It's definitely Carm but these threads always need a lil discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE

Karen.
>doesnt cheat on her husband
>doesnt make life difficult for him
>becomes a very successful therapist after the witness protection

>Doesn't make life difficult for him
Did you watch the movie? Lol that being said I kekd at your last point

Literally just finished the final episode. I was full of hesitation thinking I had inferred the ending from years of references. I was quite wrong. I kind of felt relieved in a way I guess.

The writers for not giving us any payoff with this spic fuck

What did you think of the ending?

t. brainlet

Elaborate, or fuck off never to be seen again (exactly like the spic rapist)

He's calling you a brainlet because you clearly didn't understand the point of the episode.
Tony was the rottweiler in her dream. He could have torn that spic limb from limb if she asked but then she would officially be into the mafia shit, no longer a professional innocent.
Letting her rapist go was the lesser of two evils and avoided her being indebted and associated with organised crime.
That's why he rightfully called you a brainlet.

The payoff was Melfi's entire inner-struggle with herself in deciding whether or not she should indulge in her own personal revenge in the face of the failed legal system by telling Tony what happened to her and having her rapist more than likely murdered, or for her to remain professional and keep it from him

>Series creator, David Chase, says of the rape subplot and those expecting revenge from Tony: "If you're raised on a steady diet of Hollywood movies and network television, you start to think, 'Obviously there's going to be some moral accounting here'. That's not the way the world works. It all comes down to why you're watching. If all you want is to see big Tony Soprano take that guy's head and bang it against the wall like a cantaloupe… The point is—Melfi, despite pain and suffering, made her moral, ethical choice and we should applaud her for it. That's the story."

>Melfi, despite pain and suffering, made her moral, ethical choice and we should applaud her for it
I had no idea Chase was such a brainlet. What's the "moral" choice in letting a deranged rapist roam free when she had the means to make sure he never victimized another woman again? Who knows how many other lives that rapist ruined all because Melfi couldn't pull her head out of her ass and hop off her high horse

Once a brainlet, always a brainlet

>Calls Chase a brainlet
>Argues that you are morally responsible for other peoples actions.
Jesus lad crack a book that is not how morality works.

The ends can never justify the means. If she had asked Tony to get the guy, she would have been complicit in all his crimes and have become a part of that morally bankrupt world. She chose law order and civilization over Savage barbarism and Anarchy. Say what you will but she made the only choice a civilized human being could. We live in a society of laws. If you don't like it go live in some South American shithole where there are no laws and see how long you last.

Hahahaha, go figure. Xavier, how many women did you rape?

Go back to watching capeshit I don't think this show is for you bud

>She chose law order and civilization over Savage barbarism and Anarchy
She chose the opposite of this. The laws failed her - Tony wouldn't have. Choosing Tony would have been choosing punishment for the crime, but instead she proved just as ineffective as the decrepit legal system which failed her

but it's also incredibly selfish from melfi. how many other girls will that spic rape and possibly murder just because she doesn't want to owe tony?

What about you Tone? You remember ya first blowjob?

t. pleb

It's interesting how these Sopranos threads are almost as much of a mosaic as the show itself. Everyone brings their own memorable quotes and moments they loved that others may have forgotten. Through these little snippets of the show itself Sopranos creates one of the most interesting fandoms I've ever seen of a show. You weird fucking fanooks.

>doesn't cheat on her husband

In real life she was cheating on Henry with his boss

>it's incredibly selfish for someone to not just completely disregard and abandon all of their ethics for the sake of retribution
You mean how many other girls will the spic rape because the police couldn't do their job properly and follow the chain of custody

Yeah, couldn't think of any more bullshit to say. Just because you can bypass the extremely flawed judicial system of the U.S doesn't mean you're still not a mexican retard. Stick to raping, analyzing morality isn't your thing, obviously.

same, I was sure Tony would get shot or get into an accident as I saw threads discussing did he die, but I truly was wrong and the ending couldn't have been better

You don't understand what makes Sopranos kino.

Exactly. These plebs need to back to watching criminal minds/law and order shit tier shows where every plot gets neatly wrapped in 42 minutes and the bad guy always gets caught :^)

doesn't matter, she still had the chance to make him disappear for the good of society, and didn't do it because of le morals.

So why aren't you hunting down and murdering rapists right now? It's for the good of society right?

>listing Law & Order
Don't shittalk my boy McCoy

i am not friends with powerful criminals, therefore i can't whack those who wronged me. do you even logic?

I was going to say you could buy a gun and kill a rapist but I realized you're clearly disabled/mentally handicapped and are almost certainly not allowed to own a firearm.

>do you even logic?
This is coming from the philosopher whose only argument for completely disregarding the law and ethics of a civilized society was literally 'le morals'

Fuck it I'm starting a sopranos folder so I can shitpost next time

OVER HEEEEERE

UP IN THE CLUB

Why couldn't you fucking dagos started making these threads when I was rewatching a few months ago

how did we come from melfi to this? shit is simple: melfi got raped, the perp got away with it (and will most likely rape more), melfi has a chance to have him obliterated via tony, doesn't do it because she's a bitch.
>oh noez, i will owe tony one, reeeeeeee

Oof Maddon you don't even understand the argument we are making you fucking stunad.

UP

>when the gabagool arrives

I really liked the dream scenes

>he doesn't have a sopranos folder yet

If the stub of a story line was removed entirely it wouldn't change the show at all. It was just there for shock value.

YOOGADDABIONYOATT

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

IN

>I was raped but at least I have still my principles!
ye-no.

THAT WAS ALL WE HAD
>KAAARREN

I thought it was great. The abruptness was a bit jarring but the fact it left things up to the viewers imagination was really the best decision.

post characters you really disliked

Tissue

Pretty much this, nobody learned anything from that plot. The closest it came to having a purpose is when Melfi's doctor sees Tony in the parking lot.

Have you seen the series? Tony and everything he represents is nothing but a fucking black hole. Everybody is always putting nice excuses for whu they comite the crimes they do, family, honor and all that shit, but they are just horrible people who destroy everyone they come in close contact with. You let a person like Tony in your life like that, you'll never get them out. Best case scenario, you'll survive by becoming complicit to their horrible deeds (for as long as that lasts). This series is about good and evil, and while not being perfect, Melfi is a good person and made the right call here.

still pissed she didnt get him killed

It was in her power to do something bad to a bad person. She chose not to. Some people think she was wrong, some think she was right. Whatever you find yourself thinking she should or should't have done teaches you something about yourself.

you know Chrissy's dream predicted all this

I HAVE COME TO RECLAIM ROME FOR MY PEOPLE

Will there ever be a computer good enough to fit all the people who ever lived into one room? Then we can verify that there are not two Livia's. But it'll be hard to verify that I think there a not two Livia's until the computer tells us there aren't two.

Does anyone remember the ending to "Two Tony's"?

>don't you love me?

I wasn't expecting those feels

Honestly I think it's the most poignant ending to any episode. Uncle Jun' trying not to cry. Both men caught between the world of the mafia and their family world. Both obviously care for each other but their relationship is complicated and marred by their involvement in the mafia. Not to mention the great music in that scene.

>You will never bang prime Jennifer Tilly

FUCKING PANTOLIANO, WHY!?!