/trek/

Snuggly and sleepy Riker edition

ONE AYE IS SUFFICIENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, ENSIGN

I spent the last 2 minutes trying to post a new thread but the captcha repeatedly tells me that I "mistyped" it when I didn't, and apparently you can't get legacy captcha when posting a new thread on the board. Why is this happening?

>captchas
You make me sick.

it was cool that the doctor was alaras dad but i feel like frakes wouldve been better

>you will never sip coffee and feed Riker breakfast in bed and cuddle him and rub his belly until he goes to sleep again

Star trek continues is fucking amazing

>he bought a 4goy pass

>he's a poorfag that can't even afford a simple pass
What's it like drinking water out of ditches?

nutritious

>TOS
>great
>TNG
>garbage
>DS9
>great
>VOY
>garbage
>ENT
>great
>STD
>garbage

You forgot

>TAS: entertaining garbage
>STC: great

Mfw he showed up in First Contact

Remember that scene where Geordi's brain exploded because he used his new synthetic eyes to zoom in on something miles away and then he turned and looked at Barclay?

Life is suffering.

>he actually PAYS to post on this shit hole

>pays
lol you think that costs money? how much of a poorfag can you be

>being gay

You fail at existing.

This. Everyone knows Dr. Crusher would be the best TNG crew member to sleep with.

I still need a name, guys.

Haha I watched the plinkett reviews too xD

Why do they call it the Holodeck and not 'the smart-matter recroom?'

>Cant spare 19.99 per YEAR

what's it like being so fucking poor lol

Because holodeck sounds better.

1) No it doesn't
2) It's misleading

He can spare it on much more useful things.

Shades of Grey is a pretty good episode overall, it's good to see what's canon again after so much contradictory stuff came up over the first 2 season.

They didn't write the show to specifically satisfy your autism. There are things in Star Trek that could never work at all, including the holodeck. Complaining about what it's called seems trivial.

> paying for something because it's cheap
It doesn't matter if it cost 2 cents. By the way, I have a handful of dirt I'm trying to get rid of and I'm only charging $12.95. Interested?

still it's just retarded, its being inexplicable or inviable doesn't excuse the idiot writers who came up with it or roddenberry for having such an autistic worldview

Lwaxanna Troi should be arrested for lewd conduct with a minor. Taking nude mud baths with eight-year-olds just solidifies her status as a wanton.

ok

>people still giving (You)s to the holodeck autism guy

She looks so fucking stoned in every picture, Jesus Christ

Commander Sisko, tell me about your sexual organs

Not true. Sometimes she looks drunk.

which TNG cast members had sex with each other?

Marina and probably most of them.

>not being gay for Riker
You fail at having taste

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT HOW DID THEY DO THIS????????

hose in his sleeve

He can't keep getting away with it.

*sips infinitely*

*heugh intensifies*

You didn't think you were the only one who sips, did you?

Was it rape?

>We look for things
Why did Riker let Geordi go over to the Pakled ship? How stupid is this guy?

can turn into anything and this is the best horseshit he can come up with. Drinking his own pee.

Is this a good analysis?

Pretty sure Troi warned them, too. I wouldn't have sent anyone over there alone and unarmed.

For some reason Troi wasn't on the bridge at the time the decision was made, basically what happens is they beam Geordi over, they cut to Picard and Wesley in a shuttlecraft, then cut back to the Enterprise where Troi runs in and tells Riker that he shouldn't have sent Geordi over. My question right now, in the middle of this episode, is, why wasn't she on the bridge? This is literally her one job.

How could anyone like this franchise and dislike TNG. It's the moat essentially trek series. TOS was merely a prototype fpr TNG and the others are all trying to be TNG

He was armed, he was just stupid enough to let the space tards strap his phaser.

it ruined gene's vision. every episode after Unification is an affrot to his memory.

Her main job is actually caring for the mental health of the crew by advising them in one on one counselling sessions about tapping that pressure point behind their ears. The fact thay she sits on the bridge is more of a anomaly in her duties

Nobody is actually a Roddenberry fanboy, right? Right?

