Hiel Marvel

If Gal Gadot can't get people in the seats then the failure of the movie is that Gal Gadot doesn't have box office potential

NO IT CAN'T BE
THE MOVIE WOULD MAKE NEGATIVE BOX OFFICE WITHOUT HER

>why aren't they draws user? Even Batfleck couldn't help keep their dead weight afloat

Emilia = Natural, charismatic beauty

Gal = Photoshopped, robotic tranny Jewess

both women look like shit.

emelia is a disgusting hobbit

Excellent, another lewd armpit shot to add to my collection

more like lewd Nazi shot you disgusting bigot

We fired Brett Ratner for NOTHING!!!!

what are they planning on doing to her?

fuck off Emilia

is it rape?

no

I can't stand this bullshit. WW didn't do good because of Gal. It did good because the movie was structured well and was carried single handily by Captain Kirk and his irresistible charisma. This will be glaringly clear in the sequel when he isn't around to carry the movie.

no it did well because women went to it. stop denying how hollywood and marketing works. you fucking fuck boi

"No!"

I am as Sup Forums as it comes and I paid to see it because it was a good movie and everything but the Israeli whore was great about it. I will not see a sequel if Chris Pine isn't in it.

that's the spirit

>I am as Sup Forums as it comes

>it did well because women went to it

Also thanks to Chris Pine

Perhaps the dye was cast when they decided to cast a twig-kike as the iconic superheroine voiding the series of any charm or feminine appeal. ((They)) made sure that the series would not be mistaken for a work of art by making female qualities unfeminine and making heroism unheroic.