Been away, what were the reactions to this?

Been away, what were the reactions to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQTHCS5B4xE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKyp9Tx-NPY
youtube.com/watch?v=wTPpdEL1cZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks bland as hell

Disgust and also an erection.

Belle just stole that bread

If you actually think and examine what's going on, you'll see that Belle is actually and absolute cunt.

She clearly puts money into a cup, you can even hear it.

She can't sing she sings in a British accent. And if the "empowered Belle" feature is correct, they only hired her for muh feminism.

Congrats for making the worst bitch of a princess a feminist I guess. Maybe that's why Gaston is a fop and Le Fou is gay.

It's nothing but an agenda pusher. They're adding muh feminism and muh gays for no fucking reason.

you're right, my bad
didn't even notice it

even the gays are mad that they made Le Fou gay

Emma Watson was never a good actress, t
Her whole popularity came from her being insanely hot when she turned 15

>she sings in a British accent
there is a very good reason for that

Didn't the story take place in France?

youtube.com/watch?v=MKyp9Tx-NPY

Not gonna lie, I would have consensual sex with her. But commiting to a relationship with her? I don't think so, she comes off as a know it all, bossy kind of woman.

if Beast weren't rich it would be an horror movie

Just boycott the Disney movies already. You will do a service to the cinema's industry, by not producing anymore crap movies.

It's shit. Didn't plan to see it before, dont plan to see it now.

>when she turned 15
Ha.

>crap movies.
Disney hasn't made a crap movie ever! If anything we should boycott every movie that ISN'T Disney

well you are a creepy fuck

Mickey, get off of Sup Forums

When you translate french to english, belle sounds like an english gal.

Maybe.

>consensual
>relationship

Ugh... this is a blue board, you freak.

Does anyone elsefind these live action movies about animated Disney properties kinda creepy. It reminds me of that phase when people were doing edgy remake parodies on YouTube about like captain planet or whatever, except now they're real, and not a joke. Are they trying to pull the same thing they did with comic book movies where now all those silly childrens' stories you like involve serious music, bad cg, and overacting your guilty pleasure can be validated?

honestly it looks like an extremely close remake of the film, except with gratuitous bad CGI instead of gorgeous animation.

Really? I havent seen this.

She can be a feminist all she wants outside. But in the dungeon, she's wearing the leash.

>that phase when people were doing edgy remake parodies on YouTube
Fuck you I almost managed to forget about those things

The full song is even worse because they moved the Belle (Reprise) to RIGHT AFTER the Belle song. Like Gaston goes up to talk to her again and she randomly goes into someone'se house (or is it supposed to be her house but it's right in the middle of town instead of off to the side of the village, fucking Disney) GASTON I'M NOT GONNA MARRY YOUUUUU OKAAAY, and then starts singing the song and runs out of town into a field.

As long as she pays for it, im in.

It's actually going to be a huge issue that Josh Gad has 20x the charisma of the guy playing Gaston

Emma Watson looks tired and bored in her role.

And lol
>they made the parody guy who is named for fool, gay.

Every new clip makes the movie look worse and worse.

I know hardcore beauty and the beast fans who think this movie looks shitty. That doesn't bode well for the box office.

>France
>no muslims enriching Belle
Das racist.

>watch the full (admittedly off-center) clip from the Disney park sneak peek of the full song
>Emma Watson constantly using weird arm swingy teenage postures

fuck how did no director stop this shit

I've always thought of that with the first part of the animated movie. She sounds so condescending.

being raped repeatedly by big beast cock isn't enriching enough for her?

t. someone who hasn't seen the original

Eh I liked the Cinderella live action. I felt like it expanded more on Cinderella's decision of staying and serving her step family, and shed more light on the stepmom's feelings and the Prince's situation. They added something, but didn't make drastic changes like in Maleficent (fuck that movie). It looked gorgeous as well.

Is she in the wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTPpdEL1cZA

I saw pictures of Emma as Belle, but that's the first I watched the trailer.

