youtu.be/oSS6kGWNEeA

Trigger warning: Yes, there is a Trump mention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ben Affleck suicide when?

>suicide when
He'll just drink himself to death.

2scoops is such an alienating faggot. why would al-fleck ever come on again after that.

to troll you personally

dubs and pedo allegations against colbert come out and destroy his career.

he doesn't even know me

>there’s a trump mention

Yeah, it’s colbert, we already know.

By the beard of the Prophet (pbuh) this kuffar Colbert will pay for his heathenry

Why would Bin Al-Fiq be against (((Donald Trump)))?

i would have never guessed this is what colbert would become

Ben handled that about as well as you can

it's not like he didn't have time to prepare. they have pre-interviews so colbert had already told him which questions were coming. they coordinated it to cover both of their asses.

like a broken man

seems like he's just waiting for that one question.

Colbert has got to be next in the list of allegations.

Faek news.

He handled this interview very well, this is only awkward if you're a fag

What's happening to his face?
It's like all the muscles are squeezing toward his eyes

Can someone timestamp? I don't want to have to sit through this garbage

so if it's garbage, why watch at all.

>That Robert DeNiro impression

oh my god why does he still have a show?

Did Ben ask him about Stephens friend Louie?

2:34

he's alienating? why the fuck are you using marxist terminology fag?

Why does God hate Ben Affleck?

I believe that is referred to colloquially as "squinting".

"So Ben, who is gonna be accused of raping someone with a chainsaw today-oh, did we mention that time Trump said "pussy"? cause he totally did and that's way worse than anything my producers ever did."

it's a common word. you sound underage.

Because he was in Dogma.

Its common and 2scoops is a total fag, he treats some guests like shit, look up when Bill burr was there as another example.

So...

You think he has a choice? Warner Bros makes them do this shit

>accused of touching breast while giving a hug
What the fuck, is this really what passes for a 'crime' these days?

*Reznor & Ross soundtrack starts playing*

There was no mention of trump in the whole video you butthurt retarded drumpfbabby

it's literal rape you fucking virgin fedora

so just staying the course you mean

Look at these cattle at the trough

>Yes, there is a Trump mention
What a surprise m

God I pray

He didn't press him. This shit was planned out. Probably did a pre-interview.

Don't think for a second this was spontaneous or Colbert crossed the line. They agreed to talk about this before hand. All this shit is discussed and scripted before hand. Craig Ferguson was the only one ever who didn't follow this philosophy. I have been to a live taping of every late night show host in the last 15 years and they all have a cue card guy who has broken down in 3 parts the main things they will talk about.

> They agreed to talk about this before hand.

They clearly didn't, Ben was legitimately pissed off with his "This is a comedy show right?" question.
Now I'm sure it was planned but he wasn't in on it

Did he ask Colbert about his family friends the Podestas and their art collection?

How'd Ben answer? Not gonna click and give a view, but I still wanna know.

>Now I'm sure it was planned but he wasn't in on it
Oh please it was. Ben being the good liberal he is agreed to it to take the pressure off of him and further explain himself. Of course he is going to feign surprise to make it look more authentic.

jesus

If he was going to feign surprise he would have been more pleasant about it, not passive-aggressive

Funny coming from a moon devil worshipping Heretic

>People actually think Affleck wasn't completely aware and probably complicit with all this shit

They're all fucking in on it, they all know the rules of the game. Stop being so fucking naive.

OHHHH IM FINNA CRINGE

very obvious and forced but his mannerisms were still weird

>awkwaaaard
Doesn't really seem so.

this

Did you watch the video? Where is the passive aggressiveness? He even smiled after he gave his rant about how all men have to work on this issue with being sexually inappropriate to woman which was him punting the ball away from him and blaming all men instead. How do you not see how calculated this is? He will look so good to woman and feminists now for admitting ALL men have this issue.

So did you hear about what Donald Trump said today? Did you hear this, Ben?

>Interviewers never spring questions on guests to get awkward reactions and more views

Nah you're the naive one here

Yeah he had the speech prepared for this situation but that doesn't mean he knew in advance. It was too awkward and hostile

one time when i was at a football game a girl had to walk past me in the stands. all the people were crowded in close together and her ass brushed against the back of my hand accidentally. i really hope i don't get sued for sexual harassment 30 years from now, but I'm not famous so hopefully I'll be okay.

