Where were you when you found out George Bluth is a monster?

Where were you when you found out George Bluth is a monster?

NO

TOUCHING

>her

I think he made a huge mistake

is she funny or something?

I have PopPop in the attic.

maybe he was just method acting in preparation for Transparent? Trying to really get into the mind (and boxers) of a pervert so that he can more accurately portray one?

DADDY HORNY, MICHAEL

>NO
>TOUCHING

It's like a new happy negro.

So now we can't be attracted to trannys?

HEYNOW

>Literally the only successful series ever postiviely displaying trannies
>Destory it because an oldman made a joke

The fuck is zher problem?

I remember scoffing involuntarily at his Golden Globe speech or whatever it was he won for Transparency, he was so self righteous about how good and amazing hollywood are for bringing these people voices.

My god, what a cunt.

Would.

What is he actually accused of doing? All the articles I'm reading about him are extremely vague and don't actually say what he did. The only thing I see is that he pressed his body against someone else, which is extremely vague.

I said extremely vague twice, shit

N O T O U C H I N G

because trannies are mentally ill

he pressed his erect penis, him wearing a thin pajamas and her wearing some kind of lingerie, against her thigh.

> “Working on the award-winning series as a low-income trans woman with active roots in New York’s ball culture is a rare opportunity most of my sisters are not given.”
i thought she had those removed?

>He came in close, put his bare feet on top of mine so I could not move, leaned his body against me, and began quick, discreet thrust back and forth against my body. I felt his penis on my hip through his thin pajamas

I'd sat that's pretty detailed.

Literally rape

Sounds to me like she(?)'s just hopping on the bandwagon

that's a man.

Sexual harassment is not a one time thing, it needs a history. Sexual assault is a one time thing and is a crime. So which is it? Grow some balls back.

The very fact that you call it that tells me you're not ready

>Michael was confused as to why his father would do something like that.

>Meanwhile, George Michael was finding out new things of his own

>signal virtue to mentally ill fucks
>surprised they backstab you
that cuck deserves it.

Tambor gives off a Hank Kingsley vibe irl.

>George Bluth
He's Hank Kingsley you fucking Redditors.

he's an old jew, you honestly don't think he's a fucking perv?

>he stepped on my feet to pin in me the corner

fucking LOL

>put his bare feet on top of mine so I could not move
How much does Tambor weigh that thats a restraint?

>she

With all these "brave" and "bold" women coming forward, do we have to start video taping women's verbal consent to touch them before we have sex with them?

I get that some of these men being accused are horrible and deserve everything they're getting but some of these women... why the fuck did you wait until now? Why not come forward, OH I don't know, 10-30 years ago when it supposedly happened?

I love how everyone's jumping on this band wagon and no one is questioning the women now. It's scary actually. Feminists are probably laughing right now and using this as their anti-white male privilege agenda.

Also, if we want to talk about sexual harassment or unwanted advances then try being a decent looking white guy in a bar or club. My god, the fat women and gay guys are relentless. I cannot count the number of times I was either groped or had a fattie/fag tell me what they wanted to do to me and I can assure you, it wasn't asked for. Where's my platform? I want 15 minutes of fame too.

go back to Sup Forums

>women

SAY GOODBYE TO THESE, JEFFREY

>Sup Forums
Oh, sorry. Let me try to change my tone. Good on these brave and beautiful heroic angels for outing these disgusting men! I believe them regardless of the circumstances and I think all men accused should resign!

How's that?

bro i don’t even care i’m just happy this subversive fucking show is finally getting BTFO

I'M INNOCENT, MICHAEL! I'M OSCAR!

.COM!

Oh hey, Sup Forums finally admits transitioned people are women.

Notice that the only people who accuse him are trannies?

It's a conspiracy to oust the white male and put a transwoman at the head of their favorite show. Instead of taking little steps at a time, they want to force it all at once.

Who wasn't guilty out of curiosity?

Kevin Spacey admitted to his wrong-doings and love for young boys.
Louis CK immediately cancelled all shows and admitted he jerked off in front of women after they asked him not to.
Harvey Weinstein is the biggest fucking creep on the planet and not shy about it.
Roy Moore is shameless about dating underage teenagers and his Republican friends don't see a problem with it.
Al Franken has always come off as creepy as hell.

All the people who have been accused are fucking creeps, not just guys who cat-call women.

>HER

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You passive aggressive bitch. Soyboy posting

Leave it to George to chase one with the tail in the front

>her

>being skeptical of "listen and believe," dogma is Sup Forums
The fuck?

