Oh no

Oh no...

Oh no!

NOOOOH

Ohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

that's it,
DC is done.
throw in the fuckin' towel

WHAT IS DC GONNA DO NOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!

affleck....lay of the beer....

>Ultron
>worthy new foe
Now I know RT's full of shit.

Does Snyder still have people on this board willing to defend him, or has this completely destroyed them?

Flashpoint.

so .. was Amber Heard cut from it? i havent seen mentioned her in any of these threads

>DC's big back up trick is a comic book from 2011
Is it really that good?

*cackles*

>Marvel doesn't even need to make a full Avenger's movie to beat the Justice League
This fucking pathetic beyond words

>user score on meta critics and rotten tomatoes going up
mhhhhh

I'm not his biggest fan but yes, I'll defend Snyder on this one. The Justice League that was just released simply isn't his film as it feels tonally inconsistent with his directorial style (e.g. lack of contrasting colors, quick cuts on all the fight scenes, inordinate amounts of time spent on close-ups of the characters smiling at the audience).

also, just some independent director with 2 movies before, from a 3rd world island

>and above all fun
Everytime.

Meta score went from 47 to 46 while the RT score went from 37% to 38%

speaks volumes really

NOT ENOUGH QUIPS FOR THE QUIP GOD

She's still in it. But with very little introduction or explanation, so people unfamiliar with her character will be: "literally who?"

She's in it for about 45 seconds.

whats wrong with jokes again? dc fanboys want to get depressed every single of their movies?

Why don't you watch it and find out.

Isn't that the story where all the superheros are evil in a different reality? Would be kind of redundant, since Batman and Sups are already evil psychopaths in this reality.

Amazing.

based DC animated features. They still got marvel beat with that.

I said user scores though. No one gives a fuck about (((critics))) repeating the same dross over and over.

Not by any notable margin at this point considering all their animated movies have been shit for the past five years and Teen Titans Go is their only prominent cartoon.

Notice how a movie that just came out today has more user scores than a Thor Ragnarok, a movie that came out three weeks ago? That's not suspicious at all.

>JL just came out
>already has more user ratings than Thor
The shilling is obvious.

shhhhhhh

Is this the real world

The alternate reality goes like this:
>The Amazons (led by WW) and Atlanteans (led by Aquaman) are engaged in a world wide war threatening to engulf the entire world
>Bruce Wayne is dead and his dad becomes Batman instead
>Superman is captive guinea pig being experimented on by the government
>Cyborg is a government goon, but with good intentions

pls explain to me how people that get paid MILLIONS cant consistently make good movies? a bad movie shouldn't exist that art of story telling goes back TO ANCIENT GREEK TIMES did these producers go to art school?

It's called nepotism and big money enablement. Get enough dumb people with money and dubious ulterior motives and unwarranted egos together and it snowballs into what we know today as Hollywood.

oh no no no

No, they went to business school like any respectable jew.

Why is Disney paying off critics? It's not like they're going to discourage DCpajeets from watching JL nor encourage them to watch any of their own flicks.
They gain nothing from this except a shitty laugh.

Did the movie turn a profit? Guess what that means it was a successful movie.

>thinking art school is more valuable than business school
Oh ho ho ho boy that's a funny one.

Still a better movie than Justice League.

Who the fuck would buy this in 4K?

Tumblr Users

Its not that its bad, its just not as good compared to other movies these days. The bar gets raised higher and higher. As far as why a studio would send out a flat out bad movie, after spending hundreds of millions of dollars and it still coming out shit, its hard to go back and make sure its good after you've already spent so much, plus DC could be facing quite large denail widespread if they even hire Zack Snyder after his recent track record...but just DC's desperation to shoot these movies out in need of money and to compete with marvel could play a large part.

Mystery men was kino

Could someone post the pre/post Whedon reshoot comparisons?

Is this tomatometer fair?

Probably not. I can't remember The Shadow much but now I want to watch it again.

The phantom was better and came out the same year.

Not really, metacritic score makes more sense, it actually takes into acount the ratings the critics gave the films. But if we follow metacritic, you'd reallize that only a handful a movie that come out in a year have good enough score to even see. (usually oscar bait type movies) So people would end up seeing a lot less movies in a year.

BASED Baldwin and some nice cine.. cinematogre.. cinemetagro... some nice shots

>Tumblr Users
>buying things

Yeah, the box office for that one dispelled that notion

Baldwin sexually harassed me one time in a resturant in France in the 1980's

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING LEAK WITH SOUND PLEASE

This. Why does WB just not get the writers from the cartoons to do the movies? Then again, look what happened when Marvel did it

The Shadow was pretty cool.
Shallow, but well crafter.

Not bad I expected worse. Didn't Ghostbuster get a "Fresh" one too?

I'd take armond white's contrarian BS more seriously than fucking user reviews. User reviews are far easier to manipulate for companies cause the people you pay take pennies compared to an actual bribe.

