ITT: Characters who should have never existed

ITT: Characters who should have never existed.

Egg-fu

You should never exist, you only exist because you mother was a great bitch

Stay mad,

ASSCLOWN.

>trying to say that the living embodiment of vore that doesn't look monstrous should have never existed
plebeian please

I sincerely hate that Miles was created. Even if they kill him off, he'll still be part of the history and his cancer will always remain. To top it off, faggots will call you racist if you say you don't like him which makes it harder to get rid of him.

Well you're not wrong.

You seem to be the only person mad here. C'mon Bendis, don't you have more important stuff to do?

>To top it off, faggots will call you racist if you say you don't like him which makes it harder to get rid of him.

I cannot tell you how many times I've said "I really don't like Miles" and had shit tons of people all comment calling me a racist. If I don't like Alpha does that mean I hate all whites?

you poor thing. there should be a space safe from people saying those kinds of things

You keep making this thread give up already

I didn't demand one. Nor did I demand that they stop. I simply stated that it's the only defense people have for the character and it's annoying. Maybe /you/ should find a safe space to keep you away from people who are too mean to your plank of wood.

So is she going to die of cancer anytime soon or are they going for an ass pull of a cure like with Banner and Lou Gehrig's disease?

Except this is the first time I've made this thread? The fuck are you on?

Miles, Riri and Lunella are some of the worst, poorest handled and terribly realised legacies I've ever seen.

Yet they're the most praised.

The time displaced O5 X-men

Ironically, you're the one who sounds like they need a safe space from opinions they don't like.

By who?

Lunella has great writing, tho. The poor handling comes from the publicity.

Leave Sam alone he does good work and is one of the better youths right now.

>I cannot tell you how many times I've said "I really don't like Miles" and had shit tons of people all comment calling me a racist
If you purposefully make that comment on boards filled with people who would be idiotic enough to differentiate racism from character criticism then I'd say that's on you.

fail to differentiate*

Well it's mostly from Youtube comments, but still.

Is this another miles hate thread?

>(you)
And you.

>reading and/or replying to youtube comments

Read the OP.

I comment on videos because I like giving my opinion on certain subjects. Also, Comicvine and Twitter.

You're an absolute idiot and deserve everything you get.
It's a worse place to discuss anything than here.

You say that like I'm distraught over it. Also, which one? Comicvine or Twitter?

Youtube and twitter.

Comicvine is at least based upon comics, so there's a chance people there have read them, rather than just reblogged is that the term now? images.

Mile should exist. The whole reason the dissolved Peters marriage is because they wanted to tell old "Parker Luck" stories. What makes sense to do is restore Peter and MJ's marriage in 616. Now you have adult balance spiderman and marriage life Peter stories. Then you Have Miles as what Peter use to be a kid who has to balance his real life with his hero life. Have Peter and Miles in the same boat makes no sense. Esp since they made Peter Tony Stark Light

>one of the better youths right now.
No he fucking isn't, I don't get why Sup Forums like Sam so much, he hasn't been in even 1 good story until this current Nova run which won't last long because he's sales poison. So shit he kills books just by being in them.

>The whole reason the dissolved Peters marriage is because they wanted to tell old "Parker Luck" stories.

Nah, that happened because Joe Quasada self inserted into Peter Parker and he went through a divorce. It was pretty obvious he was doing it, even had Peter's face traced from his. Anyone have the images of Peter Parker side by side Quesada?