twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WWE was never in of hand.

>Judy wants wrestler dick
>Astro does too, apparently

Judy is a slut.

Well Roman is DA BIG DAWG!

>this Mr. McMahon guy is the only one keeping Hanna-Barbera alive
how did it come to this?

WB wants to keep their IPs alive and Cartoon Network is only showing Teen Titans Go

McMahon wants to show off his Big Boys to kids

Synthesize them together and you got a win/win for both parties as long as nobody leaves the company before it comes out ala CM Punk in the Flintstones/WWE crossover

Just like her mother, who had her at age 16.

are they looking at velma like that because she's actually walking? if so then that's some good shit.

With how out of shape people are in the Jetsons universe pro wrestlers from modern day would be like Greek heroes doing impossible feats.

Well Big Show did apparently conquer the world so there's that.

Was that Seth Macfarlane as the robot referee?

Since I first saw it I've been wondering ”why big show, of all people?” like with all the wrestlers in this movie alone that is a pretty random antagonist.

>Take a dead franchise
>Add wrestlers to it
Every time
Even Flintstones is more alive than Jetsons

well yeah, flinstones has two cereals and chewable vitamins.

Had to stop at the passing out gag 20 seconds in

fucking hate that shit

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE

>O R I G I N A L M O V I E
It stopped being original when you did it to the Flintstones

>Huckleberry Hound and the Ground Pound Team (2019)

>Top Cat and the Undertaker (2021)

>Yogi Bear and the Stone Cold Sponsorship Program (2021)

>Pixie and Dixie Get Adopted By John Cena (2022)

>The Barbara Universe Vs. The WWE Universe [Comic Series] (2022)

What will Vince fund next?

Space Ghost/WWE followed by Jonny Quest/WWE

BASED BIG DAWG MAKING THE JABROBOTIS JOB LIKE THEY SHOULD!

I don't get it, why is WWE rising in popularity? John Cena memes were around but they were never to referenced-in-tv levels before they calmed down, it was just shitty comic edits-tier.

There's been like 4 non-WWE things being crossed over already. Not that it'd be any more acceptable, but I'd understand if there was some incredibly high spike in interest in WWE recently that I've just not heard about, but that meme doesn't do it.

>Scooby Doo
>Flintstones
>Jetsons
Probably Jabberjaw or Funky Phantom. Or maybe they continue that racing thing from that Scooby Doo movie and go with Wacky Races

John Cena and the Pussycats?

You act like wrestling has never been popular. It's not as big as it used to be, but still does alright for itself

That's my point, you have to be in a certain place to even hear about it, like watching it's dedicated channels or some place that would at least advertise it, it's not something like football where you can walk out your door and hear who won, or see ads popping up asking who you want to win.

I think they're getting a pop because of the gestalt, over the top manliness may be coming back into fashion. And a WWE hall of famer is in the white house.

Alpha and Omega starring Baron Corbin?

Even with Vince's dumbfuckery?

youtube.com/watch?v=s83qeS54K0s
>Why is my name on the list?

It's a strange time to watch wrestling. Raw and Smackdown feel like drastically different shows, so it's hard to tell how much marbles Vince got left in his nogging.
But still, Smackdown can do like 2.5 mil ratings, so wrestling is definitely still alive and profitable, even if not the same hype train as the 90s

And a comic, And Memes

I'm not sure it's "rising in popularity" so much as WWE producers trying to make it rise in popularity.

Frankly I'm more confused that they're bothering with Jetsons again.

It was never good, kids have no idea who they are, so what's the point?

>a WWE hall of famer is in the white house
What? Who?

We participated in a genocide, Barney.

>WWE vs Johnny Bravo
>The Powerpuff Girls: Wrestlemania Madness
>Dexter LabMania
Why

Has there ever been a scene in movie or tv where betrayal is as devastating as this?

True kino.

>Jericho goes all out to celebrate his best friend Kevin Owens
>Owens betrays Jericho.

The President nigga

>WWE vs Johnny Bravo
This would actually make sense, considering all the other celebrity cameos that were on Johnny Bravo.

>tfw I'm 18 and my mother used to talk about watching the Jetsons as a child when she was my (then) age
>always thought it was some ancient Ye Olde black and white cartoon
>no one my age I knew had ever heard of it when I mentioned it
>that was 10 years ago

Why is Vince so retarded

>Implying it's not Hanna-Barbara trying to smooch off some of WWE's kid demographic

I guarantee this is less his idea and more WB. They just won't let some things go.