>Notice how a movie that just came out today has more user scores than a Thor Ragnarok, a movie that came out three weeks ago? That's not suspicious at all.
In reverse
>Justice League barely has any reviews, it must be terrible!

see

>wonder women was the one successful dc movie so far
>"it's all gadot's fault that justice league sucks!"
are DCucks really this delusional?

And from the leaks it seems like they are painfully aware of this as well.

B level character Thor will have had a better opening than DC's A team the Justice League.

whats worse bros
waking up to this
or
waking up to firefox updating to this new bullshit even though you thought you had the setting nots auto auto update

>A pointless flail of expensive (yet, somehow, cheap-looking) CGI that no amount of tacked-on quips, or even Gadot's luminescent star power, can rescue.

> or even Gadot's luminescent star power

wut

see its not even fast and i can type faster then it loads wtf

What do you mean? They made the only got Thor movie in the series?

No one has ever chastised a movie for lack of user reviews.

Critics are saying she's the best part of JL. As a character and as an actress.

Yes.

bugs......

>Justice League is a crowd-pleaser only if you're part of a comics-obsessed crowd.

I feel comic fans would be too critical of it to be "pleased".

dont fuckin tell me Plan 9 is supposed to be better than Justice League

> $3.50 dollar budget vs 300 Million dollar budget

>56% mystery men audience rating
that's it, audiences are retards who wouldn't know kino if it fucked their wives in front of them

i can't wait for this capeshit fad to end

Same ones that gave WW such a high score? They're obviously agenda-pushing on that shit.

Not arguing with that.

rt is a measure of how heavily you bribed the reviewers

sent check your im

Justice league not black or gay enough for critics to virtual signal. Forced diversity is killing DC just like its killed everything else.

i was one of the guys who thought BvS was legitimately a good movie but man this shit was so bad i wanted to go out in first half of movie.

these cgi, shit acting writing man

oh wait so JUST league is out right?
FUCK I GOT SEE JUST LEAGUE I CANT RESIST

They are so fucking wrong it actually makes me mad

I saw it today.

It was okay, it was basically The Avengers with DC characters. It was nice to see Superman being Superman, the part where he is carrying the building is funny.

It wasn't shit, but it wasn't great or good. Just completely average. Its a shame we didn't have this Superman from the start, Zack Snyder will hopefully never work again.

Don't tell me you didn't go in there expecting it to be the avenger's with DC characters, like its your big gripe coming out the movie.

Yeah but it was obnoxious with it, like there was literally a cube that summoned flying monsters.

I went in with no expectations, I was kind of dragged along and have no interest in DC after Man of Steel and BvS, I haven't seen the other two DC movies.

Also the post-credits scene was Deathstroke and Lex Luthor? What? Are they gonna make a Legion of Doom movie?

She's a terrible actor, WM was saved because it was mostly coherent even if most characters were forgettable as shit

It really is.

What is this shit ?
I actually want to get out of the theater

Remember when critics had integrity and standards?

How is this possible? I just watched it.It is a solid movie
On the same playing field of other capeshit movies, Marvel's specifically, this is one of the best ones. It has a simple and coherent plot, a weak villain but it also has the best visuals, charachter arcs, action and even comedy (tell me one Marvel's gag that was funnier than Aquanman monologue) than all of the Marvel's movie.
So why is being shitted on so much?

Now, in comparison to other Zack Snyder's movies, it's all another matter.
It felt like if Refn made Drive 2 and instead of making it another slylized neo noir, he makes a trashy Fast and Furious clone.
The movie is bland, run of the mill, cookie cutter shit. An horrible CGI fest brought down by too many quips and all kind of pacing issues since they condensed it in 120 min and berate it with constant reshoots even though Affleck and Cavill were in no condition to reshoot anything.
The editing in particular was bad. You could tell certain dialogues were cut harshly as were some more practical action set pieces.
The first one in particualr, when Batman face an house robber was atrocious.
There were point were you could see they cut too much to made it shorter and thus Batman movements literally miss some steps.
Like you see in a wide shot he is moving towards the grunt and the next shot he is already on it, punching him in the face
Also the color grading was horrible, as they tried to made it a Whedonesque movie and thus they upped all the brightness and reduce all of the saturation.
All the light and the windows you see in the film are costantly blown out and all the contrasted lights Snyder is so fond of are dragged into a greyish fest.

But, it's a bad movie? Fuck no. It's unadultered capeshit, but capeshit consistently gets 90%, so why not this one? I really don't know.

Still, I wanted a Snyder's movie. Got a Whedon one that was marginally more dramatic and better shot (thanks to Snyder's)

I don't care about Justice League, but 19 reviews over 196 reviews doesn't make for a fair comparison.

This. This movies was Whedon's literally from start to finish.
I really feel for Snyder.
Should've retired and distanced himself from the movie before release.
If I was him, I would'n have put my name on it after WB treated me like shit

They even got the same rating