HOLLYWOOD GOING ON STRIKE

Good fucking riddance

>walpapers.me
Seems legit.

>rapists go on strike

oh no

If only that were true

oh god i'm sure their strike will be very limited in scope. Actors that havent worked in 20 years will "strike"

Why do celebrities think anyway should care or listen to their political opinions?
Many of these people are less educated than the average citizen, don't work a 9 - 5 job, and aren't influenced by most policies anyway.

The "strike" is a deflection from all the sexual abuse allegations. Pedowood is going down.

why the elaborate shoop of tyler the creator?

Well maybe well get a spacecop sequel now.

I love it, it is good to see them squirm.
But I doubt anything really heinous will come out.
The public doesnt really care about young gay boys and women that go back to hotel rooms with guys to "talk" about comedy

Just like how a bunch of them were going to move to Canada if he won. Yet they did nothing.

>walpapers.me

Truly the best source.

Because that is their function.

Trump would resign over this!?

good. hollywood films are 95% CGI with zero depth stories that drug your brain up. They will find another cheap actor to play inside green walls.

Is this over the water bottle thing?

so happy that 'epic selfie' is now ruined forever.

> contribute absolutely nothing to society
> threaten to go on strike

.....ok.

just like the "moving to canada if he wins", right?

post Trump's face when he hears about this

I'd love it if all these fucks were out of a job. I don't care if it means the end of kino as we know it.

Because they've become mouthpieces ever since the public stopped believing that actors are almost as lowranked as prostitutes.

Trump winning has literally only proven to be a good thing. Prove me wrong

It wouldn't mean the end to anything. 95% of all celebs are 100% replaceable.

this is surely the end of blompft

I'm looking forward to years of nothing but animated movies and films with actors who are actually talented and have no connections to the Hollywood establishment.

I wish.

Good.

>Kevin Spacey in the background
kek

>look it up
>no reputable source for it
Yeah okay

tyler's facebook page got taken over and now it's sharing clickbait articles

>implying I ever stopped believing that

I guess I should have typed the majority of the public since I also see it that way.

Sup Forums is fake news, as always

I like that nuts and bolts show

THERE CAN BE NO TRUE JUSTICE AND NO PEACE IN THIS NATION UNTIL DANIEL CLAMP RESIGNS

You're fake news, this has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Seeing an invisible boogeyman, as always

I am still waiting for all the ones who said they were moving to Canada or Mexico if Trump won to get the fuck out.

The funny thing is they are the most degenerate twats you will ever meet, but still want to lecture us like they are fucking saints.

I didn't find that pic very funny... but then I discovered the Mexican and loled.

ok

i get all my news from there

This. The internally butthurt can never be matched

they are histrionic narcissists

>You’re a POS and your friends don’t like you

Rude

>believing that actors are almost as lowranked as prostitutes

It's interesting that cultures globally have shat on merchants bankers and actors since the dawn of history and we're only just starting to realise why all over again.
Almost like history is a cycle.

Reminder that Tyler the Creator is just as uneducated and sheltered as any Hollywood celebrity

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

This is it! Drumpf is finished! Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

>rapes co-worker

>trash actors go on strike
Are we actually going to have more quality movies now? Thank fuck for Trump.

kek

Why are you going on Strike Corey Haim?
>We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. And I'm also dead.

Does nobody know who tyler the creator is?

Me too... im weak for pablo, he always gives me a good chuckle

This can't be real. Is the tweet still up?

Rapper who was famous for a few years earlier this decade.

hey man those mexicans discovered us, not the other way around whiteboi

Just put out his best album, which has out sold every other album. He's playing his biggest shows. Is literally more popular now than he ever was.

Children are brutally honest with their emotions even when they don't mean to be.

Can we locate Pablo and secret santa his ass some good cheer for his feliz navidad? He's given us so many laughs it's only right we give back a free wall pass or something.

THAT WATER DRINKER, ICE CREAM LOVER, HETEROSEXUAL FUCK IS GOING DOWN!

