I cant stop watching this. Is he the greatest conversationalist of the 21st century?

I cant stop watching this. Is he the greatest conversationalist of the 21st century?

How can he so effortlessy dance between philosophy, cooking, politics, martial arts, etc...?

Cuz he smokes weed and people who smoke weed are smart

yo jamie pull that shit up and grab me one of those sodas before you do

!
"Thats just wild, just look at this. Wait wait wait, show the other one... Thats just unbelievable. So i heard you recently had your first rounds of Jujutsu?"

At this point i mostly make dinner and come back after 30 min when they pick up an actually interesting topic.

>stem cells

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not even close.

>yfw Jamie gets paid 2k for every podcast

Joe Rogan is a brainlet, but his show is great because he constantly gets a wide variety of actually interesting people to talk to.

easy

>its like were all one giant alien experiment ya know? nobody seems to know what theyre doing yet we're all here harmoniously living together on this rock flying through space. you know i heard cooking meat is actually responsible for the growth of the human brain. did you here about this jamie? ya theres a huge gap in the history of the human brain. scientists dont know why but it suddenly increased in size very rapidly, and they think cooking meat with fire might be responsible for that. god i love cooking. did you see my new instagram post? elk meat with jalepenos is my jam! speaking of elk meat. i was hunting last week with steve rinella. great guy. fantastic tv show btw. and he was telling me how Trump just lifted the ban on elephant trophies? is that true jamie can you find that? ya trump wants people to go hunt elephants again. you know i on the fence about this whole trump thing early on, but the more i see him doing things the more im like alright man, i get it you want to stick it to the libs and obama, but at certain point youre just making things worse you know? imagine if trump and obama were in a UFC fight together. hahaha thats probably already a meme jamie could find that? who do you think would win in that fight jamie? i dont know Obama's got that smooth movement you know you can see it when he walks, but trump just might bust out with that hidden retard strength.

i should do a podcast, Sup Forums pull that up for me see if u could find that

episode with dan carlin was excellent, best one in a while

that is what joe literally says every episode no wonder Crowder got offended

>vast amount of knowledge and interest in every field
>brainlet

and now he's on twitch getting subs and donations. granted, he hasn't gotten many since he just started

Any good podcasts recently? I haven't watched much since they changed studios.

marc maron or pete holmes are unironically the greatest

Joe's fucking rolling in the money right now. Jamie knows he has a good thing going.

Good luck to them both. Better than watching James Corden or that Colbert shill.

Is Joe hiding his political powerlevel?

Seems he does at times.

nothing you said pertains to my post so don't fucking quote me, moron

yo wtf source on that?

most recent ep w dan carlin the history podcast guy its a "deep discussions about life" episode which was enjoyable

>this guy is really good at talking to his mates
This is autism.

>mma episode
>spends 10 mins talking with jamie about fucking boomerangs

great stuff

HELLO FREAK BITCHES

>introduce JRE MMA Hour
>it's a Joe gets too high and drinks whiskey and watches random youtube videos episode
dunno man it was pretty comfy

I know what Im gonna watch now
a fighter threw one at another fighter and one is pressing charges it was big news at the time

a few weeks ago during a ari/bert and tom segura episode they were talking money, Joe mentioned he'd pay ari 2k a day to stay in LA, and mentioned that's what jamie gets

thats good ass money. good for jamie.

>yfw you realize joe rogan is 50

shit ive been watching him for almost like 10 years now? damn...

I know, right. I knew he'd be making money but had no idea it was that much. Joe must be a millionaire by now easily.

He was gonna pay Ari 2k a day, plus rent him a house, plus rent him an orange dodge charger. It was for some "sober october" shit they were trying to get bert to do.

I don't know what he's paying his regular guests but I'm guessing it's 5k upwards.

bruh joe been a millionaire wtf lol. he had a tv show, ufc, fear factor, mansion, had a ferrari, m3, and porche at one point. he'll be fine lol.

he doesnt pay guests you mong. they come on their to promote their shit.

Joe Rogan spent $10k p/m in 1990's for T1 line to play Quake

I enjoyed the one with Billy Corgan.

maybe

thanks, gonna check em out

I haven't listened since like, March. Any good ones that really stand out in the past few months?

No boring UFC or meathead fucking shits.

go back to r/eddit buddy

never heard of this, is it any good?

I miss Doug Stanhope episoded

Watch his stuff with Bill Burr, Joey Diaz, or Jordan Peterson, those are some of his best. If you like him, then just watch whoever looks cool.

literately only the Alex Jones episodes is worth watching.

As much as I love Pete, he's so amateur. But that's his charm too I guess.

Someone post the image please

Why did he humor Alex Jones talking about aliens, dimensional travel, and physic vampires but shit all over Tom Delonge for essentially the same stuff? Was it really the weed?

I love the podcast I just wish Joe would talk less sometimes. When he's really high he'll go off on a three-way tangent while the guest sits politely. He's a good dude but I want to hear the guest more sometimes

>implying james hetfield talking about bees wasn't podcast kino

Boomerangs are fucking sweet though

Because him and Alex Jones are friends from the 90s

No memeing, genuinely curious to anyone who's listened to most or all of the episodes

Does he talk about MMA or UFC in literally every episode? I can't remember any episode where it's not brought up at least once and it's gone from disinterest to genuine annoyance whenever he brings it up. Like I get there's an odd overlap between the comedy world and fighting since it seems like all comedians are into it to some extent, but I can't bring myself to give a shit about which dumb meathead is fighting which other dumb meathead.

Best podcast format. Although Joe is nothing special besides good referential memory.