This little lady cannot act

This little lady cannot act

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM
youtu.be/zWTbLZCR84k
quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-Pre-Crisis-version-of-Superman-and-Post-Crisis-version-of-Superman-How-did-the-Crisis-affect-the-DC-Universe
youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0
oload.stream/f/YO6IPmwLutQ/JL.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=c2KrQgjU0ZM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510927404747.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KAH-LEL-NOH

>Khalil Noe
What did she mean by this?

I tried to stop laughing when Superman hovers across the ground. Literally looked like sheev from a star wars game. Someone post the webm

I think it's this one

what PS2 game is this

Persona

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This (((little lady))) cannot act

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. Why so threatened goyim?

KA BUL NO

>Clark was raised on earth
>people keep calling him kal lel

MOTHERFUCKER!

Fucks sake man

>little lady

she's taller than the average Sup Forums mongrel

OH NO NO NO NO

Clark is his slave name.

How short is she?

>teleports in front of you

>that terrible reaction to the first headbutt
this bitch

>lasso is thin
>becomes a fucking naval rope when it's glowing

Whatchusayingboutme

I mean... can he beat Ultra Instict Goku?

I unironically like Gal, though I won't watch her movies because capeshit fucking sucks

>mfw even Cara Delevignette does a better job

Cara in Valerian is multiple times better for sure

Probably even in Suicide Squad

CALAL KNEW

KAH

LEL

KAHLEL NOH

Post sheev from the game, I don't play videogames anymore, I'm an adult, so I don't know what you meant.

What's wrong with this??

SV_CHEATS 1

NOCLIP

On the bright side at least this movie will be a meme factory

Who in their right mind would approve this

what

he should have been grabbing her neck but the feminists would get offended so he's basically grabbing nothing. Stronk womyn want to be treated like men, but at the end of the day they get the special treatment. This cunt even headbutts Superman... Please...Alll the other guys got BTFO in no time but for some reason WW is the stronkest one.

It looks like fucking shit, you inbred.

4 years ago Superman fought like this
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM

Now everything looks, sounds, and is choreography shittier.

I wish Wonder Woman was a tranny or at least played by a tranny. That would've made the movie 10/10 and please my dick.

Why do people shit so much on MoS again?

That was against other super-powered beings fuckwit it literally can't be the same
As strong as WW and Cyborg are they're not as strong as Supes so he has to hold back

Isn’t she an actual demigod? Her dad is Zeus, right? I’m kind of okay with her being the strongest after Supes with that pedigree.
I do agree that her not getting grabbed by the neck is fucking stupid though

I want a Superman movieuniverse then, fuck the league, if they can't keep up they shouldn't exist.

Steppenwolf got defeated by Superman in literally 5 minutes. Superman didn't even had to put effort, it was boring and filled with fucking slow-mo close up shots. Bring the kryptonians back.

Cyborg uses multiverse technology from a future long gone, he is literally the strongest member of the league right now, ignoring superman of course.

I stand corrected

What about the guy with the trident? what is he?

natural super strength and superhuman athleticism as a result of being part atlantean (atlantis is on the ocean floor under all that pressure)
thicker skin (again, due to being atlantean) which can withstand gunfire to some extent
command over aquatic creatures

>lady

Supes is strong enough to break someone's neck with one hand. If he grabbed WW by the neck, I would call him just standing there waiting her to sufficate bullshit. So he not being able to grab her makes more sense. Although, I don't think they actually thought of this.

KA LEL NOOOOOOOO

Not Superman Post-Crisis

KAH

Explain please I don't know much about the comics.

Faora did the same thing in Man of Steel

youtu.be/zWTbLZCR84k

3:05

LEL

While you are right her neck is not stronger than Zod's protected neck.

I don't think they thought of that

LITERALLY *blocks your path

I have to see this movie man fuck

this page explain the difference

quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-Pre-Crisis-version-of-Superman-and-Post-Crisis-version-of-Superman-How-did-the-Crisis-affect-the-DC-Universe
the big difference
Superman Pre-Crisis could do things like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

move planets, survive in space, Superman Pre-Crisis was virtually invincible, Superman Post-Crisis loses a fight against Doomsday

An Amazon body looks like that?

I had to try and contain my laughter when she said "KAL LEEELLLL"

Her acting is seriously fucking atrocious, her whole attitude throughout the entire movie bothered me. She was trying way too hard to act strong, brave and feminine. Truly a horrid actress and now I can understand WHY she is Wonder Woman and it's because the person she is married too is a high ranking Jewish producer. So she got the part no because she's talented, but because she married the right cock.

not him but just what is crisis, a DC event like Civil War where everyone beats up superman or some shite?

>she will never tie you up with rope while looking at you with this expression

Jdimsa

He's not a producer
He is rich though and probably bought her a career, considering all she has said about not even wanting to be an actress and out of nowhere they wanted her to test for 007

kek

Oh look it's Gagagoo-El

Yeah, WW isn't as strong as a Kryptonian.

Thanks.

I don't follow capeshit, can someone post the KAL EL NOH moment? It sounds funny from how much you guys are harping on it

"dont make me use the fish ka-el"

that is THICC

P R E A C H

I don't know if this link still works
oload.stream/f/YO6IPmwLutQ/JL.mp4

but it worked last night to download, it should be slightly above 100mb and 30 minutes long, and should contain the KAH LEL moment in the first 5 minutes.

Naughty boy

youtube.com/watch?v=c2KrQgjU0ZM
2:35 - 2:37

BRAVO WHEDON

>Jews think DC flicks are art

Not so smart after all, eh?

>tfw you've got more ass than Gal Gadot

You know those same 2 seconds nowadays would be filled with a quip inbetween.

What happened to capekino, Sup Forums ?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510927404747.webm

That was so much worse than I was expecting. I'm pretty sure I could deliver that line better. It's so incredibly flat.

she says it again 6 seconds later

why does she call him ka el but batfat calls him clark

Reminder there has yet to be a single professional review of Justice League that points out how bad her acting was, while many go to great lengths to mention Momoa's listless performance.

KAL-LEL NUU

Really makes you think

KAH LEW

Whedon my dude

KORAN NO

It defies my expectations every time I watch it

K-EH-AL-KNOW

>Do you Sneed?

Faora is cute whereas Wonder Kike looks like a rat.

He's an asshole

Every single movie it's the same shit. God it's atrocious...

KHA-LEL-KNOW