Who is the Red Hulk in Us avengers?

Who is the Red Hulk in Us avengers?

I thought thunderbolt ross was the red hulk.

His name is General Maverick. New character who first appeared when American Kaiji debuted and he was his handler.

Wait, how many Hulks are there now.
I honestly thought they gave Ross his mustache back.

Not many, Doc Green basically cured all the others Hulk rip-off except She-Hulk

Why doesn't anyone want Skaar. A freaking Magic Hulk.

I mean he's about the only kid/teenage character that's got a broody background not being shoved into something.

This guy has a watch that allows him to HULK OUT once every 24 hours.

so thunrderbolt ross is not red hulk anymore

It's been that way from more than a year iirc

He is not a hulk anymore

nope and locked up in a prison. So whenever Banner comes back from the dead someone will likely break him out or something will cause his powers to come back and he'll break out.

How is that supposed to work other than "we're told it does because... comics." Just about everyone else its a mutation brought upon by Gamma bombardment of some sort.

But him and his half sister Lyra its genetic. They are children of Banner therefore mutants that have the hulk genes.

I really wish Marvel writers were better at this shit.

Ewing wanted to add Ross, but apparently Cho's current writer had plans for him. He had to change.

I really want a Skaar series, Skaar and the Warbound hanging out in the french wilderness getting into magic related shenanigans.

Which is fine. I like the limitation. Allows for solutions that don't resolve to just SMASH.

Means we get more Doreen Green doing stuff and looking good.

Even without his Hulk powers he's still an Oldstrong which should be more than enough to handle whatever drifts over from eXcalibur

>American Kaiji

Yeah I fucking wish that typo is what happened

Is red hulk the better hulk or is it too much attack of the killer tomatoes vibe

he's a better thing anyway

But.... the guy went around the limitation by putting a character who is General Ross in everything but name.

which is part of the gag him not being able to use Ross.

I just wish that he wasn't another Red Hulk though. I mean, he could've at least given him another color

Apparently that personality didn't give a shit. I remember him curing them the same way he did both red hulks as Awning. Just fucking jammed a needle into them.

That's not what a gag is.

That would demand a moducium of effort and/or creativity.

ChinkHulk is boring and just not good and SheHulk is brooding as fuck. So about even with SheHulk