of darkness and take her place

And Marco has dimensional scissors so he tries to unfuck things on his own

Probably like 50 dicks

Does anyone have that mock facebook post where Marco goes "Haha no we don't" in response to Star?

What's the next step in "HER" master plan you mean

I love you too, Star-DAMN IT.

I believe she was talking to Marco Diaz, not Mango Spaghetti.

I DON'T LIKE ORANGES

And then, he'll take over.

Because gaining his original form back, plus his newfound soul stealing magic, plus his natural immortality...

he could do literally whatever the fuck he wanted. Noone can oppose Toffee now.

Not unless Star gets fucking swole.

I love you too Lord Voldemort.

I love you too Jann......I MEAN Sta.....I MEAN JACKIE!

>Mango
Is that what they're calling him on the streets these days? I loved his reaction to it in the live chat, and Starfan13 not letting it go.

She reveals a new male character that becomes a lite romantic interest for Star. Nefcy reveals on Twitter this character is based on a guy she dated before Bobby.

I ALSO DO NOT LIKE ORANGES.

nice digits there satan

WE SHOULD START A CLUB
WE SHOULD NAME IT THE CLUB OF PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE ORANGES

I THIRD THIS NOTION OF NOT LIKING ORANGES.

>Daron Nefcy is a woman
World ROCKED...

I don't know what to think anymore...

>jackie eats the world

>THE WORLD

WWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY

I think they will tease and hint at the possibility of Star being on Eclipsa's side numerous times but ultimately the evil part of Eclipsa's personality will stop it from actually happening.

As in I think they might hit it off at first and even share some similar ideas and views (specifically about the treatment of monsters on Mewni and the idea of not being a 'conventional' princess/queen) but shortly afterwards Eclipsa will do something really fucked up and evil and Star will realize how bad she actually is. Honestly I think it's going to a whole arc in the series where Star is trying to choose between following Eclipsa's path and the rest of her family's path then in the end deciding to forge her own that lies somewhere between the two ("Rebel Princess does things her own way", as Star put it).

How abouts mangos?

>Janna of all people get mentioned first
Ouch.

Fuck off, DIO.

I like orange's, BUT I HATE PEARS.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO EVEN LIKES ORANGES IN THIS THREAD?

They're gonna lure Toffee to Hekapoo's realm so Grown Marco can cut him down

The question is whether he'll regain the adult form or if he'll have to retrain

THIS GUY .

BUT HE HATES PEARS.

Wow, thanks.

YOU SHOULD STOP LIKING ORANGES
MANGOES ARE OK I GUESS

So did Austin user score yet? Will he this weekend? Where can I follow his personal blog? I need to experience feelings vicariously. I need meaning in my dull existence.

What about tangelos?

Ooh, thanks. I fucking love this.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH, THEY'RE LIKE APPLES, BUT SHAPED LIKE A WOMAN, AND NOT AS TASTY

As...as an apple, not as tasty as an apple, I'm not a cannibal...yet...

WHAT IS A TANGELO

remove corn

If Janna was the kind of girl that wore underwear, which pair of Marco's would she steal?

>Marco goes back to Hekapoo's dimension and literally spends 16 years (8 minutes) training specifically for the purpose of kicking Toffee's ass.
>Then they open another portal and knock Toffee through it

Bonus points if Star comes and trains with him so they both become badasses and she can get heaps better with her magic in a ridiculously short amount of time.

It's like some hyperbolic time chamber bullshit right there.

I don't ever recall seeing these threads move this fast. Is this show finally rising in popularity despite only being available on Disney XD?

All the safe kids who the dance floor didn't love, and all the Mewni girls whose lips couldn't confess fast enough:

SING. UNTIL YOUR LUNGS GIVE OUT!

GIVE IN TO YOUR INNER DESIRE, ANONYMOUS POSTER, FOR YOU WISH TO CONSUME HUMAN FLESH
I'D SAY IT'S MORE DUE TO THE FACT OF ORANGES DECREASING IN POPULARITY

>Jackie shouts out the file name
>As she does, Marco walks away to talk to Star

This is, in fact, not a scene. It may or may not be a god damn arms race.

D-10? MORE LIKE DIOOOO

Season finales tend to have this affect.

OK

user, WHAT STARTED YOUR IMMENSE HATRED FOR THE FRUITS KNOWN AS ORANGES. IS IT THE TASTE?