>Yfw they somehow fish the rights to Megas XLR out of Hell just to make a 60-minute wrestling cashgrab, then throw it back in again like nothing happened

I'm a third-worlder so I am not really familiar with Wrestling, I knew Trump was related to it in some way, but I had no idea that he was in the hall of fame of WWE.

As long as the wrestling is done through Giant Robots, I wouldn't even mind.

That's a fucked up monkey's paw user

Jetsons revival written by Mark Russell when?

He's not the only president in a wrestling hall of fame.

I'm 26 and we had Hanna Barbara reruns airing all the time when I was kid.

>after Zorak and Moltar's VA dies
Yeah I can see that happening

What? Who else? Lincon? Teddy Roosevelt?

The Land Before Time/WWE

>Roman Reigns pilots a Gundam to beat MEGAS Clean.

Lincoln is actually in the WWE Hall of Fame. Motherfucker invented the Chokeslam.

Contrary to what Vince would like you to believe: wrestling is bigger than WWE.

>The Scooby Doo one is CM Punk's last ever contribution to the company.

>Lincoln is actually in the WWE Hall of Fame.
Yeah, I suspected it was him.
>Motherfucker invented the Chokeslam.
Didn't he also paid his way through Law college by winning illegal underground wrestling matches?

Big Shows probably the goofiest heel that still is a name, he totally fits

What about Jericho?

Ton and Jerry Wrestlemania when?

Who managed to defeat Lincoln?

And on top of that, Linda McMahon is in Trump's cabinet.

John Wilkes Booth

So when is Punk gonna come back?

Too soon.

Nah, I'd rather see a Johnny Bravo NBA movie with Shaq, Seth Green, and Huckleberry Hound. Too bad that'll never happen

He used a chair at the Ford Theatre.

why does this exist

Yeah, I could see Johnny being signed to WWE by mistake, be in love with Becky Linch, and getting roped into a match against Brock Lesnar

The only WWE crossover I wanna see is with "Ultimate Muscle" (or "Kinnikuman" as they call in Japan)

youtube.com/watch?v=tlnMO-Oz6UI
youtube.com/watch?v=69Acf-RjNKU
youtube.com/watch?v=6KW1fJcKfC0
Good question actually

Why yes, I would like WWE & Jabberjaw present WrestleMarina!

That was basically a large chunk of the plot of the Flintstones/Jetsons crossover as well

They should do a show based on the M.U.S.C.L.E revisited article!
"Kneel before Mr. Blocky"!"

Has the entire world forgotten about this?

Reminder that weeaboos and bronies ruined wrestling with their bullshit chants and hijacking shows

Reminder that Xavier Woods is a faggot who would be a jobber in literally any other fed

Reminder that if you equate wrestlers with superheroes then you need to choke to death

Is that the one Samoa Joe stole his finisher from? Sure I heard he copied it from a wrestling animu

Big Show has decent comedic timing

The celeb wing of the WWE Hall of Fame is laughable. Hell, the whole thing is, but the celeb side especially. Basically appearing once in a cameo is often enough of a case to make it into there. Drew Carey got in for standing in a Royal Rumble ring for 2 minutes before running away from Kane in terror.

These days, you'd think they'd write it so that the little freak checks out all the girls, too.

Are you implying that Big Show isn't already capable of that feat?

>Paige

Windowlickers love wrestling

>filename
Made me chuckle/10

Yeah he admitted to it on Austin's podcast. He's not a fan of the show, he just happened to see it playing at a bar in Japan and decided he wanted to use the move

Personally, if I wanted to do that move, I'd do the move by jumping off the top rope and landing on the mat rather than just falling in place to make it look more like the Anime

>YOU GOT WRESTLING IN MY CARTOONS
>YOU GOT... um, uh... WRESTLING IS GREAT, I LOVE IT

Do you think all the WWE crossover movies share continuity? Is it all one WWE animated universe?

The Anime version is WAY worse. The guy slams down on his butt putting all the shock onto his opponent's neck

I assume they want kids to watch wrestling and they try to make these in hopes of easing in kids into wrestling

>That episode where Lou Albano has to lose weight.
>Can't even lose a pound.
>10 years later he lost 200lbs going vegetarian.

He sure showed you, Vince.

Trump clotheslines McMahon!
youtube.com/watch?v=N2XZVeLbfXQ

Hey as long as this leads to SPACE SLAM! Starring The Rock in the same role Michael Jordan played in Space Jam then it's all good brody.

I will pay you all, to shut the fuck up.