Soyboy as an insult sounds gay as fuck and like it came from reddit or something. Stick with cuck instead.

agreed many, many limp-dicked spineless liberals aren’t vegetarians that consume soy

If you're actually this scared, then maybe that's a sign you should evaluate your own behavior

t. Soyboy

That doesn't matter, soy is in lots of shit that has nothing to do with being a vegetarian.

If leftwing morality police didn't have a long, wide, and very recent history of hilarious overreach when it comes to this shit you'd have a point. We don't live in that world. We live in the one where everyone took Rolling Stone's word until their story fell apart on its own. We live in the world where randos in Sriracha shirts get smashed with bike locks by leftwing ethics professors embedded in Antifa. We live in the world where Damore got fired for simply saying men and women like different things in general. That user is right to be skeptical.

>I have to be aware of how others might interpret my actions and how it affects them
>I might have to consider the consequences of my own behavior
>this means there's an overarching morality police conspiracy by the democrats

this is beyond retarded

This, there is no middle ground for fucking creeps and weirdos. They're fucking everywhere

So tell me, what were the actions that warranted the rape hoax at UVA? What actions warranted every leftwing moron buying that narrative wholesale until it all came crashing down? What warranted a lefty ethics professor smashing open someone's skull for simply being in a crowd he didn't like? What warranted James Damore's firing?

You're imbuing these progressive commissars with infallible moral standing to the point anyone they oppose must have done something wrong in your eyes. It's obvious dogma at this point.

That's just what these backstabbers do. They backstab you in the back.

>No response

name an actress who made an accusation of sexual assault and got long term work after it

Its such an odd coincidence that I discovered her about a month ago, and have fapped so many times to her since then that Im pretty sure my dick is gonna fall off because of her, then randomly she becomes known for something like this. Hopefully this means more mainstream exposure for her, shes so fucking sexy

Link to Roy Moore being shameless?

look at that fucker
look at what he's playing
let's all pretend to be shocked

Roy Moore denies hurting anyone or doing anything illegal. But because he doesn't deny dating younger women, that's taken as proof that he is the worst kind of person.

>implying I Am Jazz isn't far more kino than this trash

Wow, it takes huge balls to come forward with an accusation like this, Good for her.

dude if you wanna be gay, that's fine, go be gay
just don't expect us to pretend along with you that you're straight while you're jacking off to men

Every couple days its a new story. When will people stop caring?

>light harassment
Dumb bitch. Pop pop always gets a treat.

Well, his character on arrested was headed in a shit direction anyways.

GIVE POP POP YOUR HAIR

what? that's a woman clearly

>white

Nah, nobody takes trannies seriously

user... you might wanna sit down...

god I'm so fucking happy, now that this fucking cunt's show is done. DONE. Finally something good comes out of these "allegations"

Stupid goy. Jerry is from the tribe - don't be an ANTISEMITE. Remember the 12 million.

I DID NOT SEND YOU TO GO KART CAMP

>Before becoming an actress, Lysette had experience in the sex work industry

a literal fucking whore. Wonderful. So empowering.

>pretend along with you that you're straight while you're jacking off to men

shes a beautiful woman. also, nowhere did i ask for your sympathy or acceptance, im comfortable enough in my sexuality to fap to gorgeous trans women without labelling myself as gay or not gay. Get a life

Theres always money in the banana stand

>clearly

>did the show just to bang trannies
was he /ourguy/ all along?

Yeah, like I said, if you wanna go jack off to men that's up to you. It's your business whatever. To each their own.
If you don't want to "label it", then you know sure, whatever. It's a bit weird and reeks of insecurity but that's your journey to figure out.
I'm just saying, don't expect everyone else to be as confused as you or buy into your delusions.

Fuck, I guess we're not gonna be seeing Death of Stalin in the US.

why? im already sitting down also

>do we have to start video taping women's verbal consent to touch them before we have sex with them?

It's like with prenups. You can sign them, but it's not going to matter. "She signed it under duress. Doesn't count!"

Same thing applies here. She knew you were video taping them. She gave consent? Doesn't matter.

Yes doesn't mean Yes. Women can withdrew consent, even after the sex has occured. Woman can withdrew consent even after a month. A year. A decade. Remember that time you've had sex with a woman 20 years ago? Guess what, it's going to bite you in the ass now.

>why?
Cause that ain't no woman... women don't have penises...

So what does this mean for Arrested Development S5?

They got rid of Spacey for the same shit and Cross has his own issues now too.

Just don't care now. Ffs.

what

Unless they have a morality clause it means dick.

fpbp

They'll replace him with a cardboard cutout voiced by Will Arnett

Theyll just give him a surrogate

Transsexuals are mentally ill.There are only two genders.