I guess you're right but in her capacity as a bridge officer there's not much more she can or does do.

>implying professor berlingoff rasmussen wasn't the greatest contribution to trek lore.

I feel bad for that guy every time. Sure he was retarded but they didn't even put him on trial or anything. What ends up happening to him? They never mention him again. And fuck anyone who knows stuff about Star Trek novel lore.

pls confirm user

This. TNG IS Trek. Everything else is a branch off of it. Even TOS.

It was hard to feel bad for him. That guy was Jim Carrey before Jim Carrey.
>whatever happened to him?
They dumped him on a starbase I guess. He wasn't clever or dangerous enough to be a problem for anyone without his time traveling ship.

rip max headroom

His family was probably ashamed of him.

>We're Red Squad and we can do anything!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!
Red Squad!
>Red Squad!

I've heard Marina was a huge slut but I can't confirm anything. I've even read that Gates lived with a female lover at one point back in the 80's. Of course it's all rumors and speculation to there's no basis in truth for any of it but it's fun to believe she's bi.

Gates kind of reminds me of my ex, desu. Not in any meaningful way.

>He wasn't clever or dangerous enough to be a problem for anyone without his time traveling ship.
I don't know if I buy that, people were awfully naive in TNG.

im more concerned with the fact data didn't do anything about the time machine and let it go back in time to new jersey.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH DADDY I DON'T WANT TO BE A WAR JOURNALIST ANYMORE RAAAAARGHARG "ARGH"

They never asked him if he was from the mirror universe

There was some guy from the 29th century stuck there, he had to get his machine back.

I want to fuck your ex either way.
I mean he wouldn't be a problem for the Enterprise crew or Starfeel in any significant way.

I'm sure he could get up to no end of trouble if he started conning people on space stations. Imagine if he got in league with someone like Quark. He may not be from the future but he's a clever guy and knows how to make use of a situation.

>Starfeel

I'm mad because I used to know and I've looked her up before but now I can't find it

has there ever been a better series finale?

i recently rewatched "all good things" and was blown away all over again. it is indisputably a masterpiece. we see where it all began, uncover a mystery with a twist ending, and get a glimpse of the future of the crew, it feels like a celebration of the series and the canon as a whole

i especially like their attention to detail for the past, they wear the old uniforms with a shoulder stripes, worf has that weird gold sash that was replaced by the metal one, riker's beard is gone, etc...

i always just assumed he killed him.

Did they show men in skirts? Because that's in Encounter at Farpoint pretty prominently.

i was curious so i went back a looked at a couple of scenes, looks like only the women had them

No there's definitely a shot of people walking through a hall where a guy is wearing a skirt

kek
What was your favorite starfeel episode? Mine is probably Attached.
Yeah, it's a pretty good series finale.
>when Denise Crosby showed up and you get a close look at her face
God damn, she aged every bit of that 7 years, didn't she?

Reminder the real franchise ending is with Riker revisiting the Pegasus and there is nothing you can do about it.

i meant in the finale, i remember the manskirts too, i guess they decided it was something they decided to leave out

>that face

J U S T
U
S
T

what series/episode is this

Last episode of ENT. Don't watch it desu

Why do we call it a driveway when we park on it?
Don't you have better things to worry about then a fictional video game room from the future? That being said, why did they not ever touch on the eugenic wars in a holo program? That could have been neat.

Why do we have an animal called the fly but we don't have one called the walk?

>Don't you have better things to worry about then a fictional video game room from the future?
>fictional video game room
ugh that's even worse than 'holodeck'

Don't bully Lwaxana

/Odo/ is literally /ourguy/

Anytime they encountered any new race or planet they should have just turned the fuck around. So many episodes went wrong between those two things. But then they wouldn't get much exploring done I guess

>Gets killed

Not that guy but my favorite is half a life. Shit was brutal

>Lwaxana finally finds a man who has mutual feelings for her but by law he has to kill himself soon
Being Lwaxana is suffering.

*blocks your path*

>Enterprise was just riker's holonovel all along and he was Chef