And it feels like I just watched the entire movie in 3 minutes.

This will still earn well. Like, really really well. Better than Maleficent and Cinderella and Jungle Book.

Normies are very familiar with Beauty and the Beast. Plus, this has Emma Watson, who is still fondly remembered as Hermione by normies. Add the Disney name, and you should expect The Mouse laughing all the way to the bank.

>That doesn't bode well for the box office.

What's even the point of making this when it's just an exact copy of the animated version?

At least the Jungle Book remake told a more coherent story and only had the two best songs.

She did pay for it, but my question is why did they keep doing weird zoom ins and paying special attention to food and animals mouths in that scene? It really made me think she stole an apple from someone and gave it to the donkey because it was so oddly focused on.

>I know hardcore beauty and the beast fans who think this movie looks shitty.
True. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and I think this looks like shit.

>That doesn't bode well for the box office.
No. Jungle Book made a billion. This will make more thanks to the popularity of the original alone.

>Jungle Book made a billion.

what??

holy shit

Emma Watson is extremely overrated. Like, I'm happy she's gotten work after Harry Potter but she doesn't deserve to be Belle.

Rupert probably has it best of the HP actors

>Be rich off HP movies and still make royalties.
>Let that money grow through stocks and mutual funds while you do stuff you like.
>Doesn't have to struggle to find good roles doing this.
>On the off chance, he could be invited to do a role, no pressure for him. Would be sweet.

the HP movie stars get royalties?

Personally, there's something really nice seeing fiction brought to life by actual real people.

I also know two hardcore B&B fans, and they are excited but also cautions, like they're torn or worried for this.

They're still gonna watch, of course, but I was taken aback when they said they were kind of worried that this will turn out bad.

Well I am gay and I find it annoying. You make the creepiest and most pathetic cuck the gay one for no other reason then to push an agenda.

I have the same sentiments. I like her but she doesn't fit Belle to me, as well.

I love Rupert. I know he's content chilling, but I still wish he gets a blockbuster role, just for fun.

Hopefully it will have a decent balance between different and old.

Maleficent was a way too dumb dash into being different from the original, Cinderella was so alike the classic one has to wonder why the fuck they remade it in live action.

I honesty felt Jungle Book was decent and had the better balance between the two elements.

>You make the creepiest and most pathetic cuck the gay one for no other reason then to push an agenda.
This is a really good point. The only gay character that was revealed kind of out of nowhere but didn't bug or phase me for the whole movie was the uncle in Little Miss Sunshine.

Unfortunately those people are a minority. This movie is going to make bank and fund more live action remakes. I guess Disney is still salty about the Oscars making a whole new category when they made their first Beauty and the Beast movie.

>Gaston isn't large like a barge

What the actual fuck. I bet he didn't even eat five dozen eggs each day to prepare for the role.

Beast kinda looks like handsome Squidward.

well thats because I made that up in order to perpetuate my own view of the situation and you should just take everything said at face value and not question its merit or sources

>he didn't get swole for the role

Fucking amateur actor. Gaston's massive biceps to spare and incredibly large neck are key to his character.

the Cinderella live action was a perfect example of how Disney should be doing these films.

HER EYEBROWS INFURIATE ME

>I honesty felt Jungle Book was decent and had the better balance between the two elements.
Because the original movie was a bit of a mess, no matter how much of a classic it might be. The remake fixed those problems by telling a more coherent and better structured story, and by actually having character arcs.

Beauty and the Beast is still one of the three animated movies to ever be nominated for Best Picture and it did it when there were only five nominated movies per year. And so far the most the remake is changing is giving Maurice's job to Belle and outright showing that LeFou likes sucking dicks.

The movie is too outdated. No one cares about live action musicals anymore.

Rupert knows what's up. Dude acts for fun and apparently just chills in his ice cream truck.

Meanwhile Emma and Daniel keep trying to prove themselves as legit.

Jesus. The Beast looks even more atrocious than I thought. And not in an actual beastly way, just... Badly done.

