NONONONONONONONON

NONONONONONONONON
AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B-better that J-j-justice league r-right guys

>DKeks trying this hard.

It's just sad at this point.

>people still post reddit tomatoes on Sup Forums

daredeveil, luke cage and jessica jones all scored a bit too high, iron fist was pretty bad but still scored way lower because sjws reviews screeching abotu cultural appropriation.

60-70% seems like a fair rating for once.

OH NO NO NO NO LO
*Inhales*
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

yes, obviously.

? Yes it is

well, yeah

How did they fuck this shit up?

Holy shit, I thought for sure this had to at least be good by normie standards - but after Luke Cage, the second half of Daredevil season 2, Iron Fist, and The Defenders all being insufferable and boring as fuck, I lost all interest in Netflix's Marvel universe that is supposedly part of the MCU, but is clearly not.

Easy, the went with the GUVMENT KILLED MUH FAMILY angle, agents covering their asses after with piss poor execution rather than the original and far more coherent story that they were bystander bodies caught in a random mob shooting.
Needless complications on what should have just been adaptations of Punisher MAX arcs.

>80,000 people want to see it
OH NO NO
>312 want to see it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on ep3, this isn't what i want from The Punisher.

without having read any single review i can pretty much guarantee the main complaint will be questioning wether or not a super hero who kills people with large guns is appropriate in todays climate.

fucking sad

Thanks for explanation, idk what i was expecting, Netflix series are going downhill since Daredevil season 2.

He's not a super hero, he's more like an anti-hero

yeah well you catch my drift

I've never seen anything Punisher related, but I really want to watch this guy. Mostly because I've seen people saying it's similar to Max Payne, but Max would completely destroy him in a fight. Anyways, should I start with this series?

punisher is all about killing people tho, comping about that is retarded.

You should watch Daredevil S2. But you can skip the second half since he's barely in at that point.

But Max lives in the Matrix with bullet-time shit, so he can't fight Punisher.

>watching Cucknisher and not the superior final season modern western kino

Didn't touched by whedon so aite

It's not going to stop them regardless.

MASKUSUM

>shit tv show got shit scores
Wow shocking news.