was it rape?

that's what butthurt haters actually believe

cry more

Is it really you?

I-I thought you were dead...

Is everything a lie?

what do you think?

imbosta

>There are people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who will die before the Avatar sequels are released
>You could be one of them

How to live with this crushing dread, bros?

I haven't even seen Avatar 1, but I like this thread. It's comfy to know there are devoted people like you on the board.

Keep it up user.

Are you russian?

Keep it up user I'm sure James Cameron notices you. Unless you are James Cameron and you are shit posting while on break.

... should I watch Avatar? People tell me it's really bad and I don't want to waste 3 hours.

You missed out on the experience by not going to see it in the kinoplex back in the day.

Fake news, it's not him

Jim bless you user

Ever watched Disney's Pocahontas?
Same thing, except instead of native Americans you have 10 feet tall blue aliens

Spending 3 hours dying for a piss with a numb ass doesn't float my boat desu.

>tfw Avatar is re-released in theaters to build hype for Avatar 2 and adds another billion to its box office

Is it worth a watch though?

Ah fuckit, I just watched the 4hr long LoTR extended edition, I'm sure Avatar can't be any worse. Gonna download it now.

Watch CameronKinos daily.

>3 hours dying for a piss

bladderlets, everyone

t. diabetes ridden neckbeard

This,my brother,my girlfriend,my dog and cat are the only reasons on why I didn't kill myself yet. Thank you. I still have 1,127 days on this plant.

You telling me after drinking a gallon of coke and eating a bucket full of popcorn you don't need to piss for 3 hours?

Enjoy having bladder problems when you're 40 bc you've been straining your sphincter your whole life.

Protip: Holding in your piss damages your body and causes gout.

thihihihihi

I'm still impressed.

>drinking a gallon of coke and eating a bucket full of popcorn

based abatap imposter