Also, fuck man, Emma Watson looks more and more like a man every time I see her, now.

jesus. she went from being "a little cloud headed" in the first movie to "I think she actually has some kind of disorder"

wtf happned???

I mean if I never saw the first animated film I would go watch it but thats not the case

>And not in an actual beastly way, just... Badly done.
So in a Beastly way

Fucking this. I'm kind of salty that B&B is getting this much hype because of Emma Watson, but Cinderella was just a bit low-key.

This is so wrong that I'm laughing.

At least he looked kind of fucked up in that film.

This Beast looks like he came from furaffinity.

>Been away, what were the reactions to this?
Vitriolic.

The forehead is like half the entire doll. The fuck.

This movie ruined me for a day. That fucking ending, man.

I still want to pitch a live-action "Bambi" framed as a nature documentary, potentially narrated by Werner Herzog or some kind of celebrity.

It could be produced cheaply by utilizing the same tech that made 99% of "The Jungle Book".

thank god for Noel Cruz

Problems with Beauty and the Beast 2017

>Emma Watson being a terrible casting choice for this particular role. Every clip she is in she seems uninspired and bored.
>Watson's British accent. They could make an excuse if it was French. But British?
>Gaston is skinny.
>the cursed household items don't emit the charm and emotion of the animated ones.
>Watson in the theatrical poster looks like Richard Dawkins.
>Gaston is skinny and doesn't have a deep voice on top of that.
>Disney makes an inoffensive slander against gays by turning a character literally named "fool", gay.
>Gaston is skinny.

And the Beast doesn't look beastly enough.

He looks like he belongs in X-Men but yeah.

90% of this movie's problem is their casting choice for Gaston does not match up. I looked at the clips where he talks and my boner for the 1991 Gaston goes away.

That guy is fucking good

>as if Belle wasn't already feminist
>as if Gaston wasn't already a fop

>It's nothing but an agenda pusher.
There is that word again
> They're adding muh feminism and muh gays for no fucking reason.
Could people stop being butthurt about Emma Watson supporting feminism in 3rd country world.

Belle was already an empowered female in the first place and her picking a bit on her Father trickeing fi perfectly with the character.

Fuck, I see no one complaining about Gaston mirring himself in a mirror instead of a frying pan, but but Belle taking a bit onthe inventor vibe of her father is somehow ruining it.

No, no, no. Mrs. Potts is supposed to sound motherly.

I look forward to the music. Probably not going to watch the movie though.

Honestly, the fact that they have kept the song does it for me. It's basically like an high production of Disney on Ice. I am okay with that.

if there is singing and dancing its worth seeing for that kind of performance.

>They have to have Belle trying to escape instead of resigning herself to the bargain she made

I'm fucking MAD. The point of Belle's sacrifice is that she is WILLING TO SACRIFICE HER FREEDOM FOR HER FATHER. She didn't try to escape in the original until Beast scared the everloving fuck out of her in the West Wing.

It serves no purpose other than to make money. Don't watch it.

>>They have to have Belle trying to escape instead of resigning herself to the bargain she made
you don't know how the deal was done in the animated movie.

People complain it look too much like the movie, than they complain when it's different.

Lumière is now just a man with candle stick nubs.

Least he looked like a candle stick before.

>embrace suck
wh-what

Like said before, it's like going to see Disney on Ice. It's the same story, but done by live actors.

>you don't know how the deal was done in the animated movie.

I do because I saw the animated movie.

>tfw hoping during the entire last part that the whole thing was just an in-story movie

I also don't really mind Emma Watson being a feminist, especially advocating for 3rd world countries. I'm from 3rd world shit hole and know how fucked up things can be.

Belle was always empowered in the animated movie, even to a point that she seems hipster-ish and condescending

However, I don;t really think Emma fits as Belle, and her voice is not strong enough for singing. It's also a joke how they made the spineless lackey gay. I don't mind representation and all that, but I think that's the wrong avenue for it. It seems tacky.