farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery10/gallery.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uVanq4mKFBA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510939848565.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery.htm

Solomon Grundy

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery10/gallery.htm

Porky Pig !

Gotham 4x10 Promo "Things That Go Boom" (HD)

youtube.com/watch?v=uVanq4mKFBA

Can somebody remind me what last season was about and ended on? I'm not sure if I stopped watching on "mad city" or "heroes rise".

is this real? this looks so fucking cheap.
i don't even watch the show but that guy looks hilarious

could someone make webms of her dress from the last episode?

I dropped it after the first few episodes, couldn't get into it.

time stamp?

yep, real...

Forgot about Gotham but picked it up at S3 again. Why is this show so comfy? They portrayed Gotham city really well.

oh man that looks awful

brap

nice

*breaths in*

could someone make webms of her dress from the last episode?

Season three finale was the court detonating a bomb with the Tech virus and Gordon getting infected. Ra's Al Ghul tricked Bruce into killing Alfred but then used the Lazarus Pit to revive him. Butch was revealed as Solomon Grundy, Penguin had Freeze put Riddler on ice.

Yeah, definitely don't remember any of this. Thanks, "heroes rise" it is then.

Have the past few episodes been alright? The season started off pretty underwhelming, then an episode without Bruce in it came up and I still haven't been assed to watch it so I'm a month behind.

this show is fucking cheap. I don't understand why I watch it

This season has been great you pleb.
1 - 2, Scarecrow arc
3 - 5, Ra Al Ghul arc
6 - 9, Professor Pyg arc
With Sofia vs Penguin being the overarching story. It's been moving at a break neck pace you pleb.

On the contrary this show has top tier production values, it looks so cinematic and theatrical, like an actual comic book come to life. They can only do so much on a TV budget, you thought we'd get Arkham City Solomon Grundy? Grow the fuck up you manchild. All the other villains have excellent costume design.

sorry i dont keep the time, but the most scene of crystal reed its with that dress, can you try?

It doesn't look real, I don't believe in what's going on on the screen. Isn't it too comic?

Good costume design

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510939848565.webm

I love it!

Whaaaaaa

nice, thanks

can you make those scenes in webm?
too bad who isnt all the videos with crystal with sound

This bitch is hot as fuck but then other times she looks like a Muppet.

I'm glad they're done with the repetitive "Oh Penguin doens't trust her oh but now she's earned his trust oh but now Penguin doesn't trust her oh but now she's REALLY earned his trust this time oh but wait he doesn't trust her again oh but now she's shown this time she's TRULY trustworthy oh but..." horse shit.

Unfortunately, they're deciding to go balls deep into whiny, bratty, rebellious teenage Bruce which is something they avoided for so long. They avoided it for so fucking long. Then they did it.

>mfw slow-mo boob jumping when pig guy throws his first knife

This woman is the hottest thing on television.

pity it was blurred and out of focus

That's just terrible makeup work. Then again, Grundy ain't much of a character either, so why bother with A-game on that.

hate what they did to Butch

He was never a good character anyway.

Even less because of the absolutely unbelievable relationship between some fat, balding, forty-something and literally the most bombshell hot female on primetime.

>when Professor Pyg started doing the Cell Block Tango
>when I realized he's played by "that guy" from CSI and Sweeney Todd

Great ep.

Even Sofia interrupting fits into the song, that was such a nice touch.

I don't like black chicks. But you're absolutely right.