Has there ever been a cartoon that shot down shippers in a humorous/direct fashion?

Has there ever been a cartoon that shot down shippers in a humorous/direct fashion?

I'm guessing no then

Context?
But nah. Western writers care too much about fandom bull to effect a slap like that.

ATLA did this to Zutara cancer. .

In Gundam 00 the protagonist has a surrogate mother relationship with another character.
Fanbase kept shipping them together though, missing the point of their characterization, and so this happened.

It was hilarious.

Except he come back at the end of the series as space alien jesus to turn her young and bang her

not canon

>In Gundam 00 the protagonist has a surrogate mother relationship with another character.
I thought you meant with his Gundam. He did not have that relationship with that chick though

She wanted something deeper but he was like "Nah bitch, Gundam"

It's a "Let's talk Sup Forumsutism in Sup Forums thread"

GO ALL TO FUCK YOURSELF!

Look, if you're going to make a gundam thread on Sup Forums can it at least be about a good gundam series?

Best romance too.

Its /m/echaphilia dumbass.

Eat shit

Nah, Marina is basically Setsuna's replacement mom.

The thread is strictly Sup Forums if you read what I wrote in the op. Dont sperg out.

That episode was wonderful.

He fucked old granny Marina, and made Gundam watch

Good taste, but not sure about best romance.

I need to rewatch ATLA.
It's been so long and i never did see the show in its entirety.

Still not as bad as Frozen Teardrop

Wasn't user referring to the scene in the Ember Island Players?

Besides the Last Airbender example? Nothing that i know of.
You know what though? I'd love to see this happen in Steven Universe.
Between Peridot and Lapis.

But those two are retarded, basically Japanese Romeo and Juliet except they don't die at the end.
Instead its perhaps getting everyone else killed by being dumb kids.

Their love didn't make an attack so powerful it summoned the king of hearts and destroyed the end boss.

Goddammit don't you even mention that shit, don't want to even be reminded in passing that it exists.

I'd say th shutdown happened a lot earlier than that scene.

Goddammit why is Finn so pathetic?

Best romance was already posted though.

Except Setsuna is a slut who abandoned his love for everyone new bullshit overpowered Gundam that came along, that's not love.

Exia was best waifu, and he threw her aside for overpowered MC gundam after overpowered MC Gundam that basically made him Goku compared to everyone else but also Jesus.

Because he's not a gundam

Not as bad as Heero

>You know what, Tai? You've really grown up.

Domon chose the best girl. Allenby was a boring Mary Sue.

There, I said it.

You dumb or something? You aren't even pointing them at the right board

>Build Fighters Try

I even saw the ova and this is completly false, chart creditibility discarded

UG and SU crossover, where Uncle Grandpa literally sinks a ship with two characters on it.

There's an episode of Regular Show where Mordecai and Margaret are considering a long term relationship and spending the rest of their lives together. They imagine themselves being an old retired couple literally on a boat called the SS Morderet (or something). They find themselves disgusted by the whole idea and decide to just stay friends. And then the ship literally sinks into the water.

Lars is a shit

Rain was the best girl for Domon. I don't know why you think Allenby is a Mary Sue.

>Say Uncle
>No! Our ship!
Literally shot down in a humorous/direct fashion.

>"Shipper"

Wasn't Marina his romantic interest though? I thought 00 was mediocre as fuck and certainly wasn't invested enough in the characters to ship, but it seemed pretty obvious.

But they still fuck, because she has self-esteem problems while he has self-esteem problems and a chub-fetish

Frozen teardrop?

What did he just say, user?!

Denying heterosexual relationships hardly qualifies as "shooting down shippers" in a Gundam show.

We're not talking about Zeta tho?

Your sight my delight

I'm sorry I was curious so I asked