I wasn't talking about the questioning, I was talking about the sex for favours Hollywood shit.

If WB knows that Affleck and Colbert have bad blood, they will change it so he doesn't have to go on next time. They'd rather avoid the risk of controversy.

>Yeah he had the speech prepared
>doesn't mean he knew in advance

wait what?

>It was too awkward

I agree. He is used to talking about the movies he is in and cast mates. It is never ever ever easy for actors to talk about personal issues it is always awkward. Always. Doesn't make it less planned. I don't see the hostility at all though. Where is that?

>crowd: *silent for entire interview*
>ben: "we need more women in power"
>crowd: "HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN, EVERYBODY CHEER!!!!"

Meh. That could have been much worse. Colbert didn't really go hard on Affleck as is implied by OP. Colbert is an uber cringelord as usual but he's just reading talking points that he's been given. Affleck handled himself well. I'm more interested in what happened during the commercial break that made Affleck try to leave.

'Member when late night shows were supposed to be light hearted and uniting rather than dark toned and divisive?

SOOOOOY

UN

PERDEDOR

>"I thought this was a comedy show"

Ben is not that good of an actor to have such a genuine startled response live. Its just that Liberals are backstabby cunts and Colbert was trying to score points by throwing the question on affleck

>They clearly didn't, Ben was legitimately pissed off with his "This is a comedy show right?" question.
>actors dont act

>Colbert: Let's talk about Weinstein
>Affleck: Isn't this a comedy show...?

Thinking the same thing.

just more Disney-paid shilling to make DC look bad

You disgust me, you should go to the police immediately and tell them what a pervert you are before it gets any worse

>Colbert is going to go off the cuff and risk the wrath of Warner Brothers fucking over one of the actors in their multi billion dollar movie franchise

Are people in this thread really this retarded?

Post yfw the feminists come for Colbert and his career ends overnight

>Aren't you friends with John Podesta?

>autist doesn't understand jokes aren't always literal

Painful gas.

These questions were given to him before hand. Listen to him speak. He had pr person write him that response

Colbert's show is on CBS. Disney (who owns ABC) would not be paying CBS for anything. Methinks your tin hat is a little tight, friend.

Just imagine for a second that it was Letterman interviewing Affleck about the same thing.
Would have been a better interview since he wasn't afraid to grill a guest and never pandered his pussy views out to virtue signal

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

>can't even let Bill do his shtick

didnt someone say hes got botox or smth

>never watched colbert's show
>think Sup Forums overdramatizes how much he talks about Trump
>one of the TVs at work has it on for some reason
>casually walk past
>GRAHNULD DURAUMPH!!!!!!!!!111111
>do a double take and wonder if this is real life

The ONLY time Letterman was like this was when the actor was unresponsive. Otherwise all his interviews are by the books fluff. Only when he got the sense that he might never interview the person again does he go off the rails.

>I don't remember that but I apologize anyway
jesus christ

That was the perfect non apology.

yikes. why would he even have comedians on just to cut them off like a psycho, does he act like that with everyone.

>STEPHEN PLEASE NO
>I BEG YOU
>I HELPED YOU ATTACK DRUMPF
>REMEMBER STEPHEN
>PLEASE STOP
>REMEMBER THE DRUMPF JOKES

>Not knowing that one time they tried and didn't work
You have to be 18 to post here

because Ben chose people that pray to a fucking space rock over people that honor his sons death

Just wait faggot, it's coming. This was Franken's week.

honestly this was a bad move on 2Scoops part.
what kind of PR Manager would send his people to him after something like that. Same reason why Obama never bothered showing up on Fox

what a weird as title

Didn't Spacey get his ass handed to him for saying the exact same thing?

Yeah good luck getting Ben back and do it enough then good luck getting any guests at all.

Yup. Thats how things work. If you are the first you get it the worst. A year from now they can have video of Gandalf messing with underage kids and no one will care because they will be worrying and the next big thing.

Ben's career is in shambles, once they smell blood its a free for all