They rape on free time, this just gives them more time to rape. It will be like germany at new year

Based Trump didn't fight tooth and fucking nail with the system and win for some smelly left wing whore to oust him.

Keep on keeping on, Donald.

I love this .gif

Trump is cute. CUTE!

Just look in the mirror and do the same expression. Nothing special about him.

I don't compare to The Donald. I don't have his charm, his wit or his ENERGY.

He is borderline obese, im sure you have all those traits better than him

Leave Donald alone

>reposting memes insulting you

is there any higher honor for a memologist?

THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF!

How can we force them to stick to their word?

>8 years of no reboots
meh, I'm OK

There was some efforts to track him down, but i dont think it went anywhere..
Used to be some "where is Pablo" threads

Them child bearing hips tho

>shitting on bankers and merchants
>shitting on the people who provide you capital and people who provide you clientèle
Who would be so clinically retarded as to do that?
And yes,
t. upset banker

Those are big shoes

I'm sure based Reddit would find him in a few days

this here is next level btfo

desu I would fuck her if she let her hair grow a bit more

>mfw reading through a leftist circlejerk over the Al Franken thing and they were outright admitting that they can't let him be punished because it's a slippery slope into the left destroying itself with purity tests while the right flourishes, but at the same time they terrified about what Al Franken getting away scot free would say about their integrity and morality and what that would mean for future endeavors
>mfw this guy was a 2016 VP/2020 Presidential nominee hopeful
Best timeline, one perverted bozo taking yet another block from the bottom of the Jenga tower.

I'd rather wait a few months to see Trump die in prison.

Based Andy

So not only is Ted the Zodiac killer, he is also evading capture as a drag queen?

>about to be impeached
>looks like a peach
pottery

>big studios go the Disney route and hire literally whos with moderate talent and pay them nothing and keep making movies

political philosophy TA here

why not just justify it saying that all instances of sexual misconduct should be judged on intent of perpetrator and Franken clearly was making a joke in the picture and not actiley trying to rape someone?

Wouldn't this be more simple or can libtards not into logic?

I don't see why more movie studios aren't doing this. Finn and Rey were paid 300,000 dollars for what is shaping to be the highest-grossing trilogy of all time, so it's hilarious how far Disney can screw over these big name actors.

If you know your Hollywood history (which most underages don't here), you'd know that initially studios worked to prevent actors from ever amassing fame and getting bargaining power on salaries, but the success of Chaplin changed all that.

no name actors*
Fudge this

They're the ones losing money, movies aren't the only form of entertainment, have fun!

Sweet dad sneakers. Every brand has a version of them.

Any big name actor/actress that says they will strike is only virtue signalling. They're smart enough to know that if they turn down a role, there's 100 other actors who are willing to do it.

based Chaplin desu

>should be judged on intent of perpetrator
left doesn't work like that. They are all about outcome not how someone got to a point. You have people who are virtuous cause they are on the right side, outcomes that are desirable and the means don't matter. e.g. If you have to bash a few skulls to get gay rights then it was okay.

So them justifying means is pointless, they have one of the good guys causing one of the bad outcomes so must pretend the outcome is okay or throw away the person.

>Movies are not even made in America anymore except for a bit of post-production in Atlanta to qualify for a tax credit
>actors & especially actresses are increasingly Australian/British/Canadian
>visual effects are now outsourced almost exclusively to Canada, especially after ILM opened their new facility there
>most film are converted to 3D (fake 3d) in Montreal & Toronto
>box office relies less on American audience than ever before

Who even works in old Hollywood anymore? Film making is international and dominated by the international box office. They have no political clout anymore as the 2016 election proved (actors demanded American people not vote for Trump and they were completely ignored). Hollywood is no longer relevant in the 21st century.

Jesus christ, is Trump about to reset film as a real artistic medium in the 21st century? He said he'd clear the swamp but we never knew he was talking about this cesspool

lol ok

Who isn't replaceable?

Danny DeVito

The Goose is the only one who can't be replaced.