Coming in hot with the undisputed GOAT.
GA-GA-GA-GADOOSH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E5igZ0rqLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=arE7UQyOk84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*sucks brendans dick*

its tough man

Brendan is the only redeeming thing about jre. I cant stand joes faux intellectualism. At least when brendans on they just banter and dont try and be weed philosophers

>Brandan "Fraser" Schaub
Bruh

Oh man i agree but I also gotta disagree with you there a hunnert persent.. Don’t get it twisted though homeboy,you don’t gotta lose my number.

alex jones is kino. he can talk for hours and you will be educated and entertained

I honestly can't see how people listen to this shit. it's fucking awful unless he has somebody super interesting or that can talk a lot of shit like Alex Jones. Basically if the guest can outtalk joe and show him that he's out of his element it will be a good show. Otherwise it's just Joe being a faggot

Has Brendan had work done on his face? He's looks like he's gotten botox or something.

Yeah Joe is trash. All his friends aren't funny either.

> meanwhile Bryan Callen sadly sits and thinks how it used to be his dick that got sucked by Joe

>implying he wasn't the one doing the sucking

Dan Carlin whenever he's not interrupting his interesting points to hit the brakes and waste time on fucking month-old news stories or to simply state "it's good we're having this conversation right now". I'm halfway through it now and it's aggravating how much great conversation is just throw into the shitter because Rogan can't keep up or doesn't have anything interesting to add himself.

What did Schaub do before he was in MMA? He must know Joe through something other than being a shitty fighter.

3rd person today to mention the Carlin episode. Ok ok I'm gonna download it now ffs! Jeez Joe take it easy!

Ah so that's why that guy is so dumb, got hit in the head one too many times.

Carlin starts to make some great points, then Rogan loses interest and jettisons all of it to refocus on something much less interesting and heady. Even when Carlin's making a pretty accessible point that doesn't require a deep knowledge of history, Rogan still adds nothing. Maybe I'm just impatient because we don't get too much Carlin OC and I want to hear his ideas fleshed out rather than listen to Joe parrot the same bubbleheaded bullshit.

Dan Carlin
Alex Jones
Eddie Bravo

Sam Harris is podcastkino

It’s called the JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE. If you want to hear just Carlin listen to Common Sense.

he stopped releases eps of common sense. there is a severe lack of up to date dan carlin noise to pump into my brain.

Jordan Peterson
Graham Hancock
Dorian Yates
Louis Theroux

Sam Harris is a limp-wristed liberal beta who is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome worse than anyone else on the planet.
He has a verbal IQ of 150 and a logical IQ of 50.

not the state; the country

trump is an incompetent moron though. I voted for him and would do so again considering who he was running against but come on

Let me unpack that for you.

>yfw sam harris systematically btfos this negro about police shootings with Rogan there trying to calm everyone down

youtube.com/watch?v=9E5igZ0rqLQ

Bill Burr but only when Redban's on

>unironically listening to potheads and flat earthers
Real podcastkino coming through

At least Harris is more than willing to have a dialogue with someone who supports Trump. See his podcast with Scott Adams, even though it didn't change his mind he was sincerely trying to understand and argue with Adam's points.

I thoroughly enjoyed this guy's interview. I even got his book.

Can't wait for temps to drop and humidity to raise.

This. Sam is earnest, honest, and sincere. For that alone he's better than 99% of these YouTube shitters.

Sounds about right.

Bro Trump is genuinely a clown, if you're still dickriding him I don't know what to tell you lmao

He released a new one 2 weeks ago where he basically says he has zero faith in American politics because the problem is that Americans hate each other and Common Sense is not about that.

schaub is god

Schaub bantered with a ghost. What have these other fags accomplished?
youtube.com/watch?v=arE7UQyOk84