IT: films you can't watch without falling in love

Why's she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/expressyourself/167269/Dark-side-of-Oz-The-exploitation-of-Judy-Garland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protip: Near the beginning of the movie she falls off a fence and you see her underwear.

Imagine the intense feminine vinegar that must pervade her well-travelled socks!!! Mmmmmm haha

Dogs that are probably dead

what a whore

Women were so much better before 2nd wave feminism.

Dumb racist bitch haha

It's sad that her mother forced her to take speed (methamphetamine) from 7 years old so she could attend more auditions and not get tired.

I'm betting she had a horrible childhood and was abused regularly in pursuit of fame.

Access to the best stylists money can buy and she still had terrible eyebrows her entire life

She was the pet of MGM big honcho. Practically groomed her as his personal loli sex plaything. Fondled her breasts frequently while she sat on his laps every morning. Poor Dorothy...

express.co.uk/expressyourself/167269/Dark-side-of-Oz-The-exploitation-of-Judy-Garland

They kept her up for 75 hours at a time with various pills during filming and forced her on a diet of one bowl of chicken soup, one black coffee and eighty cigarettes a day =(

Her childhood was non existent like Michael Jackson's. Which is why she was so crazy as an adult.

>express.co.uk/expressyourself/167269/Dark-side-of-Oz-The-exploitation-of-Judy-Garland
Literally what I just said.. I hate being smart.

horrific

Allegedly everyone treated her like complete shit on the set with the exception of the actress for the wicked witch (who seems to just be the most lovely woman, going by everything I've seen of her)

I know, i'm backing you up here.

I know, I'm glad you posted that link. I suspected as much.

Poor child. RIP Dorothy.

fuck off

Because they had a much better understanding of the word equality and weren't all "fuck men lol." They also didn't act like whores and then pretend to be all offended when men looked at them as such.

they knew she was going to be the star can you blame them they were all like 50 something

She probably sucked sooo much producer and actor cock back then.

jealous, sub-human, anti-White shitskin detected.
or, you're a Commie Jew throwing fuel on the fire

didnt she have multiple abortions or some shit

probably not...this was before the Jews took total control of (((Hollywood)))
If this movie were to have been made today, then sure, she'd be stuffed like the scarecrow (but with Jew cock, not hay)

what the actual fuck
I mean I get that people want money, or think they are building a future for their children, but did the parents actually fucking hated her?

>but with Jew cock, not hay
oh boy thanks for clearing that up

>1930's Hollywood wasn't rampant with sexual abuse

fuck the ending though