Random prediction, they will restore him somehow from the horn.

We need Star VS edits of that obsessed and pathetic actress from the Office who got NTRd hard

Are we being raided?
Did someone let the spics out of Sup Forums again?
Where did all this cancer come from all the sudden?

>Star kicks Marco's ass over and over until even his non-Hekapoo world form can kick ass and fight physically on par with her magic
>Star gets to work out all her pent up anger on Marco before finally getting to satisfy her innate bloodlust against his stronger form

Yes.

Compare the hype about the first-season finale on Daron's Twitter now: twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/835924016015659008

to pic related

Finale and renewal hype.

Plus mod's won't let us general, we are the sad panda's of Sup Forums

Did i miss something

Austin user?

Supposed to say "second-season" obviously

Well if Toffee decides to use the power he stole from Rhombulus to free Eclipsa Star will fight her as Marco fights Toffee

YES, WE DECIDED THAT ORANGES MUST BE DELETED.

Maybe. What if he does it himself like s phoenix or some shit, just rising from his own ashes as a younger Angel Goat-Demon. But loses all of his memories and is a new person so the old chancellor is still dead forever

>but shortly afterwards Eclipsa will do something really fucked up and evil and Star will realize how bad she actually is.

If Eclipsa had a kid with the King of Mewni and then ditched them to shack up with her new monster boyfriend, I think that could be presented to Star as the ultimate lesson that rebelliousness can lead to selfishness if it lacks restraint. I mean, Moon's husband and daughter drive her up the wall, but she sticks with the pair even though her other relatives would rather she disown them because she loves those two that much and sees the good in them.

Disney lost ratings to Nick this past month as far as their core channel goes.

They better start playing Star and other cartoons on it more, because now they really need it.

I guess we got big enough to be raidable.

Reminder that this show will end like Legend of Korra

It seems like the show has really blown up since the mid-season finale in November, at least on Sup Forums but it's getting a lot more social media attention too.
Also it got a bump of mainstream attention because apparently showing gay people kissing the background at a boyband concern in south California is a big deal

Personally I'd like to see her tempt Star to the dark side of magic maybe with promises of unlimited power to protect her friends and family and promising Star to get Marco to love her by means of dark magic and challenge her moral compass.

Whatever fits in 11 minutes.

Rhombulus cares for this new child as his own.

>Forgets his love for Rhombulus

>air the past season on disney channel
>air the new season on xd

they should do this

From last thread

Season three predictions:
>Guaranteed
Toffee/Ludo endgame revealed
Star and Marco relationship exploration
Glossaryck’s keikaku
Starco endgame
>Probably
Rhombulus’ nipple demon
Blood Moon relevant again
Toffee regains his true form
Eclipsa revealed
Star dipping down/Deus ex Machina
MHC counter attack/recovery (Potentially with River and Moon)
Ludo redemption arc
>Unlikely
Someone’s permadeath
There’s more to Jackie than meets the eye
Star turns to the dark side
>Impossible
Jarco
>Meme tier
Jackie is a mermaid
Manna
Creepy severed legs cameo

I want to kill Toffee!

>Glossaryck says the eye is only something to look through
>Star clearly effected things from a really long distance here
>she almost grabbed Gloss in Raid The Cave
Why'd he lie?

We never left

IT IS MERELY A DISLIKE, NOT A HATRID. I DISLILE THE TEXTURE. THE FLAVOR ISN'T VERY APPEALING. BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT CHERRIES.
PROBABLY

He didn't. Star is changing the spell to do something else.

UNA

That's facebook tho

How old is Ludo? Is he still a child for his species?

He didn't, Star had enough raw power to forcefully make the spell function in a way he had never seen before. Which is far more significant when you consider just how much of a big deal he is, if he's never seen it before, no one has.

DO YOU SHITPOST TO NUMB THE PAIN OF LIVING IN THE THIRD WORLD?

Did Toffee absorb Golssaryck?

Probably more like a older teen/young adult.

I'd guess 30-40 since Dennis seemed like a young man/boy

To be fair they are airing Star daily on their main channel stopping at mid s2.

Once a day, sure, but it's better than nothing.

It's implied he's no longer a child, but he's also a runt

I stopped visiting /lat/ like a year ago

Seguimos ganando?